Attached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||#1 2222 24a Street SW|
|Size (AG)||1593 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||483 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
|Land Use||M-CG d72|
|Condo Fees Include||Insurance, Reserve Fund Contributions|
Upgraded/designed like a single family home this outstanding 2-storey townhome in Killarney comes FULLY-LOADED w/ luxury upgrades & over 1,575 sq ft of living space A.G all at a reasonable price point for a very popular inner-city/infill community. If you’ve had hopes of purchasing a new infill but the price point has been out of reach, this is an absolute MUST SEE as it is built/finished like many new infills in the area. A RARE FIND FOR INNER CITY TOWNHOMES this unit has 4 SPACIOUS BEDS (3 up/1 down), 3.5 BATHS, a FINISHED BASEMENT w/ built-in media & a wet bar & a single detached garage. Upgrades include hwd flooring on all upper levels, S/S appliances including a gas cook top, built in microwave and oven & double wide fridge/freezer, modern fireplace & an oversized floorplan. Located mins to trendy 17th Ave, DT, transit/LRT & all amenities, these units are designed to accommodate singles, couples & professionals alike. See Realtor’s website for full specs & floorplans.
|Features||Ceiling 10 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home|
|Amenties||Balconies, Fireplaces, See Remarks, Storage-In-Suite|
|Parking||Single Garage Detached|
|Goods Included||Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Humidifier-Power (Furnace), Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas, Washer, Wine/Beverage Cooler|
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby|
|Flooring||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood|
|Heating Type||Forced Air-1|
|Roof Type||Asphalt Shingles|
Prepare to be wowed by this incredible new townhome - now complete and ready for occupancy in the heart of popular Killarney/Richmond. This luxury townhome features an oversized floorplan highlighted by contemporary upscale finishes, and a designer lighting package. A super rare find for most inner-city townhomes and ideal for couples or families this home features FOUR bedrooms (3 up/1 down), 3.5 bathrooms and a finished basement with built-in media and a wet bar.
Designed and finished like many single family new infills in the area, the main floor features generous primary living spaces including a living room, expanded kitchen, dedicated dining area and an elegant 2-piece powder room.
The bright kitchen features far more storage than typical townhomes, with ample white shaker-style cabinets and a walk-in pantry. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a gas cooktop, built-in wall oven/microwave, dishwasher and double wide refrigerator/freezer. A central island has bar seating for every day dining in addition to the adjacent seated dining room. A side glass door allows for extra natural light and provide direct access to a private outdoor area with room for a BBQ and access to the single detached garage.
At the front of the home, the bright living area centres on a gas fireplace with a tile surround and custom built-ins on both sides. Recessed hooks ups for a TV are great for keeping unsightly wires hidden, or for those who prefer to forgo a TV, these can easily be covered by a piece of art.
Upstairs, the second level is ideal for couples, small families or even roommates with three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The stunning master features huge windows, a walk-in closet, and a spa-inspired ensuite bath with dual sinks, quartz countertops, a glass shower, and separate drop-in tub. Both additional bedrooms have generous closet space with built-in shelves, and share use of the main 4-piece bathroom. Conveniently, one of the additional bedrooms has cheater access to the main bath.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement rivals every infill on the block with a custom built-in media centre and a full wet-bar. A fourth bedroom and additional 4-piece bath are great for overnight guests. A dedicated storage room can also be found on this level.
Built with the urban buyer in mind, this home has it all, in a location that can’t be beat. Located just minutes to bustling 17th Avenue, down the street to a number of amenities and within walking distance to transit and LRT. Commuting to and from downtown is effortless, and close proximity to Crowchild Trail and Bow Trail makes getting around the city a breeze.
- 2-Storey Townhome with Approximately 2,172 Square Feet of Living Space (1,584 Square Feet Above Grade)
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Fully-Developed Basement with Rec Room with Built-In Media Unit, Wet Bar and Storage Room
- Low Voltage Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on All Upper Levels
- 10’ Painted Ceilings
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Full-Height-Tile Backsplash and Walk-In Pantry
- Island with Bar Seating, Dual-Basin Undermount Sink and Pendant Lights
- Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Double Wide Refrigerator/Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Hood Fan, Built-in Wall Oven and Microwave and Dishwasher
- Central Seated Dining Area
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows and Gas Fireplace with Tile Surround and Built-In Millwork on Both Sides
- Powder Room with Custom Vanity with Quartz Countertop and Feature Light
- Tiled Entry with Closet
- Full Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops, Upper/Lower Cabinetry, Side by Side Appliances and Sink
- Master Bedroom Features Vaulted Ceiling, Large Windows and Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf and Shoe Storage
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Drop-In Jetted Tub, Glass Shower with Full-Height Tile, Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sinks and Separate Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Details
- Second and Third Bedroom with Large Windows and Built-In Closets
- Fully-Developed with Wet Bar and Built-In Media
- Fourth Bedroom with Big Window and Good-Sized Closet
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink and Tiled Tub Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- VacuFlo Rough-In
- Ceiling Speaker Rough-In
- Sump Pump
- Stucco with Brick Accents
- Brushed and Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Windows
- Metal Window Wells
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Potential for Private Front Patio
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WIITHOUT NOTICE
More About Richmond
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her. It is these skills and experience that make Lisa a perfect fit with the Urban Upgrade team.