1429 2 Street NW
*Visit Multimedia Link for 360 VT and Floorplans*This brand-new home in Crescent Heights offers a masterful blend of style & custom detailing w/ a West-facing backyard & over 2,500 sq ft over 3 finished floors. Premium finishes include wide-plank engineered hwd floors, 9-ft painted ceilings on all floors & custom millwork throughout. Open-concept main floor has large living spaces including a front dining room, modern black & white kitchen w/ S/S appliances & large island, built-in workspace & living room w/ gas fireplace feature wall, brick surround & built-ins on both sides. Large West-facing windows allow sunlight to brighten the whole space & tiled rear mudroom provides access to landscaped/fenced backyard & double detached garage. 2nd level boasts bonus room, 3 full beds, 2 full baths & laundry. Finished basement w/ rec room, wet bar, 4th bed & 4th bath. R/I for sound system & vacuflo. Great walkability to DT, schools & transit.
About This Home
This brand-new infill by Silver Key homes offers amazing value and unparalleled style in Crescent Heights! With a West-facing backyard and over 2,200 square feet of living space over three finished floors, this home is loaded with premium finishes including wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring, 9-ft painted ceilings, elegant black/brushed gold fixtures and hardware, and extensive custom built-ins throughout.
The main floor is a masterful blend of style and custom detailing, with large primary living spaces and a sought-after open-concept layout. The tiled entry has a large closet and opens to the bright front dining room.
At the centre of it all, the kitchen features loads of shaker-style cabinetry including glass-front upper cabinets and a built-in pantry wall. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a fridge, a gas cooktop, a chimney style hoodfan, a built-in wall oven/microwave, a dishwasher and a beverage fridge. The large island features tons of built-in wine storage, a glass-front display cabinet, and bar seating for everyday dining.
At the rear of the home the living room centers on a modern gas fireplace with a stylish white brick surround and custom built-ins with inset feature lighting on either side. A large West-facing window overlooks the fully-fenced and landscaped backyard and the tiled mudroom allows quick access to the double detached garage. Conveniently a stylish 2-piece powder room can also be found on the main floor.
Upstairs, the second level features a large bonus room with tray ceilings, three big bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a laundry room with custom cabinetry. The luxurious master suite caters to the distinguished buyer with a huge walk-in closet with custom organizers and a spa-like 5-piece ensuite. A true oasis, this bathroom features a fully-tiled shower with a glass enclosure, a free-standing soaker tub, and a modern vanity with dual undermount sinks.
Two additional bedrooms both feature built-in closets and share use of the main 4-piece bathroom with tile floors, a modern vanity and a fully-tiled tub/shower combo.
Downstairs, the finished basement offers even more living space with a full-wet bar and a large entertainment area that has rough-ins for a future sound system. A fourth bedroom and another 4-piece bath are great for guests.
Complete with a fully-landscaped backyard, this home offers amazing value in a community that is currently seeing tons of new infill activity. This home is roughed-in for future in-floor heat (lower level), a future central vacuum system, and a built-in sound system.
Crescent Heights is swiftly becoming a hot spot for urban buyers who appreciate the walkability to downtown, shopping, restaurants and proximity to all amenities at an affordable price. Adding to the long list of perks, promise of the future Green Line LRT along Centre Street is sure to boost popularity of this area even further in coming years.
Disclaimer: Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill with West-Facing Backyard
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- High Profile Casings and Baseboards Throughout
- Extensive Pot Lighting and Oversized Windows Throughout
- 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package Including Gas Cooktop, Hoodfan, Refrigerator, Built-In Wall Oven and Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Custom-Built Kitchen Cabinetry with Full-Height Tile Backsplash
- Island with Quartz Countertops, Dual-Basin Under-Mount Sink and Built-In Wine Rack
- Front Dining Room with Oversized Window
- Living Room Features Gas Fireplace with Modern Brick Surround and Ceiling Height Built-Ins on Both Sides
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinetry and Quartz Countertop
- Mudroom with Tile Flooring, Custom Bench and Built-In Storage
- Large Bonus Room with Tray Ceilings and Paneled Feature Wall
- Masters Quarters Features Large Walk-in Closet with Built-in Cabinetry and Private Ensuite Bathroom
- 5-Piece Ensuite Bathroom Includes Dual Undermount Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass Door, Tile Flooring, and Freestanding Soaker Tub
- Main Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring and Tiled Tub/Shower Surround
- Two Secondary Bedrooms with Large Windows and Generous Sized Closets
- Laundry Room with Custom Cabinetry and Laundry Sink
- Fully Developed with 9-ft Ceilings, Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Fourth Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Wet Bar with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, Upper and Lower Cabinets, Tile Backsplash, Recessed Feature Lighting and Beverage Fridge
- Fourth Bedroom with Walk-In Closet and Large Window
- 4-Piece Bath with Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops and Tub/Shower with Full-Height Tile Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- Rough-Ins for Future Sound System
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 48-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Large West-Facing Backyard
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure-Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT MODIFY THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
About Crescent Heights
Crescent Heights is just north of the downtown core and is easily accessible via Centre Street. A number of upscale infill properties have replaced many of the community’s older houses in recent years. Crescent Heights offers spectacular views of Calgary’s downtown and the Bow River and access to the great outdoors while still living in the heart of a major city. This older community features mature trees and is in close proximity to some of the city’s best parks.
Downtown is within walking distance but the community is also well served by transit. SAIT and the Albert College of Art are located to the west and trendy Kensington is only a short distance away. If you’re looking for a new infill home in one of the city’s most conveniently located neighborhoods, then look no further than Crescent Heights.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.