1704 27 Street SW
*Visit Multimedia Link for Floorplans & Details!* 2-storey SEMI-DETACHED INFILL in Shaganappi w/ 5 BEDROOMS over 2,600 sq ft of developed living space! Within walking distance to Alexander Ferguson School, Shaganappi Park/Off-Leash Area, & 17th Ave w/ an easy commute to Downtown Commercial via Bow Trail. Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring & upgraded carpets throughout. 10’ ceilings on main floor w/ open concept central kitchen w/ quartz counters, under cabinet lighting, built-in wall pantry, & stainless steel appliance package. Living room w/ gas fireplace, built-ins, & oversized sliding glass doors accessing the backyard. A rear mudroom is tiled w/ built-in full height lockers, bench, & hooks. Skylight in the upper hallway floods natural light throughout the 2nd floor w/ 9’ ceilings & vaulted ceilings in the loft. Master suite has vaulted ceiling, large walk-in closet, built-in ceiling speakers, & 5-pc ensuite w/ heated floors, soaker tub, & oversized shower. Upstairs laundry room w/ quartz counters, cabinets, & sink. Fully developed basement w/ 9’ ceilings, theatre room, full wet bar, & 2 bedroom – convert one to a home gym! Quality exterior finishings include Hardie Board & stucco w/ concrete patio & walkways, fencing, & landscaping. Upgraded w/ built-in ceiling speakers & rough-ins for in-floor heat, central vac, A/C, & security system w/ smart home capability. Don’t miss out on learning more about this exquisite semi-detached infill in the beautiful community of Shaganappi. Offering community rinks, nature walks, playgrounds, schools, & of course the Shaganappi Point Golf Course, Shaganappi is one of the oldest communities in Calgary – it’s friendly, outdoorsy yet close to the city, & there’s always a lot going on! You’re going to love it! **RMS measurements derived from builder's plans & subject to change upon completion**
More About This Home
Perfectly perched on a landscaped lot in Shaganappi is this 2-storey semi-detached infill with 5 bedrooms, 2,600 square feet of developed living space, and exquisite finishes. Featuring a skylight, vaulted ceilings, quality textiles, and designer lighting throughout, there’s something to marvel at every turn.
Let’s start the tour at the beginning – the front entry. Step inside onto the tile flooring and notice the coat closet, perfect for organizing and keeping a tidy foyer. There’s also access to the 2-piece powder room here, which has an undermount sink and quartz counters – privately tucked away from the main living area!
Next, you’re welcomed into the formal dining room at the front of the home. With large South-facing windows flooding the space with natural light, your attention is drawn to the custom built-in cabinets not often found in dining rooms. It would make a useful buffet and dinnerware cabinet.
Follow the wide plank engineered hardwood floors into the kitchen, complete with an oversized island with quartz countertops. Stainless steel appliances glisten in the sunlight, and the coffee bar has you thinking about a cup of joe brewing for your morning fix. A gas range offers an excellent cooking environment, while the open shelving is decorative yet functional and ready to be lined with your favourite spices and cooking oils. The built-in breakfast bar at the island is perfect for enjoying on-the-go meals before school or soccer practice and gathering with friends and family for pre-dinner appetizers.
Carpet-wrapped stairs maintain a view of the main floor with an open spindle railing and lead upstairs into an expansive vaulted loft. The skylight brings warmth and shines a light on the custom built-in shelving, a perfect area for a home office or study nook.
The master bedroom draws you in with tall vaulted ceilings and a large window with backyard views. This little oasis has a large walk-in closet and a luxurious 5-piece ensuite. Also vaulted, the ensuite is equipped with a deep soaker tub, a dual vanity with undermount sinks and quartz countertops, a fully tiled walk-in shower with a 10mm glass door, and a private water closet.
Two other bedrooms on this floor have their own closets with custom built-in shelves and share the main bathroom. The 5-piece main bath has a dual vanity with undermount sinks, so it’s easy for more than one kid to prep for bed at one time. Privately separated by a door is the toilet and tub/shower combo with a full-height tile surround. A full laundry room is also on the upper level, complete with a washer and dryer, a quartz folding counter, tile backsplash, custom cabinetry, a hanging rod, and a laundry sink.
The basement is fully developed and has everything your family needs for entertaining. A home theatre comes with a built-in entertainment center featuring custom built-ins, ceiling speaker rough-ins, and a full wet bar. Quartz countertops, lacquered cabinets, a tile backsplash, a beverage fridge, and a prep sink at the wet bar make movie night and hockey nights with friends and family convenient – it will become “the place” to hang out. A fourth and fifth bedroom offer room for guests or one of them would make a great home gym! A 4-piece bathroom completes the space, finished with quartz counters, an undermount sink, and a fully tiled walk-in shower.
Fully fenced for privacy, the backyard is landscaped and is destined to host birthday parties and weekend water slides. Providing ample space for storing tools, toys, and equipment is the double detached garage connected to the home by a concrete pathway – easy maintenance for winter! The rear deck has a gas line plumbed in for your grill, ready for lots of summer barbecues. Additional home upgrades include a high-efficiency furnace with humidifier, built-in ceiling speakers with 5 zones throughout the home, roughed-in radiant in-floor heat in the basement, rough-in central vacuum and air conditioning, and a roughed-in security system with smart home capability and rough-in for front and back cameras.
Don’t miss out on learning more about this exquisite semi-detached infill in the beautiful community of Shaganappi. Offering community rinks, nature walks, playgrounds, schools, & of course the Shaganappi Point Golf Course, Shaganappi is one of the oldest communities in Calgary – it’s friendly, outdoorsy yet close to the city, & there’s always a lot going on! You’re going to love it!
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon completion.
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- Over 2,600 Square Feet of Total Living Space (1,905 Square Feet Above Grade)
- 5 Bedrooms (3 Up/2 Down)
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Fully-Developed Basement with Rec Room, Wet Bar, Full Bathroom and Fourth and Fifth Bedroom (or Home Gym)
- Skylight in Upper Hallway and Oversized Windows Throughout
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring and Cut Pile Carpet with Upgraded 10lb Underlay
- High-Profile Casing and Trim Throughout
- 10’ Ceilings
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Tiled Front Entrance with Built-In Closet and Custom Millwork
- Central Kitchen with Quartz Countertops, Ceiling-Height White Lacquered Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Full Wall Pantry with Pull Out Drawers and Tile Backsplash
- $12,000 Credit for Appliances
- Oversized Central Island with Pull Out Garbage and Recycling Drawers
- Formal Dining Room with Oversized Window, Custom Built-In Cabinets, and Decorative Light Fixture
- Open-Concept Living Room Gas Fireplace, Built-In Millwork/Shelving, Tile Surround, and Oversized Sliding Glass Doors
- Tiled Mudroom with Custom Millwork, Built-In Full Height Lockers, Built-In Bench, and Hooks
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Vanity, Quartz Countertops, and Undermount Sink
- 9’ Ceilings
- Upgraded Carpet with 10lb Underlay
- Skylight in Hallway
- Vaulted Loft with Built-In Shelving
- Masters Quarters with Vaulted Ceiling, Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Millwork and Built-In Ceiling Speakers
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite Bathroom with Heated Tile Flooring, Dual Undermount Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Drop-In Soaker Tub, Oversized Shower with Glass Door, Body Jets and Full-Height Tile Detailing (Roughed-In for Steam Shower)
- Two Additional Bedrooms with Built-In Closets with MDF Shelving
- Main Bathroom with Dual Undermount Sinks, Tile Flooring, and Full Height Tile Tub Surround
- Laundry Room with Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Upper/Lower Cabinetry, Hanging Rod, and Sink
- Fully Developed with Theatre, Wet Bar, Fourth and Fifth Bedroom (or Home Gym), and Full Bathroom with Walk-In Shower
- 9-Foot Painted Ceilings and Upgraded Carpet with 10lb Underlay
- Theatre Room with Built-In Entertainment Center
- Wet Bar with Quartz Countertops, Lacquered Cabinets, Tile Backsplash, Beverage Fridge, and Prep Sink
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heating
PLUMBING, HEATING, & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers with 5 Zones (Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Master Ensuite, and Basement)
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heat on Lower Level
- Roughed-In Central Vacuum System & Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Security System with Smart Home Capability and Rough-In for Camera at Front and Back
- Hardie Board, Smartboard, and Stucco
- 21’ x 10’ Brushed Concrete Patio with Gas Line for BBQ
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure Treated Fences with Two Gates to Front Yard and Back Lane
- Landscaping Package with Sod in Front and Back
- Progressive New Home Warranty
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon completion.
Disclaimer: Images are shown for inspiration, actual finishes will vary
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.