Residential New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||126 31 Avenue NW|
|Style||Side by Side|
|Courtesy Of||URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS|
|Size (AG)||1885 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||3002 sq/metres|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
*OPEN HOUSE SAT SEPT 26: 1-3pm* New infill property available in the heart of Tuxedo Park, mins from 16th Ave, downtown, amenities, and more! Boasting modern living spaces, this four bedroom semi-detached home includes lots of natural light and fresh finishes. The kitchen features marble quartz countertops & coordinating backsplash, large single basin undermount sink, and gas cook top w/ hood fan. Spacious master w/ walk in closet and stunning 5-pc ensuite bath. Large entertainment area in the basement including wet bar w/ quartz countertop and backsplash, and speakers & projector roughed in. Fenced in backyard with brushed concrete walk, and BBQ gas line. Tuxedo Park amenities w/ community center, parks, grocery store, and other amenities a short walk away. Close to SAIT and LRT station, perfect for both growing families or young professionals.
|Features||Lighting, Private Yard|
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Lawn, Landscaped|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
|Exteriors||Stucco, Vinyl siding, Wood Frame|
|Flooring||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood|
|Heating||Fireplace(s),Forced Air,Natural Gas|
|Heating Type||Fireplace(s),Forced Air,Natural Gas|
|Roof Type||Asphalt Shingle|
About This Home
Don’t miss this beautiful custom-built home, located in the desirable inner-city community of Tuxedo Park, just minutes from Downtown, schools, shopping centres and amenities. Boasting over 1,850 of modern living space above grade, plus a developed basement, this home showcases luxury upgrades including wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring, and a modern aesthetic with wood accents and upgraded black plumbing/lighting fixtures.
The open-concept main floor features a bright living area, an expansive kitchen, and space for a seated dining room. The entryway opens to the dining room which enjoys ample natural light through a large window that overlooks the front yard.
The impressive kitchen boasts modern finishes including, quartz countertops, a tile backsplash and ceiling-height white cabinetry with wood accents and black hardware. The central island features a dual-basin undermount sink, and lots of bar seating for everyday dining. The upgraded steel appliances include a modern gas cooktop with a chimney-style hoodfan above, a built-in oven and microwave, a refrigerator/freezer and a dishwasher.
At the rear of the home, the living area centres on a stunning gas fireplace feature wall with a modern tile surround, outlets for a wall mounted TV, and speakers roughed into the ceiling. Sliding glass doors to the back yard allow for plentiful natural light and provide direct access to the rear deck. The tiled rear mudroom has a built-in bench with cubbies, and quick access to the double detached garage and the landscaped backyard.
Rounding out the main floor, a private 2-piece powder room located off the mudroom features a modern vanity with quartz counters and matching white cabinetry.Lit up by large windows, a stunning carpet-wrapped staircase with wood railings leads to the second level which features three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a private laundry room.
The luxurious master suite features an oversized window, a huge custom closet with built-in MDF shelves and drawers, and a spa-like 5-piece ensuite with quartz countertops, dual undermount sinks, a full height wall mirror, and tile detailing throughout. A luxurious free-standing soaker tub is surrounded by tiled feature walls, and the oversized walk-in shower features a 10mm glass door, and a rain-head and body jets.
Two additional bedrooms both feature custom closets and share use of the main 4-piece bathroom with tile floors, quartz countertop, an undermounted sink, and a tub/shower condo with a full-height tile surround.On the upper floor there is a laundry room with tiled flooring and a quartz countertop, along with a linen closet in the hallway.
Downstairs, the expansive basement makes the perfect entertainment space with a huge recreation room with a wet bar, a custom millwork media unit, and LED pot lights to brighten the space. A large fourth bedroom with cheater-access to a full 4-piece bath are great for overnight guests. Complete with a fully-fenced backyard with a large deck and a double detached garage, this home truly has it all.
Tuxedo Park is a popular infill community with quick access to Downtown, groceries, restaurants, and many amenities. Located just off of Center street with easy access to transit, LRT, 16 Ave and more makes getting around the city a breeze. Close proximity to SAIT, U of C, Foothills Hospital, parks, and schools makes this community a favourite among families and professional alike!
Proposed Finished & Specifications
Disclaimer: Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/ 1Down)
- 5” Baseboards and 3.5” Casings
- LED Pot Lighting and Decora Plugs and Switches Throughout
- Wood Lacquered Railing with Black Steel Spindles
- Black Hardware and Fixtures
- Modern Flat Panel Doors with Inset Line Detail
- 9’ Ceilings
- Wide Plank, Enginereed Light Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package (Kitchen Aid)
- Two-Tone Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinetry with Marble Quartz Backsplash to Match Countertops
- Kitchen Island with Quartz Countertop, Large Single Basin Under-Mount Sink, and Black Faucet
- Gas cook top with Feature Hood Fan, and Wall Oven & Microwave
- Formal Dining Room with Large South Facing Windows
- Living Room Features 36” Linier Gas Fireplace with Tile Feature Wall & Outlets for Wall Mounted TV
- Powder Room with Custom Flat Panel Cabinetry, and Quartz Countertop
- Sliding Patio Door Leading to Wood Deck
- In-Ceiling Speakers Roughed-In for Living Room
- Large Tiled Mudroom with Custom Millwork & Hooks
- Large Windows at Staircase Leading Up
- 9’ Ceilings
- Masters Quarters features Huge Windows with Downtown Views, Large Walk-in Closet with Built-in Cabinetry, Nice Sitting Area, and Barn Door to the Large Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Bathroom includes Floating Vanity, Dual Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Full Height/Width Mirror, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass/Rain Head/Body Jets, Freestanding Soaker Tub, 2 Fully Tiled Feature Walls, and Formal Water Closet
- Main Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring and Tiled Tub Surround
- Two Generous-sized Secondary Bedrooms with Oversized Windows and Large Closets with Custom Millwork
- Laundry Room with Tiled Floor and Floor Drain, Sink, Storage, and Quartz Countertops
- Linen Closet in Hallway
- 9’ Ceilings
- Large Bedroom with Walk-in Closet with Custom Millwork, and Oversized Window
- Bathroom with Direct Access to Bedroom, Quartz Countertop, Under-Mount Sink, Tile Flooring, and Tub Surround
- Entertaining Area Features a Large Window, Wet Bar with Tile Floor and Quartz Countertop & Backsplash
- Custom Millwork Media Unit
- Speakers & Projector Roughed-In for Entertaining Area
- LED Pot Lights
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure-Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line off Rear Deck
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT MODIFY THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
More About Tuxedo Park
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
With a deep rooted care for her clients and a desire to achieve the very best outcome possible in every transaction, Mackenzie is a solid choice for buyers and sellers looking for a Realtor who will hustle and go the extra mile for them. After completing her first Bachelor’s Degree in political science, Mackenzie honed her research and people skills in corporate Calgary, working in sales and business development. This corporate experience armed her with insight into the unique and ever-changing Calgary marketplace, along with an appreciation of the importance of trusted advisors for large acquisitions and sales. After following her passion and completing a second degree in Interior Design, Mackenzie spent over 5 years working in new home sales with builders and developers in Calgary’s inner city, building on her negotiation skills and experience with pre-sale building contracts. With a strong passion for architecture and a keen eye for design, Mackenzie is an invaluable asset to buyers looking for guidance through the new home buying or building process, while home builders appreciate her insight into designing homes that resonate with today's infill buyers. Mackenzie is known for building meaningful relationships that create a genuine sense of connection. Her exceptional networking skills allow her to put creative deals together and find opportunities that most Realtors miss. With a deep and broad-reaching understanding of new, upcoming infill projects throughout the inner-city, Mackenzie ensures that her buyers are introduced to all the properties that embody their vision for their new home, whether officially on the market or otherwise.