Attached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||1824 William Street SE|
|Size (AG)||1849 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||278 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
*OPEN HOUSE SUN DEC 2: 1-3pm* THE WAIT IS OVER! This outstanding 2-storey infill by Professional Custom Homes is complete & sure to impress w/ a double ATTACHED garage, 3 beds, 3.5-baths & VIEWS from multiple levels. Upgraded finishes include wide-plank engineered hwd floors, custom-built cabinetry, quartz counters & designer light fixtures. The open main floor features a dining room, central kitchen w/ S/S appliances & rear living room w/ gas fireplace & access to oversized patio. Second floor hosts 3 beds & 2 full baths including the master w/ a WIC & 5-pc ensuite. Fully developed WALKOUT basement has spacious mudroom from garage door & 4-piece bathroom, rec room w/ feature wall & a bar. Located in the heart of Ramsay, this charming community is bordered by the Elbow River & home to an abundance of unique shops & amenities. With easy access to Downtown and Blackfoot trail, getting around the city is a breeze. See Realtors Website for Details
Looking for exceptional value in Ramsay? Your search is over. Contemporary and elegant, this brand-new infill by Professional Custom Homes sits on a quiet street in charming Ramsay, with quick access to an abundance of unique shops and amenities in Inglewood. Offering a double ATTACHED garage, nearly 1,850 square feet of living space above grade, plus a fully developed WALKOUT basement, this home is loaded with upgrades and a great inner-city option.
The open-concept main floor features a large front foyer with open views of the kitchen living and dining room. Boasting wide-plank hardwood floors, 9-foot ceilings, and oversized windows, this home is flooded with light all throughout the day.
At the centre of it all the impressive custom-built kitchen features sophisticated lacquered cabinetry, a modern tile backsplash and an upgraded JennAir stainless-steel appliance package including a gas cooktop, built-in wall oven and microwave, and modern hoodfan. The large island has waterfall quartz countertops, and lots of bar seating for everyday use.
Flanking the kitchen on one side, the bright formal dining area has enough room for a large table, and an oversized window that overlooks the front street. At the rear of the home, the beautiful living room centres around a modern gas fireplace and feature wall with full-height dark brick, floating shelves and custom-built lower cabinets. Sliding glass doors allow for loads of natural light and provides direct access to the oversized rear deck with a gas line for a BBQ and spanning urban views.
Complete with an elegant powder room, this home easily accommodates family life without compromising style and quality.
Upstairs hosts three bedrooms and a spacious laundry room with built-in cabinetry and lots of extra storage. The master bedroom features an elegant Walnut plank feature wall with recessed feature lighting, views over the community, and a spacious walk-in closet with custom built-ins. The ensuite features tile floors, an oversized vanity with dual sinks and quartz counters, a large glass shower with 10mm glass door and a separate soaker tub with a full wall tile backsplash.
Two additional bedrooms both have plush carpet and generous closets and share use of the main four-piece bath with quartz counters and a fully-tiled tub/shower with a ledge.
Downstairs, the fully developed walkout basement is the perfect entertainment space with enough room for a large sofa, a full bar area, and direct access to the expansive backyard. Large windows and soaring 11-ft ceilings open this space up and make it feel far different than a typical basement. A second gas fireplace with full height Walnut plank feature wall, floating shelves, and hookups for wall-mount media makes the perfect focal point. A tiled mudroom with a built-in bench is the perfect landing area from the garage, and helps to keep jackets, shoes and messes out of sight from the main entertainment area. Lastly, a 4-piece bath is great for guest use.
Outside, the fully fenced backyard offers plenty of space to relax and entertain outdoors complete with a full landscaping package and easy access to and from the house.
Ramsay is a great neighbourhood conveniently located close to all amenities and just minutes to downtown and trendy Inglewood. With Blackfoot nearby, getting around the city is no sweat.
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- Double Attached Garage
- 3 Bedrooms Above Grade
- 5” Baseboards and 3.5” Casings
- Pot Lighting and Decora Plugs and Switches Throughout
- Grey Lacquered Railing with Glass Inserts
- 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Wide Plank, Enginereed Light Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Jenn-Air Appliance Package
- Two Tone Shaker Style Kitchen Cabinetry with Hexagonal Tile Backsplash
- Kitchen Island with Waterfall Quartz Countertop, Under-Mount Sink, and Black Unilever Faucet
- Formal Dining Room with Large Window
- Living Room Features 42” Linier Gas Fireplace with Brick Feature Wall, Custom Millwork Shelving, and Built-in Cabinetry
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop and Dual Pendant Lighting
- 9’ Ceilings
- Masters Quarters features Large Walk-in Closet with Built-in Cabinetry and Large Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Bathroom includes Dual Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass, Tiled Flooring, Freestanding Soaker Tub, and Formal Water Closet
- Main Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring and Tiled Tub Surround
- Two Generous-sized Secondary Bedrooms with Large Windows and Closets with Built-in Cubbies
- Laundry Room with Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, and Laundry Sink
- 11’ Ceilings
- Walkout with Back Door Access to a 21’ x 10’ Exposed Concrete Slab and Large Backyard
- Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring & Tub Surround
- Linier Gas Fireplace Walnut Feature Wall and Custom Millwork Shelving
- Custom Wet Bar with Grey Shaker Style Cabinetry and Quartz Countertops
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 48-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete Walks
- Pressure-Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard and to Main Floor Deck
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
- 21’ x 10’ Exposed Concrete Back Deck with Privacy Walls and Glass Railing
- 21’ x 6’ Exposed Concrete Front Deck with Privacy Walls and Glass Railing
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT MODIFY THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
More About Ramsay
Michael W Johnston
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Born and raised in Calgary, Mike possesses an extensive knowledge of the city and its diverse communities. Coming from a background in Business Finance, he has a true understanding of the value in a property and the best ways to maximize your investment. Licensed to trade in Real Estate since 2004, Mike’s honest and upfront approach has allowed him to gain a vast clientele of buyers, sellers, and investors. Realizing and placing real value on his client’s time, no request is too big or too small; Mike will do his utmost to deliver results in a professional, organized and timely manner.