1440 29 Street SW
*Visit Multimedia Link for 360º VT & Floorplans!* MOVE-IN READY! With over 3,000 square feet of stunning modern living space, this DETACHED infill is sure to turn heads! The home is designed with style and function in mind. It features a great OPEN CONCEPT floorplan with large primary living spaces – including a sought-after PRIVATE MAIN FLOOR OFFICE with a two-way decorative fireplace and feature wall, a fully-loaded basement bar, and a HOME GYM! At the hub of the home, you'll find a large central kitchen with an extended island with a prep sink, upgraded S/S appliances, including a gas range, hood fan, and large counter depth refrigerator. A quaint dining room is nestled between the kitchen and office, which overlooks the two-way fireplace and has a stunning built-in wine display with room for a long table, making this a perfect space to entertain friends and family. The main living room is spacious, and the second floor offers more space for large or growing families with a bonus room, three bedrooms, and a laundry room. The stunning master suite features a massive walk-in closet and an elegant 5-pc ensuite with barn door entrance, heated tile floors, and a glass/tile shower with body jets and dual shower heads (roughed-in for steam). The additional bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and share the main 4-piece bathroom. The bonus room can be transformed into a fourth bedroom or used as an extra workspace for larger families. Downstairs, the lower level is equally as impressive with a large entertainment space, full wet bar with custom cabinetry, custom gym with mirrors and luxury vinyl flooring, and a huge guest bedroom, perfect for overnight guests or older teens. A full bathroom finishes off this level. Quality built, this home showcases a FINE ATTENTION TO DETAIL and several luxury upgrades. Shaganappi is a popular inner-city community home to upscale new infills and close to the Shaganappi Point CTrain station, parks, schools, and all amenities. It's also located in the catchment area for Western Canada Highschool – perfect for families with older children! ROUGHED-IN for future A/C, in-floor heat, and vacuflo, this is a great move-in ready infill for you and your family! Book your showing today!
More About This Home
With over 3,000 square feet of stunning modern living space – including 4-bedrooms, a bonus room, and a fully finished basement – this move-in-ready detached infill in Shaganappi is sure to turn heads! The quality and attention to fine details are ever-present throughout this modern and welcoming home and are only highlighted by the luxury upgrades.
The home is truly designed with style and function in mind. To start, the main floor features a great open concept floorplan with sizeable primary living spaces and built-in luxury features. A private main floor office is not only the perfect place to stay productive throughout the day, but it will also give you a boost of vitamin D with the large West-facing window and a nice view with the decorative feature wall. Separating the office from the dining room is a beautiful two-way fireplace with large profile black tiling with white veining. The dining room, found before you cross over into the kitchen, has a stunning built-in wine display and painted wood slat feature wall, while still leaving room for a long table (you'll need the space to host all your friends who'll be over to help with the wine).
In the heart of the main floor, you'll find a warm and compelling kitchen. Black and walnut cabinets, including on the extended island, are striking against the white quartz countertops and backsplash. For added convenience, you’ll find a prep sink in the island for quick rinsing or hand washing. Upgraded stainless steel appliances, including a 6-burner gas range, built-in hood fan, and large counter-depth refrigerator finish off this space's sleek and modern look.
Large or growing families take note – the upper floor of this home caters directly to you! The master suite is complete with a large walk-in closet and exquisite 5-piece ensuite. The ensuite includes white and grey marble tiling with in-floor heat, a glass/tile shower with dual shower heads (also roughed-in for steam), and a large soaker tub.
The additional bedrooms both have their own walk-in closets and share the main 4-piece bathroom. A full laundry room is found up here, with a stacked washer/dryer and sink with built-in cabinetry.
Rounding out the upper floor is the bonus room with vaulted ceilings and a built-in bar! This space is excellent for larger families who need the extra space or can be used as another office or entertainment area.
Continuing with the home's impressive design and features is the basement! A large entertainment space is highlighted by a beautiful wet bar, which follows the home’s sleek design with custom cabinetry and a two-tone aesthetic. A custom home gym is also found in the space, complete with mirrors and luxury vinyl flooring to up your at-home workout game. A fourth bedroom in the basement is ideal for a comfortable and spacious guest bedroom or a little oasis for an older teen. It has quick access to the basement bathroom and a large walk-in closet.
Shaganappi is a popular and well-established inner-city community home to many upscale new infills. You're only four blocks away from the Westbrook shopping area, including Westbrook Mall, Safeway, Shoppers, and more. Shaganappi Point CTrain station is only a 10-minute walk to the east, and Westbrook CTrain and library are only 7 minutes to the west. For outdoor activities and recreation, you're close to many parks like Shaganappi park and Edworthy, and the Killarney Aquatic and Rec Centre is just down the road! This home is also located in Western Canada Highschool's catchment area – perfect for families with older children!
The home is roughed-in for future A/C, in-floor heat, and vacuflo, making this an ideal move-in-ready infill for you and your family!
Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Detached Infill with 3,060 Square Feet of Living Space (2,225 Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage (20’ x 20’) with 8-Foot Garage Door
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Two Way Fireplace from Office to Dining Room
- Built-In Wine Display in Dining Room
- Bonus Room/Fourth Bedroom
- Fully Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Gym, Built-In Entertainment Unit, Sound System, Guest Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on Main and Upper
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Smart-Home Wiring
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Home Office with Two Way Fireplace and Decorative Wall
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, Modern Quartz Backsplash, Pull-Out Spice Drawers, Built-In Pantry, Ceiling Speakers, and Extensive Pot Lighting
- Oversized Central Island with Thick Edge Quartz Countertop, Bar Seating, Black Dual-Basin Granite Composite Sink, and Stainless-Steel Prep Sink
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Upgraded Refrigerator/Freezer, 6-Burner Gas Range and Oven, Built-In Hood Fan, Microwave Drawer, and Dishwasher
- Private Front Office with Decorative Feature Wall and Upgraded Ceiling Detail
- Formal Dining Area Nicely Positioned Between the Kitchen and Office with Two Way Fireplace, Built-In Wine Display, and Feature Wall
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows and Access to the Backyard
- Powder Room with Quartz Countertop, Vessel Sink, Feature Wall, and Custom Mirror
- Rear Mudroom with Built-In Bench and Storage
- Wood-Wrapped Staircase with Glass Railing
- Front Foyer with Built-In Bench and Storage
- 9’ Painted Ceilings with Vaulted Ceilings Throughout and 8’ Doors
- Bonus Room OR Option for Fourth Bedroom with Custom Bar, Built-In Fridge, Copper Hammered Sink, and Quartz Countertop
- Master Suite Features Large West-Facing Windows, Built-In Ceiling Speakers, Feature Wall, and Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Storage
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Barn Door Entrance, Heated Tile Floors, Roughed-In Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Rain Shower Head, Hand-Held Shower and Body Jets, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity with Quartz Countertop, and Dual Undermount Sinks
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sinks, and Fully Tiled Tub/Shower Combo
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop, and Sink
- Secondary Bedrooms with Custom Built-In Closets
- Fully-Developed with 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Large Rec Room with Full Wet Bar, Built-In Media Wall with Built-In Storage, Surround Sound, and Rough-Ins for Projector Screen
- Wet Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry and Wine Rack, Beverage Fridge, and Hammered Sink
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Closet with Built-In Millwork
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Dual Undermount Sinks, Modern Faucets, Dual-Flush Toilet, and Fully Tiled Shower
- Gym with Luxury Vinyl Flooring and Roughed-In Ceiling Speakers
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- CAT-5 Wiring Throughout
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 75-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Vaculfo
- Roughed-In In-Floor Heat
- Sump Pump
- Stucco and Brick
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway and Rear Patio
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
- Low Maintenance Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.