1440 29 Street SW
COMING SOON TO SHAGANAPPI! With over 3,000 square feet of stunning modern living space, this upcoming DETACHED infill is sure to turn heads! The home is designed with style and function in mind. It features a great OPEN CONCEPT floorplan with large primary living spaces – including a sought-after PRIVATE MAIN FLOOR OFFICE with a two-way decorative fireplace and feature wall, fully-loaded basement bar, and HOME GYM! At the hub of the home, you'll find a large central kitchen with an extended island with prep sink, upgraded S/S appliances, including a gas cooktop, hood fan, and oversized counter depth refrigerator. A quaint dining room is nestled between the kitchen and office, which overlooks the two-way fireplace and has a stunning wine wall with room for a long table, making this a perfect space to entertain friends and family. The main living room is spacious, and the second floor offers more space for large or growing families with a bonus room, three bedrooms, and a laundry room. The stunning master suite features a massive walk-in closet and an elegant 5-pc ensuite with heated tile floors, a glass/tile shower with body jets and dual shower heads (roughed-in for steam), and a private water closet. The additional bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and share the main 4-piece bathroom. For larger families, the bonus room can be transformed into a fourth bedroom or used as an additional workspace. Downstairs, the lower level is equally as impressive with a large entertainment space, full wet bar with custom cabinetry, custom gym with mirrors and sport flooring, and an oversized guest bedroom, perfect for overnight guests or older teens. A full bathroom with walk-in shower nicely finishes off this level. Quality built, this home showcases a FINE ATTENTION TO DETAIL and several luxury upgrades. Shaganappi is a popular inner-city community home to upscale new infills and close to the Shaganappi Point CTrain station, parks, schools, and all amenities. It's also located in the catchment area for Western Canada Highschool – perfect for families with older children! ROUGHED-IN for future A/C, in-floor heat, and vacuflo, there's still time to CUSTOMIZE FINISHES to your personal taste and style! *Home is under construction and will be ready Spring 2021*
More About This Home
Completion expected Spring 2021! With over 3,000 square feet of stunning modern living space – including 4-bedrooms, a bonus room/loft, and a fully finished basement – this upcoming detached infill in Shaganappi is sure to turn heads! The quality and attention to fine details are ever-present throughout this modern and welcoming home and are only highlighted by the luxury upgrades.
The home is truly designed with style and function in mind. To start, the main floor features a great open concept floorplan with sizeable primary living spaces and built-in luxury features. A private main floor office is not only the perfect place to stay productive throughout the day, but it will also give you a boost of vitamin D with the large West-facing window and a nice view with the decorative feature wall . Separating the office from the dining room is a beautiful two-way fireplace with large profile black tiling with white veining. The dining room, found before you cross over into the kitchen, has a stunning built-in wine wall while still leaving room for a long table (you'll need the space to host all your friends who'll be over to help with the wine).
In the heart of the main floor, you'll find the warm and compelling kitchen. Black and walnut cabinets, including on the extended island, are striking against the backsplash's white tiles and quartz countertops. For added convencience, you’ll find a prep sink in the island, for quick rinsing or hand washing. Upgraded stainless steel appliances, including a gas cooktop, hood fan, and oversized counter-depth refrigerator, finish off this space's sleek and modern look.
Large or growing families take note – the upper floor of this home caters directly to you! The master suite is complete with a large walk-in closet and exquisite 5-piece ensuite. The ensuite includes white and grey marble tiling with in-floor heat, a glass/tile shower with dual shower heads (also roughed-in for steam), a large soaker tub with body jets, and a private water closet.
The additional bedrooms both have their own walk-in closets and share the main 4-piece bathroom. A full laundry room is found up here, with a stacked washer/dryer and sink with built-in cabinetry.
Rounding out the upper floor is the bonus room/loft area with vaulted ceilings and a built-in bar! This space is excellent for larger families who need the extra space or can be used as another office or entertainment area.
Continuing with the home's impressive design and features is the basement! A large entertainment space is highlighted by a beautiful wet bar, which follows the upstair's sleek design with black custom cabinetry. A custom home gym is also found in the space, complete with mirrors and sports flooring to up your at-home workout game. A fourth bedroom in the basement is ideal for a comfortable and spacious guest bedroom or a little oasis for an older teen. It has direct access to the basement bathroom and has a large walk-in closet.
Shaganappi is a popular and well-established inner-city community home to many upscale new infills. You're only four blocks away from the Westbrook shopping area, including Westbrook Mall, Safeway, Shoppers, and more. Shaganappi Point CTrain station is only a 10-minute walk to the east, and Westbrook CTrain and library are only 7 minutes to the west. For outdoor activities and recreation, you're close to many parks like Shaganappi park and Edworthy, and the Killarney Aquatic and Rec Centre is just down the road! This home is also located in Western Canada Highschool's catchment area – perfect for families with older children!
The home is roughed-in for future A/C, in-floor heat, and vacuflo, and since it's still under construction, there's still time to customize finishes to your personal taste and style!
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Detached Infill with Over 3,000 Square Feet of Living Space (2,237 Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage (20’ x 20’), with 8-Foot Garage Door
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)*
- Two Way Fireplace from Office to Dining Room
- Wine Feature Wall in Dining Room
- Bonus Room/Fourth Bedroom
- Fully Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Gym, Built-In Entertainment Unit, Sound System, Guest Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on All Upper Levels
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Smart-Home Wiring
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Home Office with Two Way Fireplace and Decorative Wall
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, Modern Tile Backsplash and Pull-Out Spice drawers, and Built-In Pantry
- Oversized Central Island with Bar Seating, Dual-Basin Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink, Prep Sink
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Double Wide Refrigerator/Freezer, 6- Burner Gas Cooktop and Hood Fan, Pot Filler, Built-In Oven and Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Private Front Office Decorative Feature Wall and View of Front Yard
- Formal Dining Area Nicely Positioned Between the Kitchen and Office with Two Way Fireplace and Built-In Wine Display
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows with Dual Sliding Glass Doors, and access to the Backyard
- Powder Room with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, Tile Wall, and Custom Mirror
- Rear Tiled Mudroom
- Wood-Wrapped Staircase
- 9’ Painted Ceilings with Vaulted Ceilings Throughout and 8’ Doors
- Bonus Room OR Option for Fourth Bedroom
- Master Suite Features Large West-Facing Windows, Built-In Ceiling Speakers and Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf and Shoe Storage
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Roughed-In Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Rain Shower Head, Hand-Held Shower and Body Jets, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks and Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, and Fully Tiled Tub/Shower Combo
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops and Sink
- Secondary Bedrooms All with Custom Built-In Closets
- Fully-Developed with 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Wet Bar, Built-In Media Wall with Built-In Storage, Surround Sound and Rough-Ins for Projector Screen
- Wet Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, and Custom Built-In Cabinetry
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Cheater Access to Main Bathroom
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Dual Undermount Sinks, Modern Faucets, Dual-Flush Toilet and Fully Tiled Shower
- Gym with Sports Flooring and Roughed-In Ceiling Speakers
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- CAT-5 Wiring Throughout
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 75-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Vaculfo
- Roughed-In In-Floor Heat
- Sump Pump
- Stucco and Brick
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
- Brushed Concrete Patio
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.