1528 30 Avenue SW
*Visit Multimedia Link for full details, specs & floorplans* MOVE-IN NOV 15TH. Brand new ESTATE HOME by CNJ Developments on OVERSIZED 37.5’x125’ LOT directly across from SOUTH CALGARY PARK! This 2-storey detached infill w/ developed basement & extra deep TRIPLE CAR garage is move-in ready this Fall. Located in South Calgary on a quiet tree-lined street next to newly developed luxury homes, moments to the Marda Loop Community Association, tennis courts, outdoor pool, playgrounds/parks, 14th Street shops/services including Our Daily Brett & Starbucks, & a within walking distance to a plethora of shops and services in Marda Loop. Quality built with an eye on efficiency, this home boasts triple pane windows, high-efficiency multi-zone heating, upgraded insulation & more. Premium upgrades/features include designer lighting & plumbing fixtures, custom-built cabinetry, soaring 9’ & 10’ painted ceilings, open riser staircase, 8’ solid core doors, front AND rear patios, private front den, private nanny/guest quarters in the basement, glass-enclosed basement gym, & so much more! The gourmet kitchen features custom two-tone cabinetry w/ soft close doors/drawers, garbage/recycling pullouts, walk-in pantry, & upgraded appliance package including a 36” Wolf gas range w/ custom hood fan & 60” side-by-side fridge/freezer. Upper floor offers 3 beds & 2 full baths, plus a spacious laundry room w/ sink & storage. The master retreat features vaulted ceilings, Juliet balcony overlooking the park, an oversized walk-in closet, & spa-like ensuite w/ extra-long vanity w/ dual sinks, freestanding soaker tub, & unique dual-entry curbless tiled shower w/ 10mm frameless glass. Developed lower level includes an enormous rec room, wet bar, glass-enclosed home gym with vinyl flooring & mirrored wall, & private guest/nanny area w/ 4th bedroom & full bath. TOO MANY DETAILS TO LIST: Visit multimedia link for more information, specs, and plans. *Photos shown are sample photos from similar past projects. RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon completion.
More About This Home
Move In This Fall!
Built by CNJ Developments, Calgary’s premier inner-city builder, this brand-new estate home features stunning modern transitional design elements across a total of 4,046 developed sq ft.
Located in the heart of South Calgary on an oversized 37.5’ x 125’ lot on a beautiful tree-lined street directly across from South Calgary Park, this home boasts incredible park views along with fantastic walkability to Marda Loop & 14 St shops/services. Community amenities like the Marda Loop Community Association, playgrounds, tennis courts, outdoor pool, volleyball courts, & Guiffre Family Library allow for year-round activities right at your doorstep! Just around the corner, Our Daily Brett Market Café and Starbucks offer refreshments and dining, while the heart of Marda Loop is just a few blocks away.
Architecturally designed in a stunning transitional style, this unique property offers numerous upgrades and features across three levels, with a total of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, plus a private home office and home gym, and an oversized triple car garage. Soaring painted ceilings on each level are met with designer lighting and plumbing fixtures throughout, extensive LED pot lighting, and enormous windows for great natural light.
Main floor features include 10’ painted ceilings and wide-plan engineered oak hardwood flooring throughout. The spacious front entrance features a large built-in coat closet, a custom front bench, and a window above to bring in the bright Southern light all day long. Through French doors just off the foyer, a large private den/office has double 8-foot sliding patio doors leading to the front patio, the perfect space to host clients or enjoy lunch while enjoying the park views.
Continuing into the home, natural light spills across the entire open-concept living space through the oversized double 8-foot sliding rear patio doors and through the many large windows lining the home's west side.
The gourmet kitchen could easily be found in any interior design magazine, with two-tone custom cabinetry, quartz countertops, floating metal shelf details, under-cabinet feature lighting, and an enormous central island with rear storage and bar seating. All the cabinetry, including all the doors and drawers, comes with soft close hardware, while garbage and recycling pullouts make cleanup a breeze. A spacious walk-in pantry offers a window, built-in cabinets, and custom shelving for great storage space. The upgraded appliance package consists of a 36” Wolf gas range with a custom hood fan, a 60” side-by-side fridge/freezer, a Bosch dishwasher, a built-in microwave, and a bar fridge.
Built-in cabinetry and floating metal shelves frame the large West-facing window in the dining room, perfect for creating a cheerful space for family dinners.
Perfect for entertaining, the bright living room centres on a contemporary gas fireplace with custom stained white oak surround with lacquered panelling above. Recessed flush-mount TV media wiring is included for a clean media experience. Almost entirely made of glass, the living room's rear wall is made up of oversized double 8-foot sliding glass doors opening to the rear concrete patio with a gas line for a BBQ and roughed-in speakers.
Keeping the main floor tidy and organized is the enormous fully tiled rear mudroom, complete with built-in double closets and a built-in bench with lockers. This area even includes a drop station with an electrical plug, so all your devices can stay fully charged and easily found before you hit the road.
A stunning open riser staircase leads you to the upper floor, where you’ll find 9-ft painted ceilings and 8-ft solid core doors across three large bedrooms, including the master suite, a main 4-piece bath, and an oversized laundry room. Both secondary bedrooms feature large windows overlooking the landscaped backyard, and walk-in closets. The main bathroom includes custom cabinetry with lower drawers, dual sinks, quartz countertops, and a private tub/toilet room with a tiled tub/shower combo. The laundry room is ideal for a growing family, with a high-efficiency front-loading washer/dryer, quartz counters, upper and lower cabinetry, a hanging rod, and a laundry sink.
The luxurious South-facing master suite overlooks the lush, green park. It features vaulted ceilings, a Juliet balcony with oversized sliding glass doors, and an incredible walk-in closet with window, storage towers, and double and single hanging space. Luxury upgrades continue into the master ensuite, where an oversized skylight and large window allow for great natural light to shine onto the heated tile floors, extra-long vanity with dual sinks, a framed mirror with custom vanity lighting, and a private water closet. An oversized 4’ x 5’ curbless tiled shower with 10mm frameless glass and tiled bench offers dual entries – one on each side of the beautiful freestanding soaker tub with a floor-mount faucet.
For more entertaining options or family movie nights, spread out into the basement with its enormous recreation room under 9-foot painted ceilings with open web trusses for no basement bulkheads, and wiring for rear surround and TV wall mount. A fully equipped wet bar offers lower cabinetry with floating shelves, quartz counters, and a bar fridge for convenience.
A pocket door leads to the fourth bedroom and main bathroom area, creating a private space ideal for a live-in nanny or houseguest. The bedroom features a walk-in closet and large egress window for ample light as well as direct access to the full bathroom with tiled floors, custom cabinetry, quartz counters, and a fully tiled tub/shower.
Completing the basement is a fabulous home gym to keep active and healthy in the comfort of your own home, featuring a large window, walk-in closet, 10 mm glass walls, vinyl flooring, and a mirrored wall.
This executive infill is a step above the rest, inside and out. The home also comes with a triple detached garage with factory-finished black garage door and belt driver openers, a fully landscaped front and back yard (including sod and trees), as well as concrete walks and both front and rear patios.
Quality-built with an eye on efficiency, other highlights and upgrades include: a 75-gallon dual-stage hot water system, basement in-floor heat, a multi-zone high-efficiency furnace (with separate upper bedroom zones, ideal for newborns and Calgary’s climate), roughed-in central A/C, roughed-in solar and electric car charger, triple pane energy efficient low-E windows, extensive LED pot lighting, 2” x 6” exterior walls, and extensive wiring throughout the home for speakers, TVs, internet, and even motorized blinds (see AV specs for details).
South Calgary is one of the city’s most popular residential areas because of its walkability, quick access to downtown, and convenient shopping and amenities in Marda Loop and along 14th Street. The area is home to new developments and well-maintained older bungalows, with many parks, playgrounds, and schools close by.
This fine home is conveniently located directly across from South Calgary Park, where you’ll find the South Calgary Outdoor Pool, the Marda Loop Community Association, and the Giuffre Family Library. During the summer, the association hosts farmer's markets, classes for all ages, and other fun recreational activities. An outdoor rink is the place to be for shinny hockey and family skates after dinner in the winter. Around the corner, Our Daily Brett Market Café and Starbucks are perfect for that morning coffee or weekend brunch, while the heart of Marda Loop with all its shops, restaurants and amenities is just a few blocks away.
The River Park Off-Leash area is only a 12-minute walk down the road for weekend adventures, and Sandy Beach is just past that. And when you want to take your adventures out of town, just hop onto 14th Street, Crowchild Trail, or Glenmore Trail to get around (and out of) town easily.
Check back often for more details. This home is currently under construction, and we’ll be updating you on the progress often! Completion is anticipated for Fall 2021.
PHOTOS SHOWN ARE FROM SIMILAR PAST PROJECTS BY THE SAME BUILDER
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- Oversized 37.5’ X 125’ Lot overlooking South Calgary Park
- 3,962 Total Square Feet (2,787 Sq Ft Above Grade)
- Extra-Deep Triple Car Detached Garage (Roughed-In for Heating)
- Architecturally Designed by Santha Design
- Professional Interior Design by Nuvo Design & CNJ Developments
- Stunning Transitional Exterior Design
- Modern Transitional Interior Design
- 10 Year Progressive New Home Warranty
- 2-Storey Custom Designed Home w/ Fully Developed Basement
- Oversized Triple Car Detached Garage w/ Factory Finished Black Garage Door & Belt Drive Openers
- Low Maintenance Exterior w/ Stucco & Smartboard
- Triple Pane Energy Efficient Low-E Windows Throughout
- Extensive LED Pot Lights & Designer Light Fixtures Throughout
- Roughed In for Solar & Electric Car Charger
- 6” Flat Stock Baseboards & 3” Mitered Matching Casings Throughout
- 3 Coats of Paint Including Primer, Plus On-Site Lacquering
- Quartz Countertops Throughout the Home
- Custom Cabinetry Throughout
- Modern Wood Stairway Railing w/ Metal Spindles
- Open Riser Stairs from the Main Floor to Upper Floor
- Painted Ceilings Throughout
- Designer Plumbing Fixtures Throughout
- 10’ Painted Ceilings Throughout
- Wide Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Throughout by Divine Flooring
- Scantily Clad European Oak from the Cosmopolitan Collection
- 8’0” Solid Core Doors Throughout
- Built-In Speakers in Kitchen & Living Room (*See AV Specs for Details)
- Spacious Front Entrance w/ Built-In Closet, Custom Front Bench, & Window Above
- Gas Fireplace in Great Room w/ Custom Stained White Oak Surround & Lacquered Paneling Above with Recessed Flush Mount TV Media Wiring (*See AV Specs for Details)
- Over-Sized Double 8’ Rear Patio Doors
- Large Mudroom w/ Double Built-In Closets, Drop Station Including an Electrical Outlet, & Built-In Bench w/ Lockers
- Large Front Office w/ Double 8’ Sliding Patio Doors to the Front Patio
KITCHEN & DINING ROOM
- Custom Cabinetry Throughout Kitchen & Dining Room, Including Soft Close Doors & Drawers, Garbage/Recycling Pullouts, & Floating Shelf Details
- Under-Cabinet Lighting & Quartz Counters Throughout
- Oversized Island w/ Rear Storage & Undermount Silgranite Sink
- Upgraded Appliance Package Includes:
- 36” Wolf Gas Range
- 60” Side by Side Fridge/Freezer
- Built-in Bosch Dishwasher
- Built-In Microwave
- Custom Hood Fan
- 24” Bar Fridge
- Walk-In Pantry w/ Window, Cabinetry, & Shelving for Extra Storage
- Large Window in Dining Room
- 9’ Painted Ceilings Throughout
- 8’ Solid Core Doors Throughout
- Master Bedroom w/ Vaulted Ceilngs & Double 8’ Patio Doors to a Romeo & Juliet Balcony Overlooking the Park
- Master Ensuite Bathroom:
- Oversized Skylight & Large Window for Great Natural Light
- Heated Tile Floors, Ceiling Speaker Rough-In*, Extra-Long Vanity w/ Dual Sinks & Framed Mirror w/ Custom Vanity Lighting
- Freestanding Soaker Tub w/ Floor-Mount Faucet
- Oversized 4’ X 5’ Curbless Tiled Shower w/ 10mm Frameless Glass, Tiled Bench, & Dual Entries
- Private Water Closet
- Oversized Master Walk-In Closet w/ Window, Storage Towers, Double & Single Hanging
- Two Large Additional Upper Bedrooms w/ Walk-In Closets
- Main Bathroom w/ Custom Cabinetry Including Drawers, Dual Sinks, Quartz Counters, & Separate Tub/Toilet Room w/ Tiled Tub/Shower
- Oversized Laundry Room w/ High-Efficiency Front-Loading Washer & Dryer, Quartz Counters, Upper & Lower Cabinetry, Hanging Rod, & Laundry Sink
- 9’ Painted Ceilings Throughout
- Open Web Truss Joists for No Basement Bulkheads
- Wet Bar with Lower Cabinetry, Quartz Counters, Bar Fridge, & Floating Shelves
- Enormous Media/Recreation Room w/ Rear Surround Sound & TV Wall Mount Wiring
(*See AV Specs for Details)
- Home Gym Area w/ Large Window, Walk-In Closet, 10 Mil Glass Walls, Vinyl Flooring & Mirrored Wall
- Pocket Door Leading to 4th Bedroom/Bathroom Area, Perfect for Houseguests or a Live-In Nanny
- 4th Bedroom w/ Walk-In Closet for Extra Storage & Large Window for Ample Natural Light
- Full Bathroom w/ Tiled Floor, Custom Cabinetry w/ Quartz Counter, & Tiled Tub/Shower
MECHANICAL & STRUCTURAL
- 75-Gallon Dual Stage Hot Water System for Ample Hot Water
- Basement In Floor Heat System
- High-Efficiency Furnace w/ Multiple Zones for Ultimate Comfort & Control:
- Main Floor Zone
- Basement Zone
- Two Upper Floor Zones (Master & Kids Rooms)
- Roughed In for Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed In for Solar & Electric Car Charger
- Plywood Mechanical Room w/ Additional Storage
- Engineered Exterior Foundation w/ Soil Tests & Rebar Inspections
- Dimple Membrane Wrapped Foundation
- Third-Party Blue Sealed Window Installation
- 2” X 6” Exterior Walls
- Engineered Open Web Floor System
- Exterior Walls w/ R20 Insulation
- Cantilevers & Rim Joists All Closed Cell Spray Foam
- Ceiling Insulation R40 or Greater
- Stucco Siding w/ Smartboard Exterior Detailing
- Fully Landscaped Front & Back, Including Sod & Trees
- Fully Fenced Rear Yard
- Concrete Walks & Front Patio
- Concrete Rear Patio w/ Speakers & Gas Line Roughed In
PLEASE NOTE THAT PENDING CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS, IF SOMETHING IS NOT AVAILABLE,
A RESELECTION MAY BE AVAILABLE, OR A PRODUCT OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE WILL BE SUBSTITUTED.
HOME AUDIO VISUAL (AV) SYSTEMS
MAIN FLOOR AV SPECS
- Built-in Ceiling Speakers in Living Room & Kitchen
- Living Room:
- 2x CAT 6/TV for Cable
- Main Wi-Fi Router to Cover Home (Ideal Location for One Unit Coverage), Plus Conduit for Above Cabinet & Above Fireplace
- Office – 2x CAT 6/TV for Home Office Use
- 2 Wireless Access Point Locations (Living Room & Office Area) for 5 GHz Wi-Fi Ability
- South-Facing Windows Pre-Wired for Motorized Shades (For Ultimate Convenience)
UPPER FLOOR AV SPECS
- Bedroom 2 & 3 – CAT 6 Outlets for Dedicated, Reliable Internet for Homeschooling or Home Office Space
- Master Retreat – CAT 6/TV for Wall Mounted TV w/ Conduit to Closet to Hide Components or Give Ability for Frame TV
- Master Ensuite – Pre-Wired for Future Ceiling Speakers
BASEMENT AV SPECS
- Bedroom – CAT 6 Outlet for Guests, Students, or Optional Home Office
- Rec Room Area:
- CAT 6/TV for Wall Mounted TV w/ Conduit to Hide Component Wiring or Give Ability for Frame TV
- Pre-Wired for Rear Surround Speakers (Front Wiring Can be Added at Any Time)
- Utility Room – 28” Enclosure for All Wiring to Look Clean & Professional. Conduit to Attic for Future Wiring or Solar Chase
EXTERIOR AV SPECS
- Patio – Pre-Wired for Future Patio Speakers
- Rear Entry – Pre-Wired for Future Touchscreen or Keypad
- Perimeter – Pre-Wired for Future Front & Rear Cameras
Disclaimer: Images are shown for inspiration purposes only, actual finishes will vary
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Michael is a new infill specialist who is passionate about Calgary's increasingly popular inner-city development. Combining a history of entrepreneurial ventures with a Bachelors in Business Administration from Mount Royal University, Michael brings both a sales and managerial skill set to Urban Upgrade & NewInfills. Priding himself on his unwavering commitment and professional service, no one cares more about their clients. From concept to reality, he promises to be there every step of the way.