Attached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||1607 18 Avenue NW|
|Size (AG)||1796 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||279 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
***$5000 BUYER'S BONUS FOR FURNITURE, UPGRADES, YOU NAME IT! *** This brand-new, 2-storey, semi-detached infill in the heart of Capitol Hill offers amazing value w/ 4 beds (3 A.G), 3.5 baths, over 2,500 sq ft of developed living space & quality finishes – all at a great price point for a new inner-city home. The main floor features engineered hwd flooring, 10-ft ceilings & large living spaces including a formal dining room, a living room w/ sliding glass door to the backyard & a modern kitchen w/ S/S appliances & shaker-style cabinetry. A tiled mudroom has direct access to the double detached garage & built-in millwork to keep items stowed. Upstairs features 3 large beds, 2 full baths & convenient 2nd-floor laundry. Master suite has a large walk-in closet & a private 5-pc ensuite w/ a freestanding soaker tub, separate water closet & an oversized glass shower. Basement is fully finished w/ a large rec room w/ wet bar, fourth bdrm & fourth bath. *See Realtor’s website for full details*
This contemporary semi-detached infill sits on a tree-lined street in Capitol Hill with a sunny South-facing backyard and close proximity to parks, schools and all amenities. Offering nearly 1,800 sq ft of living space above grade, plus a fully-developed basement, this home is the perfect option for buyers looking to get into the new infill market at a very desirable price point.
The open-concept main floor features a front foyer with a built-in closet and open views of the kitchen, living, and dining room. Boasting wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring, painted ceilings and oversized windows throughout, this home features and many modern luxuries.
At the centre of it all the custom kitchen features waterfall quartz counters, ample cabinetry including a built-in pantry, a modern tile backsplash and a stainless-steel appliance package including a gas-range, hoodfan, dishwasher, built-in microwave and the upgraded Samsung refrigerator with interactive android panel. Highlighted by designer pendants above, the large island has lots of bar seating for casual dining.
Flanking the kitchen on one side, the bright formal dining area has enough room for a large table and an oversized window that overlooks the front street. At the rear of the home, the beautiful living room centres on a modern gas fireplace with a fully-tiled feature wall. Full-height sliding glass doors provide direct access to the rear deck with a gas line for a BBQ.
Complete with an elegant 2-piece powder room and a tiled mudroom with a built-in bench and access to the backyard/garage, this home easily accommodates family life without compromising on style and quality.
The second level features three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a full-sized laundry room. The impressive master suite looks like it was pulled from the pages of a magazine with expansive windows and a custom walk-in closet. A barn door makes a bold statement and leads to the private 5-piece ensuite with tile floors, a modern vanity with granite countertops and dual undermount sinks. A free-standing soaker tub is highlighted by a full-height tile feature wall and the oversized walk-in shower is also fully-tiled and has a 10mm glass door.
Two additional bedrooms share use of the main 4-piece bathroom with tile floors, quartz countertops and a tub/shower combo with a full-height tile surround.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement features 9-foot ceilings and a large rec room with a wet bar and lot of space for a comfortable furniture set up. A third bedroom with a walk-in closet has quick access to another 4-piece bathroom, and is perfect for hosting overnight guests.
Capitol Hill is a great neighbourhood conveniently located close to parks, schools and all amenities. A hidden gem among builders and buyers alike, this area is favoured for its close proximity to the Downtown core, which is an easy drive or bike ride away.
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/ 1Down)
- 5” Baseboards and 3.5” Casings
- Pot Lighting and Decora Plugs and Switches Throughout
- White Lacquered Railing with Black Steel Spindles
- 10’ Ceilings
- Wide Plank, Enginereed Light Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package featuring Bertazzoni Gas Range and Samsung Smart Fridge
- Two-Tone Shaker Style Kitchen Cabinetry with Tile Backsplash
- Kitchen Island with Waterfall Quartz Countertop, Under-Mount Sink, and Black Unilever Faucet
- Formal Dining Room with Large Window
- Living Room Features 36” Linier Gas Fireplace with Brick Feature Wall
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinetry, and Quartz Countertop
- 9’ Ceilings
- Masters Quarters features Large Walk-in Closet with Built-in Cabinetry and Large Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Bathroom includes Dual Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass, Freestanding Soaker Tub, and Formal Water Closet
- Main Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring and Tiled Tub Surround
- Two Generous-sized Secondary Bedrooms with Oversized Windows and Large Closets
- Laundry Room with Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, and Laundry Sink
- 9’ Ceilings
- Large Bedroom with Walk-in Closet and Oversized Window
- Bathroom with Quartz Countertop, Under-Mount Sink, Tile Flooring, and Full Height Tile Tub Surround
- Entertaining Area features a Wet-bar with Shaker Style Cabinetry & Quartz Countertop, and a Large Window
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 48-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure-Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT MODIFY THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
More About Capitol Hill
Michael W Johnston
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Born and raised in Calgary, Mike possesses an extensive knowledge of the city and its diverse communities. Coming from a background in Business Finance, he has a true understanding of the value in a property and the best ways to maximize your investment. Licensed to trade in Real Estate since 2004, Mike’s honest and upfront approach has allowed him to gain a vast clientele of buyers, sellers, and investors. Realizing and placing real value on his client’s time, no request is too big or too small; Mike will do his utmost to deliver results in a professional, organized and timely manner.