Attached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||#1 3802 Parkhill Place SW|
|Size (AG)||1498 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||95 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
|Condo Fees Include||Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area|
**Seller said SELL! The last units are being blown out BELOW MARKET VALUE. Act Fast** With a fresh design and an unbeatable location this beautiful 2-bed, 2.5-bath is a fantastic buy in upscale Parkhill. 9-ft ceilings, hardwood flooring, and a single attached garage plus a covered carport. Open-concept main floor with large front dining room, central kitchen with wood cabinets, quartz counters, subway tile backsplash and S/S appliance package. Large rear living room w/ built-in millwork, floor-to-ceiling window wall, gas fire place and feature wall with TV mount. Dual master plan w/ two large bedrooms, master suite with W.I.C and ensuite bath w/ dual sinks and granite countertops. 2nd bedroom has private balcony and large ensuite with closet. Located within walking distance to trendy Mission and close to shopping, amenities, and Downtown. See listing Realtor’s website for full details. Builder size = 1,498 sq ft, RMS = 1,640 sq ft
This beautiful 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home offers a functional open-concept floorplan with a fresh design aesthetic and is a phenomenal buy in the upscale Parkhill area! Situated in the ideal inner-city location at a price point that won’t break the bank, this gem is within walking distance to trendy Mission and perfect for the young urban dweller.
Boasting large windows, 9-ft ceilings, upgraded hardwood flooring and contemporary finishes throughout, this two-storey home is complete with private parking in the single attached garage and comes with a covered carport as well.
The sleek kitchen features dark wood cabinetry, white quartz countertops, a subway tile backspace and a stainless-steel GE appliance package including a French door refrigerator and a 30” electric range cooktop. A large central island with waterfall quartz counters adds extra bar seating in addition to the bright dining room with a full wall of floor to ceiling windows and plenty of space for a full dining set.
At the rear of the home the airy living room in centred around a modern gas fireplace and feature wall with loads of built-in storage. Expansive floor to ceiling windows across the whole rear wall allow for tons of natural light, urban views and direct access to the oversized East-facing balcony.
Upstairs two huge bedrooms, both with large windows and enough room for king sized beds are great from roommates or visitors. The first features a huge walk-in closet PLUS tons of room for a dresser, and a stylish 4-piece ensuite with quartz counters, undermount sink, tile floors and a large tub/shower. Down the hall, the large second bedroom features a separate entrance to a private balcony, and a spacious ensuite bath with a generous closet, modern vanity, dual sinks and tile floors. Rounding out the second level is the conveniently located laundry closet with extra storage space.
This home offers outstanding value in Parkhill, where a variety of shops, services, and amenities are just around the corner in bustling Mission. Located within walking distance to parks and river pathways, close to Chinook mall, and just a short drive or bike ride to the downtown core, this home is the perfect inner city abode.
- 2-Storey and 3-Storey Units
- Single Attached Garage with Covered Carport
- 9 Foot Ceilings with Knockdown Finish Throughout
- Cat5 Wiring to all Main Areas
- Bare Land Condominium Ownership
- Upgraded Hardwood Flooring
- Tiled Bathroom and Entrance Area
- Living Room features Gas Fireplace with Tile Surround and River Rock Media Kit, White Acrylic Built-in Wall Units and Over-sized Windows
- Kitchen Includes Dark Wood Cabinetry, White Quartz Countertops, White Subway Tile Backsplash and Kitchen Island with Waterfall Ledge Detail and Undermount Stainless Steel Sink
- GE Stainless Steel Appliance Package includes 20.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Fridge, 30” Slide-In Electrical Range, Microwave Hoodfan Combo, and 24” Built-in Dishwasher
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinet, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Unilever Faucet and Elongated Toilet
- Double Master Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet, Large Windows, and Private Ensuite with Tile Flooring, White Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink and Tub/Shower
- Second Master Features Large Window with Private Balcony, and Ensuite with Tile Flooring, White Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sinks, and Large Closet
- Upper Floor Laundry Includes Stacking Washer and Dryer
- Mechanical Room with High Efficiency Forced-air Furnace and Humidifier
- Hot Water Tank
- Electrical Panel
- Low Maintenance Hardie Panel featuring Metal Cladding
- Triple-Glazed Windows
- TPO Membrane Roof
- Building Envelope Inspected by Williams Engineering
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builders New Home Warranty
- Certified Travelers New Home Warranty Program
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
More About Parkhill
Michael W Johnston
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Born and raised in Calgary, Mike possesses an extensive knowledge of the city and its diverse communities. Coming from a background in Business Finance, he has a true understanding of the value in a property and the best ways to maximize your investment. Licensed to trade in Real Estate since 2004, Mike’s honest and upfront approach has allowed him to gain a vast clientele of buyers, sellers, and investors. Realizing and placing real value on his client’s time, no request is too big or too small; Mike will do his utmost to deliver results in a professional, organized and timely manner.