Detached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||100 Cambrian Drive NW|
|Style||2 and Half Storey|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
|Size (AG)||2447 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||306 sq/metres|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached, Insulated, Heated|
*Immersive 3D Virtual Tour Available* This 2.5-storey detached infill caters to larger families who want it all! A blend of style, function & custom detailing, this home features 5 BEDS (3 UP/2 DN), 6 BATHS (4+2), a 2nd floor bonus rm, 3rd storey loft & developed bsmnt. Open-concept main hosts semi-private flex space, eat-in dining area, formal living rm, mud rm, private den & a modern kitchen w/ ceiling-height cabinets, waterfall quartz counters, island w/ bar seating, S/S appliances & secondary prep area. 2nd floor has bright bonus rm w/ built-in media unit, laundry, 2 full baths & 3 beds including master suite w/ massive WIC, private balcony & private 5-pc bath w/ soaker tub, glass shower & quartz vanity. 3rd-storey loft has vaulted ceilings, built-in workstation & 2-pc powder rm. The bsmnt is perfect for movie night w/ fireplace, wet bar, 2 additional beds, both w/ walk-in closets & full baths & 4-pc bath. Oversized windows throughout & central vac. Details/specs/plans on Realtor’s website
|Features||Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Wall Unit-Built-In|
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached, Insulated, Heated|
|Goods Included||Dishwasher-Built-In, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum System(s)|
|Flooring||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Plank|
|Heating Type||Forced Air-1|
|Roof Type||Asphalt Shingles|
This 2.5-storey detached infill is situated in a great inner-city location with 5 BEDROOMS, 6 BATHROOMS, over 2,400 sq ft of living space above grade, plus a fully-developed lower level. Catered to larger families who want to have it all, without compromise, this home is a masterful blend of high-end finishes and custom detailing and offers an entire extra floor to accommodate large or growing families who need a little bit of extra space.
The open-concept main floor is designed with style and function in mind, with large primary living spaces including a bright living area, an expansive kitchen, an eat-in dining area and a semi-private front flex room.
Through the front door, the entryway features a large built-in closet to keep shoes and jackets stowed out of sight. The front flex room enjoys ample natural light through a huge Southwest-facing window that overlooks the front yard and street. Slightly separated from the main living areas, this room offers some extra privacy and could serve a variety of uses including a formal dining room or home office.
At the centre of it all, the kitchen boasts modern finishes including two-tone, ceiling-height cabinetry with under-cabinet feature lighting, quartz countertops and a full-height quartz backsplash. The oversized island features waterfall quartz counters, an undermount sink, and lots of bar seating for everyday dining. The stainless-steel appliance package includes a gas cooktop with a hoodfan above, a built-in oven and microwave, a refrigerator/freezer with an water dispenser, and a dishwasher. The expanded layout of the kitchen allows for a secondary prep space/wet bar area with even more storage and a secondary sink.
Adjacent to the kitchen, an eat-in dining area has space for a good-sized table with a large window for extra natural light. A built-in display unit adds some separation between the dining room and the bright rear living room, which centres on a gas fireplace feature wall with full-height tile.
At the rear of the home, the mudroom has a custom closet and quick access to the heated double detached garage and the fully-landscaped backyard.
Rounding out the main floor, a private 2-piece powder room features a large vanity with upscale quartz countertops, and is perfect for everyday/guest use. Additionally, a private den area features a built-in desk and a window, with a door to provide privacy from the main living space.
Upstairs, the second level features a laundry room, three large bedrooms including the master suite, and a bright bonus room. Perfect for large or growing families, this level offers an additional entertainment space with more privacy than the main floor, space for a sofa and a built-in media unit.
The massive master suite is a true retreat with tons of space for furniture, oversized windows, and a private upper-balcony that is accessible through the custom walk-in closet. The stunning 5-piece bath boasts tile floors, a modern vanity with dual undermount sinks, an oversized glass shower with extensive tile detailing and a free-standing soaker tub.
Two additional bedrooms are great for kids, and both share use of the main 4-piece bathroom with tile floors, and extended vanity with granite countertops, and a tub/shower combo with a tile surround.
Rare for inner-city infills, this home offers a third-storey loft with even more additional living space and abundant possibilities for use including a workspace, playroom, entertainment area or even an extra bedroom. This level features upgraded carpet, vaulted ceilings, large windows with downtown views, a built-in workstation and another 2-piece powder room.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement offers an additional 850 square feet of living space and makes the perfect entertainment space. The main rec room features upgraded 62oz carpet with 9lb underlay, a built-in gas fireplace, and a wet bar with quartz countertops, upper and lower cabinets, wine storage, a prep sink and rough-ins for a beverage fridge.
Two additional bedrooms on this level are great for accommodating larger families, older children or overnight guests. Both bedrooms feature large windows, custom closets with built-in organizers and private ensuite bathrooms. One features a 3-piece bath with an oversized tiled shower, while the other offers a full 4-piece bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
Complete with a central vacuum system with all attachments, this home also features a high-efficiency furnace with a humidifier, a 50-gallon hot water tank, and is roughed-in for a future security system.
Outside, the fully-fenced back yard features a large 17’x10’ concrete patio, some extra green space, and a raised double detached garage that is insulated and heated.
Cambrian Heights is a hidden gem community situated in a choice location only minutes to schools, Confederation Park, SAIT and U of C. Adding to the list of perks, amenities and entertainment are all nearby, including the Calgary Winter Club, golf courses, restaurants and more. Quick access to Downtown, Crowchild Trail and 16th Avenue makes travel in and around the city a breeze.
Features & Specifications
- 2.5-Storey Detached Infill with over 3,250 Square Feet of Living Space (2,447 Sq Ft Above Grade)
- Northeast Backyard Exposure
- Double Detached Heated Garage with 8’ Door
- 5 Bedrooms (3 Up/2 Down)
- 6 Bathrooms (4 Full/2 Half)
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Bar, Fireplace and Two Spacious Bedrooms with Full Ensuite Baths
- Oversized Windows Throughout
- Upgraded 62oz Carpet with 9lb Underlay (Upper Levels/Basement)
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, Quartz Backsplash, and Built-In Pantry
- Oversized Tiered Central Island with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink, and Bar Seating
- Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes 48” Wide French Door Refrigerator/Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Hood Fan, Built-in Oven/Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Bar with Prep Sink and Additional Storage
- Eat-In Dining Nook
- Living Room Features Gas Fireplace with Tile Surround, Built-In Display Unit Separating Dining Room/Living Room, Expansive Windows and Sliding Patio Doors to Concrete Patio
- Front Flex Room with Oversized Window and View of Front Yard
- Private Den with Built-In Workstation
- Powder Room with Modern Vanity, Quartz Countertops, and Undermount Sink
- Rear Mudroom with Built-In Closet
- Bonus Room with Built-In Entertainment Unit
- Master Suite Features Large Southwest-Facing Windows with Blinds, Custom Walk-In Closet and Private Balcony
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Glass Shower with Full-Height Tile, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity and Dual Undermount Sinks
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, Tub/Shower with Full-Height Tile Surround and Linen Closet
- Laundry Closet with Built-In Cabinetry and Side-by-Side Appliances
- Second and Third Bedrooms Both with Built-In Closets
- Large Rec Room with Oversized Windows and Downtown Views
- Built-In Workstation
- 2-Piece Bathroom with Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops and Modern Vanity
- Fully-Developed with Rec Room with Fireplace, and Wet Bar with Quartz Countertops/Backsplash, Sink, Wine Storage and Rough-Ins for Beverage Fridge
- Fourth Bedroom with Custom Walk-In Closet and 3-Piece Ensuite Bath wit Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops, and Fully-Tiled Shower with Bench
- Fifth Bedroom with Custom Closet and Ensuite Bath Feature Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops, and Tub/Shower Combo with Tile Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Security System
- Central Vacuum System with All Attachments
- Stucco, Stone and Metal
- Brushed Concrete Front Walkway
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
- 10’ x 17’ Concrete Patio with Gas Line for BBQ
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- National Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
More About Cambrian Heights
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.