Residential New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||1642 42 Street SW|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
|Size (AG)||2306 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||3455 sq/metres|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
*BUILDER OFFERING PRIVATE TOURS* CUSTOMIZE FINISHES FROM TOP TO BOTTOM! Poised on a quiet street just off 17th Ave, this DETACHED infill on an OVERSIZED LOT by Ambiance Homes offers a RARE opportunity for a brand-new home w/ a LEGAL 2-BED suite on the lower level & an upgraded (ICF) concrete foundation. Centrally located w/ plentiful amenities, transit & LRT nearby, this is a good area for prospective tenants & a great opportunity for rental cash flow to help w/ mortgage payments. This modern home features a fantastic open-concept layout, w/ high-end interior finishes. The legal secondary suite is accessible via a PRIVATE side entrance & features a full kitchen, living rm, private laundry, 2 good sized bedrooms & a full bath. This is a GREAT opportunity for first time buyers, or anyone who has been hoping to get into the new infill market. Completion is set for Sept 2020, leaving ample time to CUSTOMIZE finishes to personal taste & style. Make this your DREAM HOME today! See Realtor’s website for proposed specs, floorplans & full details
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Near Shopping Center, Landscaped, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Rectangular Lot|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
|Goods Included||Dishwasher-Built-In, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas|
|Exteriors||Stucco, Wood Frame|
|Flooring||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood|
|Heating||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
|Heating Type||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
|Roof Type||Asphalt Shingle|
About This Home
CUSTOMIZE FINISHES TOP TO BOTTOM!
Poised on a quiet street just off of bustling 17th Avenue, this DETACHED infill by Ambiance Homes offers a RARE opportunity for a brand-new home with a LEGAL two-bedroom suite in the lower level. Centrally located close to a number of schools, plentiful amenities, transit, LRT and Downtown, this is a popular area for prospective tenants and a great opportunity for rental cash flow to help with mortgage payments.
This modern home features a fantastic open-concept layout, with high-end interior finishes and an UPGRADED (ICF) concrete foundation for extra insulation and noise reduction.
Approved by the city and built with all appropriate permits, the legal secondary suite is accessible from a PRIVATE side entrance, and features a full kitchen, a media room, private laundry, two good sized bedrooms and a full bathroom.
This is a GREAT opportunity for first time buyers, or anyone who has been hoping to get into the new infill market. Completion is set for fall 2020, leaving ample time to CUSTOMIZE finishes from top to bottom. Make this your DREAM HOME today!!
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
*Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification*
- 2 Storey Detached Infill with 3,196 Square Feet of Living Space (2,342 Square Feet Above Grade) *According to Builder Plans.
- 33’ x 122’ Lot with East & West Exposure
- Oversized Double Detached Garage (22’ x 21’)
- 5 Bedrooms in Total (3 Up/2 Down)
- Fully Developed Basement with LEGAL SECONDARY SUITE: Large Rec Room, Full Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Mechanical Room, Laundry Room & Full Bathroom
- Painted-Ceilings on Main Floor and Oversized Windows Throughout
- Low Voltage Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) Foundation
- Upgraded Insulation - 2 LB spray in ALL Upper Floor Bedrooms for Extra Sound Proofing & Better Structural Support
- 10-Foot Painted Ceilings
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, Custom Tile Backsplash, Built-In Pantry with Pull-Out Drawers, Oversized Island & Pull-Out Garbage/Recycling Drawers, and Stainless-Steel Undermount Sink
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes French Door Refrigerator/Freezer, Built-In Oven, Gas Cooktop, Hood Fan, Built-in Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with Feature Lighting Above Table Area
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Window and Gas Fireplace with Tile Surround
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Custom Vanity, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink & Tile Backsplash
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Custom Built-Ins
- 9-Foot Ceilings
- Masters Quarters Features Vaulted Ceiling, Large Window, Sitting Area, Massive Walk-in Closet with Custom Built Closet
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Oversized Shower with Full Height Tile and Free-Standing Soaker Tub & Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks
- Main 4-Piece Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, and Shower with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops & Built-In Cabinetry
- Second and Third Bedrooms Both Feature Large Windows and Walk-in Closets
- Fully Developed, LEGAL Two Bedroom Secondary Suite
- 9-Foot Ceilings
- Kitchen with Quartz Countertops, Upper/Lower Cabinetry, Refrigerator/Freezer, Stove/Oven, Dishwasher and Stainless Steel Sink
- Two Spacious Bedrooms with Large Closets & Built-ins (Master has Walk-in Closet)
- Full Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, and Tub/Shower
- Laundry Closet with Stacked Washer/Dryer
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 75-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In for Central Vacuum System
- Roughed-In Ceiling Speakers
- Roughed-In Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Security
- Roughed-In Central Vacuum System
- Roughed-In In-floor Heating
- Smooth Acrylic Stucco with Metal Fascia & Soffit Accents
- Full Landscaping Package
- Rear Concrete Patio with Gas Line for BBQ
- Low Maintenance Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
*Images shown are for inspiration only - actual finishes will vary*
What is ICF Construction?
WHAT IS ICF?
ICF stands for “insulated concrete forms”. Basically, these are cast-in-place concrete forms used to build exterior walls (or the interior party wall of a duplex) of a house. The forms consist of approximately 3” of foam held apart with plastic webs used to stabilize the foam forms and support interior rebar during concrete pouring. Each side of the form, which will ultimately be the interior and exterior of the walls, consists of an insulating material. The final product is a home that looks like a traditional home, but its exterior structure is of a vastly more durable material possessing a significantly high thermal mass and resistance to heat loss.
BENEFITS OF ICF?
1) Energy Efficiency – ICF wall systems are a very energy efficient wall system. Not only do the walls possess a high “r” value (depending on the manufacture and the application), anywhere from r23-r30, the walls also have a very tight air seal, helping to reduce the energy loss associated with air infiltration and exfiltration. Homes built with ICF walls require about 44% less energy to heat and 32% less energy to cool than a comparable wood-frame house, based on a study of single family homes located throughout the US and Canada – according to ConcreteNewtwork.com
2) Strength & Durability – ICF wall systems are rated to withstand extreme weather conditions, including tornados and hurricanes and can be engineered for all seismic conditions. In addition, they are rated safe for earthquake zones (up to zone 4) and will not rot or mould. ICF systems can resist fires for up to four hours.
3) Acoustic Benefits – ICF wall systems decrease the amount of sound that comes in from the outside by over half, and is consequently one of the quietest building materials on the market.
4) Cleaner Air – ICF systems prevent draft and air infiltration, meaning they prevent airborne contaminants from entering the building. This is great for a homeowner because not only does it reduce allergens but dust, as well.
5) Environmentally Friendly – Aside from ICF reducing energy consumption due to heating and cooling, ICF systems also help to reduce overall construction waste, as every form will remain on the home or building. There is very little construction waste resulting from this system as the modular nature of the product allows for smaller pieces to be used again in other parts of the project.
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Licensed to trade Residential Real Estate with Re/Max House of Real Estate, Michael is a New Infill specialist passionate about Calgary’s increasingly popular inner city development. Combining a history of entrepreneurial ventures with a Bachelors in Business Administration from Mount Royal University, Michael brings both a sales and managerial skill set to Newinfills.ca & The Urban Upgrade Real Estate Team. Priding himself on his unwavering commitment and professional service, no one cares more about their clients. From concept to reality, he promises to be there every step of the way.