Detached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||110 Cambrian Drive NW|
|Size (AG)||2086 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||307 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
This detached infill by Murari Homes Inc. offers a masterful blend of style & custom detailing w/ over 2,900 sf of living space over 3 floors. Upgrades include wide- plank eng. hwd floors, painted ceilings on all levels & custom MDF millwork. Open-concept main floor has large living spaces including a semi-private front flex space (office/dining), central kitchen w/ S/S appliances & large island, dining rm & living rm w/ gas fireplace feature wall, tile surround & built-ins on both sides. Large windows on all sides allow sunlight to brighten the space & tiled SIDE mud rm allows for extra space in the living rm & provides access to landscaped/fenced yard & finished double garage w/ attic & 100amp panel. 2nd level boasts 3 large beds, 2 full baths & laundry. Finished bsmt w/ rec room, wet bar, 4th bed & 4th bath. R/I for sound & central vac. Great access to DT, schools, SAIT & U of C w/ amenities nearby including the Calgary Winter Club & golf courses! See website for full details
This brand-new detached infill by Murari Homes Inc. offers amazing value in charming Cambrian Heights. Boasting over 2,900 square feet of living space over three finished levels, this home is loaded with premium finishes including wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring, 10-ft paint-grade ceilings, and custom MDF built-ins throughout.
The open-concept main floor is a masterful blend of style and custom detailing, with large living spaces and a semi-private front den – a rare find for many new infills, but a great option for those who like a home work space OR a formal dining room.
At the center of it all, the kitchen features ceiling height white shaker cabinetry with glass inserts, and high-quality stainless-steel appliances, including a 5-burner gas range. Complimented by a modern tile backsplash, this space also features white quartz countertops, and an oversized island with elegant wood details and lots of bar seating for everyday dining. Adjacent to the kitchen, the open dining area features extra buffet storage with floating open display shelving and a large window for extra natural light. For those who prefer a formal dining room, the front flex space has space for a larger table, and an oversized window that overlooks the front yard.
At the rear of the home, the living room is flooded with light through large windows and 8-foot sliding glass doors that provide direct access to the backyard and rear patio. The living room centres on a modern gas fireplace with an oversized concrete-look tile surround, and ceiling height built-ins with recessed feature lighting on both sides. Thanks to the location of the side-entry mudroom, this living has LOTS of space for a comfortable furniture arrangement.
Rounding out the main floor, a discrete 2-piece powder room is great for everyday and guest use.
Upstairs, the second level features upgraded carpet throughout, three good sized bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a laundry room with custom cabinetry and a laundry sink. The luxurious master suite caters to the distinguished buyer with his and her’s walk-in closets with custom organizers and a spa-like 5-piece ensuite with a fully-tiled shower, a drop-in soaker tub and a modern vanity with dual sinks. Both additional bedrooms have large windows and walk-in closets with built-in MDF shelving, and share use of the main 4-piece bathroom.
Downstairs, the finished basement offers even more living space with a full-wet bar and a large entertainment area that has rough-ins for a future sound system. A fourth bedroom and full 4-piece bath are great for guests.
Roughed in for a central vacuum system and a future sound system, this home features built-in ceiling speakers in multiple zones. Complete with a fenced/landscaped backyard, and a fully-finished double detached garage with an attic AND a 100 amp sub-panel, this home offers amazing value in an established community that is home to professionals and families alike.
Cambrian Heights is a hidden gem community situated in a choice location only minutes to schools, Confederation Park, SAIT and U of C. Adding to the list of perks, amenities and entertainment are all nearby, including the Calgary Winter Club, golf courses, restaurants and more. Quick access to Downtown, Crowchild Trail and 16th Avenue makes travel in and around the city a breeze.
Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Detached Infill by Murari Homes Inc.
- Over 2,900 Square Feet of Total Living Space (2,086 Square Feet Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage with Attic (20’ x 20’ – Insulated, Drywalled and Painted)
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- High Profile Baseboards, Casing and Trim
- Extensive Pot Light Detailing and LED Lighting Throughout
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers Throughout (Roughed-In for Sound)
- 10’ Painted Ceilings and 8’ Interior Passage Doors
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Custom-Built Kitchen with White Shaker-Style, Soft-Close Cabinetry, Full-Height Tile Backsplash and Quartz Countertops
- Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes 5-Burner Gas Cooktop, Hoodfan, French Door Refrigerator with Lower Freezer, Dishwasher, and Built-In Oven and Microwave
- Island with Detailed Woodwork, Dual-Basin Under-Mount Sink and Bar Seating
- Open-Concept Dining Room with Built-In Cabinets and Open Shelf Displays
- Living Room Features Gas Fireplace with Large Profile Tile Surround and Ceiling Height Built-Ins with Recessed Feature Lighting
- Front Flex Space/Office with Oversized Window
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinetry and Quartz Countertops
- Side-Entry Mudroom with Tile Flooring, Built-In Bench, Hooks, Cubbies and Cupboards
- 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Luxury Carpet with Upgraded Underlay
- Master Quarters with Vaulted Ceiling, His and Her’s Walk-in Closets and Private 5-Piece Ensuite
- Master Ensuite Includes Dual Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass Door, Heated Tile Flooring, and Drop-In Soaker Tub with Tile Surround
- Main Bathroom Features Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, Tile Flooring and Tub/Shower with Full-Height Tile Surround
- Secondary Bedrooms Feature Walk-In Closets with Built-In MDF Shelving
- Laundry Room with Custom Cabinetry and Laundry Sink
- Fully-Developed with 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Open-Concept Rec Room, Built-In Wet Bar, and Built-In Media Unit
- Fourth Bedroom with Walk-In Closet
- 4-Piece Bath with Tiled Floors, Quartz Countertops and Tub/Shower with Full-Height Tile Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- Roughed-In for Sound System
- Roughed-In for Central Vacuum System
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 48-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Double Detached, Insulated and Drywalled Garage, with Attic and Sub Panel (100 Amp)
- Large Backyard with Brushed Concrete Patio (20’ x 12’)
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure-Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT MODIFY THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
More About Cambrian Heights
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.