Attached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||#1 1934 25a Street SW|
|Size (AG)||1313 sq/ft|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
|Condo Fees Include||Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Reserve Fund Contributions|
*Pay no condo fees for the first year!!* This brand-new townhome in Killarney/Richmond shows like a semi-detached infill & is sure to impress! The OVERSIZED floorplan has over 1,300 sf A.G plus a private balcony & showcases all of the quality you expect from a Stephens Fine Homes build. Boasting a contemporary finishing palette w/ white shaker cabinets, white quartz counters & large windows, this open-concept floorplan is functional & beautiful. Rare for inner-city townhomes, this unit comes with an ATTACHED single garage PLUS a paved parking pad! Dual master plan is great for those who enjoy a little extra privacy. Lower level features over 500 sf of additional space w/ unlimited potential & option for development! Located mins to trendy 17th Ave, Downtown, transit, LRT & all amenities, these units are built w/ the urban buyer in mind & designed to accommodate singles, couples & professionals alike. Back unit is also available & features over 1,800 Sq Ft above grade!
|Features||Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Parking||Single Garage Attached|
|Goods Included||Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer|
|Site Influences||Back Lane|
|Exteriors||Composite, Stone, Stucco|
|Flooring||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring|
|Heating Type||Forced Air-1|
|Roof Type||Asphalt Shingles|
Prepare to be wowed by this incredible new townhome - now complete and ready for occupancy in the heart of popular Killarney/Richmond. Quality built by Stephens Fine Homes, this luxury townhome features an oversized floorplan highlighted by contemporary upscale finishes, and a designer lighting package. Perhaps the biggest draw of all, this home comes with an ATTACHED single garage, as well as a paved parking pad – a super rare find for most inner-city townhomes and ideal for couples or families with multiple vehicles.
The open-concept floorplan is as functional as it is beautiful, with over 1,300 square feet above grade plus an unfinished basement with over 500 square feet of additional living space with rough-ins for a bathroom and the option for full development.
Accessible from both the garage, and the front entrance, the main floor features generous primary living spaces including a living room, central kitchen, dedicated dining area and a den. Conveniently, both entrances feature large closets and tile floors, for easy cleaning and plenty of storage.
At the centre of it all, the bright kitchen features lots of white shaker-style cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances and a modern tile backsplash. A central island has bar seating for every day dining in addition to the adjacent seated dining room. Sliding glass doors allow for lots of natural light and provide direct access to a private outdoor area with room for a BBQ.
At the front of the home, the bright living area centres on a gas fireplace with a tile surround and modern mantel. Recessed hooks ups for a TV are great for keeping unsightly wires hidden, or for those who prefer to forgo a TV, these can easily be covered by a piece of art.
Great for those who need to work from home, a spacious den makes for a great workspace or could easily be used for additional storage. A stylish 2-pc bathroom is tucked away from the main living spaces for daily use.
Upstairs, the dual master layout is ideal for couples, roommates, or anyone who appreciates a little extra privacy. The stunning master features huge windows, a walk-in closet, and a spa-inspired ensuite bath with dual sinks, quartz countertops, a glass shower, and separate drop-in tub. Down the hall, the second bedroom has plenty of space for a bed set, with a generous closet, and a 4-piece ensuite bath.
It doesn’t stop inside. This home has fantastic curb appeal, with a stone, stucco and composite façade, highlighted by professional landscaping with built-in irrigation for easy upkeep. This unit is complete with a sizable, shared outdoor space with room for a BBQ, private parking and tons of street parking for guests.
Built with the urban buyer in mind, this home has it all, in a location that can’t be beat. Located just minutes to bustling 17th Avenue, down the street to a number of amenities and within walking distance to transit and LRT. Commuting to and from downtown is effortless, and close proximity to Crowchild Trail and Bow Trail makes getting around the city a breeze.
- Extensive Pot Lighting & Designer Fixtures
- Painted Ceilings Throughout
- Painted Shaker Style Doors & Cabinetry
- 4” Painted Baseboards & 3” Painted Casings/Trim
- Premium Hard Surface, Tile & Plush Carpet Flooring
- Closet Shelving and Rod in Closets
- Wide-Plank Hard Surface Flooring
- Open Concept Layout with Galley-Style Kitchen
- Front Living Room with Natural Gas Fireplace
- Built-In Fireplace Mantle with Video Cable Rough-In
- Balcony with Railing, Privacy Glass & Gas Line for BBQ
- Discretely Located Den/Office
- Elegant 2-Piece Powder Room
- Samsung Stainless-Steel Appliance Package
- Custom Kitchen Cabinetry with Ample Storage
- Soft-Close Tabs on Kitchen Drawers & Cabinets
- Oversized Kitchen Island with Quartz Countertop and Undermount Sink
- Tiled Kitchen Backsplash
- Double Master Layout Featuring Bathroom/Closet in each Bedroom
- 4-Piece Ensuite Bathroom with Undermount Sink and Tiled Tub Surround
- Master Bedroom Featuring Vaulted Ceiling and Oversized Window
- Master Ensuite with Quartz Double Vanity, Soaker Tub, Shower & Walk-In Closet
- Formal Laundry Room with Sink, Tile Flooring & Side-by-Side Washer/Dryer
- Decora Plugs and Switches Throughout
- Central Vacuum System Rough-In
- 100 Amp / 64 Breaker Panel
- Security System Rough-In
PLUMBING & HEATING
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Programmable Thermostat
- 45 US Gallon Hot Water Tank
- BBQ Gas Line to Outdoor Living Space
- Roughed-In for Air Conditioning Unit
- Stucco, Stone & Composite Materials
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete Walkways
- Attached Garage & Concrete Parking Pad
- Insulated Garage Door with Opener
- Landscaping Package
- Double Glazed, Low ‘E’ Windows
- Private Outdoor Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
More About Richmond
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Licensed to trade Residential Real Estate with Re/Max House of Real Estate, Michael is a New Infill specialist passionate about Calgary’s increasingly popular inner city development. Combining a history of entrepreneurial ventures with a Bachelors in Business Administration from Mount Royal University, Michael brings both a sales and managerial skill set to Newinfills.ca & The Urban Upgrade Real Estate Team. Priding himself on his unwavering commitment and professional service, no one cares more about their clients. From concept to reality, he promises to be there every step of the way.