1440 41 Street SW
*Visit multimedia link for floorplans & features!* Find true modern luxury in this upcoming brand new 4-bedroom, 2,800 sq/ft SEMI-DETACHED infill in the heart of Rosscarrock, just blocks away from schools, parks, and amenities! Fantastic curb appeal is met with plenty of natural light from WEST-facing windows and a contemporary, upgraded interior. The central kitchen can host your kids, their friends, and your family with room to spare w/ an oversized 14’ island/nook table combo with waterfall quartz countertops. Storage isn’t a problem either, with plenty of cabinets and a built-in pantry w. soft-close hardware. A bright, airy living room gives you access to the back deck and features a remote-controlled gas fireplace w/ stone detailing & custom millwork. The spacious mudroom is discreetly placed behind the fireplace and has dual closets, built-in cabinets, and a bench and hooks. The powder room is found off the mudroom, which is excellent for some added privacy, away from the main living space. Two skylights on the upper level keep the home feeling large and bright, while the master quarters are the true meaning of luxury – vaulted ceilings, large west-facing windows, dual walk-in closets w/ built-in custom shelving, and a luxurious ensuite w/ freestanding soaker tub and roughed-in steam shower w/ full-height tile and bench. The main bathroom, shared by the secondary bedrooms, offers a dual vanity and private shower/tub (perfect for bedtime – one can bath while the other brushes their teeth!). Downstairs, the large entertainment room feels even bigger w/ glass railings on the stairs and features a full wet bar w/ sink and wine fridge. A separate home office/gym space features a modern barn door, and the fourth bedroom is perfect for teens or a guest bedroom. Rosscarrock is the ideal location for young families looking to be close to parks, schools, and amenities. The neighbourhood is less than three kilometres from the downtown core, easily accessible along Bow Trail or 17 Ave SW, and the community has both public and separate schools, junior high and high schools nearby, and Mount Royal University to the south.
More About This Home
A stunning, two-tone modern exterior is the start of a beautiful, luxury interior in this brand new semi-detached infill in the heart of Rosscarrock!
Four bedrooms across 2,820 square feet of living space make this home perfect for growing families, only enhanced by the close proximity to schools, parks, and amenities.
The fantastic curb appeal is met with plenty of natural light from the numerous west-facing windows on the front of the home and as you enter into the front foyer and formal dining room. The large, extensively upgraded central kitchen will soon become the heart of the home, as there’s plenty of room to host your kids, their friends, and your family (with room to spare) on the oversized 14’ kitchen island/nook table combo. The island side features waterfall quartz countertops, an under-mount stainless steel sink, and bar seating. Storage isn’t a problem either, with plenty of cabinets with soft-close hardware and a built-in pantry that utilizes the extra space under the stairs. The kitchen also features a premium stainless steel appliance package that includes a refrigerator, gas cooktop, built-in hood fan, built-in oven/microwave, and dishwasher.
A bright, airy living room gives you access to the impressive 210 square foot back deck, where you’ll find a gas line for a BBQ. The focal point of the room is the remote-controlled gas fireplace with stone detailing and custom millwork! A spacious mudroom is discreetly placed behind the fireplace and has dual closets, built-in cabinets, and a bench and hooks, too. The powder room is found off the mudroom, which is an excellent location for some added privacy, away from the main living space, and has a lovely linear mirror, quartz countertops, and an under-mount sink.
Upstairs, two skylights continue the home’s spacious and bright atmosphere. But the real show stopper is the luxurious master quarters! Vaulted ceilings meet enormous west-facing windows, two separate (and sizeable) walk-in closets have custom built-in shelving, and a 3’ wide entrance with a sliding barn door make for a grand opening into the luxurious ensuite. In the master bath, you’ll find more vaulted ceilings, a beautiful freestanding soaker tub, heated tile floors, a vast roughed-in steam shower with full-height tile and a bench, a modern dual vanity, and a private water closet.
The main bathroom, shared by the secondary bedrooms, also offers a dual vanity and private area for the shower/tub with full-height tile details and water closet, perfect for siblings to share at bedtime – one can bath while the other brushes their teeth! Across from the main bath is the upstairs laundry room, complete with a sink, tiled floors, built-in cabinetry, and quartz countertops.
Downstairs, the large entertainment room feels even bigger with the view you get through the open glass railings on the staircase. Built-in media unit (roughed-in for a projector, screen and sound system) and a full wet bar with custom built-in cabinetry, sink, and bar fridge make hosting hockey nights and games with friends convenient and fun. A separate home office/gym space features a wide 4’ entryway with a modern barn door, making the room open and spacious. The fourth bedroom is perfect for teens or a guest bedroom, with a sizeable walk-in closet and direct access to the full downstairs bathroom, which has tiled flooring and a tiled tub surround.
Rosscarrock is a popular community for young families and professionals looking for a quick community while still being close to parks, schools, and amenities. The neighbourhood is less than three kilometres from the downtown core, easily accessible along Bow Trail or 17 Ave SW. The community has both public and separate schools, junior high and high schools nearby, and Mount Royal University to the south. Westbrook Mall is located right in Rosscarrock for easy shopping, along with the many businesses and services along 17th Ave SW. Edworthy Park is just a stone’s throw away for those looking to spend time outdoors, as is the picturesque Bow River valley and its many pathways!
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Detached Infill
- East Back Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit with Roughed-In Projector, Screen and Sound System, Spacious Bedroom, and Full Bathroom
- Oversized Double-Pane Windows Throughout
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on Main Floor
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Tile Backsplash, and a Built-In Pantry
- Oversized Central Island with Waterfall Quartz Counters, Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink, and Bar Seating
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Built-In Hood Fan, Built-in Oven/Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows, Remote-Controlled Gas Fireplace with Stone Detailing and Custom Millwork
- Powder Room with Cabinet, Linear Mirror, Quartz Countertops, and Undermount Sink
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Dual Closets, Built-In Bench and Closet
- 9’ Ceilings with 8’ Doors and Custom Carpet
- Master Suite Features Vaulted Ceiling
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Roughed-In Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity, Dual Undermount Sinks and Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink and Tub/Shower Combo with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Sink, Built-In Cabinetry and Quartz Countertops
- Second and Third Bedrooms each have Closets with Custom Built-Ins
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings and Custom Carpet
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Bar, Built-In Media, and Home Gym
- Bar Features Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry, Sink and Bar Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Large Walk-In Closet
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop and Tiled Tub Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Security System Roughed-In
- Air Conditioning Roughed-In
- Roughed-In VacuFlo including Roughed-In Foot Pan in Kitchen
- Roughed-In In-Floor Heat in Basement
- Hardy Board, Smartboard, and Stone
- Brushed Concrete Front Walkway
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Double-Pane Windows
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping with Trees
- Pressure Treated Wood Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
Disclaimer: Images are shown for inspiration, actual finishes will vary
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.