Attached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||1108 43 Street SW|
|Size (AG)||1936 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||290 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
One of the nicest floorplans we’ve seen! This new home in Rosscarrock has an incredible open-concept floorplan w/ great use of space & amazing upgrades including a 2nd floor bonus room, home gym & 2 laundry spaces! Add’l upgrades include eng. hwd flooring on all upper levels, extensive custom built-ins, Vacuflo & security. Main floor features a modern farmhouse aesthetic w/ waterfall quartz counters, modern tile backsplash, TONS of white shaker cabinetry w/ pullout drawers, black hardware/fixtures & premium S/S appliances including a double wide fridge/freezer, gas cooktop w/ potfiller above, built-in wall oven/microwave & bev fridge in island. Bright dining/living w/ gas fireplace. 9-ft ceilings, bonus room & 3 bdrms up including master w/ WIC & luxurious 5-pc ensuite. Basement is great for entertaining w/ FULL BAR, built-in media w/ sound system & large rec room + gym area w/ full height mirrors. Secondary laundry in basement beside gym. Roughed in A/C. Full details on website
This brand-new home in Rosscarrock is the perfect blend of style and function and features one of best infill floorplans we have seen in a while! Boasting over 2,750 square feet of developed living space including a second-floor bonus room, a home gym and two laundry spaces, this home was thoughtfully deigned to accommodate today’s family that wants it all! Luxury upgrades include wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring on all upper levels, a FULL bar in the basement, high-end finishes, security and Vacuflo.
The open-concept main floor has a modern farmhouse aesthetic with 10-foot painted ceilings and big windows throughout. At the centre of it all the kitchen features waterfall quartz countertops, a stylish tile backsplash and ample shaker-style soft-close cabinetry including two built-in pantries and lots of pull-out drawers. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a double wide fridge/freezer, gas cooktop with stainless steel hoodfan and pot filler above, built-in wall microwave/oven, a dishwasher and a French door beverage fridge. The island has plenty of seating for day to day dining, as well as built-in wine racks.
Adjacent the kitchen, a bright dining area has space for a larger table, and views of the quiet street out front. At the rear of the home, the oversized living room features extensive built-in millwork including a custom desk plus floating shelves and enclosed lower cabinetry that frame the gas fireplace. Dual sliding glass doors allow tons of light into the space open to the rear deck and yard.
Perfect for families, a tiled mudroom has direct access to the double detached garage, and has TWO built-in closets as well as a bench, cubbies and hooks to keep shoes and jackets organized. A stylish 2-piece powder room has a full-height shiplap feature wall and a trendy gooseneck light fixture.
Up the wood and glass staircase, the second floor has vaulted ceilings, a skylight, hardwood floors throughout and an open sitting area with a built-in media centre and an extra built-in cabinet. Great for families with children, this floor hosts three spacious bedrooms and a laundry room with tile floors, quartz counters, an undermount sink, side-by-side appliances and a drying rod. Both secondary bedrooms have vaulted ceilings and closets with built-in organizers and share use of the main 4-piece bath.
Down the hall the master suite boasts a huge West-facing window and a walk-in closet with extensive built-in shelving. French doors lead to a beautiful 5-piece ensuite with heated tile floors, dual undermount sinks, quartz counters, a free-standing soaker tub and an oversized shower (roughed-in for steam) with tile and glass details.
Fully-developed with 9-ft ceilings, the lower level has a thoughtful design that is hard to come by these days. A large rec room is perfect for entertaining with built-in media, surround sound and a full bar with quartz counters and a sink. Around the corner, a home gym area features hard surface flooring, shelves for storage and full-height mirrors PLUS a secondary laundry closet with hookups for additional appliances. Complete with a spacious fourth bedroom and another 4-piece bath, there is plenty of room for overnight guests.
With Summer around the corner, home owners will appreciate that this home is roughed-in for future A/C.
Rosscarrock is an up and coming infill community with a good mix of nature and culture. With various amenities nearby and close proximity to downtown, LRT and Bow Trail.
- 2-Storey Detached Infill with over 2,750 Square Feet of Living Space (1,936 Sq Ft Above Grade)
- East Back Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms – (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit with Sound System, Home Gym, Spacious Guest Bedroom, Full Bathroom and Secondary Laundry
- Oversized Windows Throughout
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on All Levels
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Modern Tile Backsplash, Built-In Pantry and Pull-Out Drawers
- Oversized Central Island with Waterfall Quartz Counters, Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink, Built-in Wine Rack and Beverage Fridge
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Double Wide Refrigerator/Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Built-In Hood Fan, Built-in Oven/Microwave, Dishwasher and Pot Filler
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows, Inset Gas Fireplace with Tile Details and Built-Ins
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinet, Shiplap Accent Wall, Linear Mirror, Gooseneck Light Fixture, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, and Dual-Flush Toilet
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Dual Closets, Built-In Bench, Storage Cubbies and Shiplap Accent Wall
- 9’ Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Bright Bonus Room with Skylight and Extensive Built-In Millwork
- Master Suite Features 14.5-ft Vaulted Ceilings, West-Facing Windows and Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging and Shelf Storage
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Roughed-In Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity, Dual Undermount Sinks and Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Sink, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Hanging Rod and Plug-In for Iron Above the Counter
- Second and Third Bedrooms Both with Vaulted Ceilings and Closets with Custom Built-Ins
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Bar, Built-In Media Wall with Storage and Surround Sound
- Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry, Sink and Bar Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop and Tiled Tub Surround
- Custom Home Gym with Built-In Shelving for Storage and Full-Height Mirror Wall
- Secondary Laundry Closet with Hook Ups for Washer/Dryer
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In A/C
- VacuFlo and Security System
- Stucco and Stone
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping with Trees
- 10’ x 21’ Pressure Treated Wood Deck with Stucco Privacy Wall and Gas Line for BBQ
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WIITHOUT NOTICE
More About Rosscarrock
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her. It is these skills and experience that make Lisa a perfect fit with the Urban Upgrade team.