Detached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||1904 Tecumseh Road SW|
|Size (AG)||1933 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||663 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
This inner city bungalow by Fresh Developments is located on a 60' lot in Richmond w/ 3,350+ sf developed living space, 10' ceilings, designer lighting, engineered hardwood & luxury finishes throughout. Complete w/ Control4 home automation system, built-in speakers & open-concept plan-this home is made for entertaining. Main floor hosts master suite, formal dining area, state-of-the-art kitchen, living room w/ full-height hive tile details, expansive glass walls & nearly 900 sf of rooftop terrace w/ city views & covered kitchen. Lower level features fully-loaded wet-bar w/ bev. fridge & dishwasher + a full wine cellar w/ storage for 150+ bottles, sunken living area w/ access to rear patio/yard, gym studio, large bedroom w/ access to 4-piece bath & custom-built mudroom to the 5-car garage. This home is loaded with upgrades inside & out. See listing agent’s website for full details.
This is luxury. Situated in the heart of Richmond on a premium 60’ x 118’ lot, this executive bungalow by Fresh Homes far exceeds anything else on the market. With over 3,600 square feet of finished living space and unmatched finishes throughout, this home was built for the modern dweller who wants it all – style, functionality, and quality.
An absolute treat for entertaining, this lavish home comes complete with Control4 Home Automation with built-in speakers and separate sound zoning located throughout the home.
Beyond the custom glass entry doors, nearly 2,000 square feet of completely unobstructed main floor living space awaits. Offering 10-ft painted ceilings, wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring, extensive designer lighting and an unparalleled outdoor entertainment haven.
At the centre of it all, the state-of-the art galley-style kitchen is designed for those who love to cook, with extensive custom cabinetry complete with pull-out drawers, ample pantry storage, an exquisite full-height tile backsplash, quartz countertops and an oversized island with loads of bar seating. Housing only the finest in appliances, fixtures and finishes the high-end stainless steel appliance package includes separate Electrolux refrigerator and freezers, a silent Electrolux dishwasher, a built-in AEG wall oven and steam oven, AEG induction cooktop and a custom Zephyr hood fan.
Flanking the kitchen on the left, the formal dining area features contemporary linear windows, allowing for natural light and privacy without compromising the aesthetic with window coverings.
The superior rear living room is the main focal point, with a grand central fireplace that is bordered by two expansive glass walls on either side. A glass wall with dual sliding doors opens completely to the private rooftop oasis where nearly 900 square feet of upgraded terrace space, city skyline views and an outdoor kitchen await. This home is simply a step above its counterparts.
Away from the main living spaces, every detail of the main floor master suite was planned and executed to perfection. Boasting 10-ft painted ceilings with built-in speakers and separate sound zoning and a double-sided gas fireplace to the luxurious private ensuite, this is the ultimate private sanctuary.
Heated tile floors run through the spa-like ensuite where His and Hers vanities bookend the space on either side. With quartz countertops, full-width, full-height mirrors and custom-built wood surrounds with inset LED pot lights, no details were overlooked.
An oversized curbless steam shower features two glass walls and a full-height tile privacy wall that mirrors that of the double-sided gas fireplace. A large free-standing soaker tub completes this at-home escape.
With more than enough space for two, the oversized walk-in closet has plentiful hanging and drawer storage complete with a built-in mirror and vanity shelf for both him and her.
Completing the main floor, the discrete 2-piece powder room has a custom vanity with quartz countertops, a BIO vessel sink and a contemporary designer faucet.
An extra-wide staircase with a walnut and glass railing leads the way from the main floor to the extensively upgraded lower level. Located just off the grand foyer, an executive office sits overlooking the quiet front street through an oversized window and features extensive wood-ceiling detailing.
Downstairs, the fully finished lower level features nearly 1450 square feet of additional living and entertaining space.
The large central landing area is wired for sound with built-in ceiling speakers and has ample space for a pool table or a sitting area. The fully-loaded wet bar features custom-built cabinetry, extra thick quartz countertops, an undermount sink, a beverage fridge and a dishwasher. The separate wine cellar offers storage for up to 150 bottles and can easily be converted to house over 300 bottles depending on the owner’s collection.
A unique coffered ceiling spans over the bar to the sunken living room, where two glass doors flank the feature wall and lead the way to the lower outdoor patio and landscaped backyard.
A large window looks down into the home gym, which is fully wired for sound and features sports flooring and a large closet for equipment storage.
A sizable extra bedroom enjoys cheater access to the stylish 4-piece bathroom with tile floors, a modern quartz vanity and an oversize tub/shower with glass and tile details.
Rounding out the lower level, a tiled mudroom with extensive built-in cabinetry provides access from the impressive five-car garage.
This home comes complete with several mechanical and electrical upgrades that are not seen elsewhere in the industry leaving this home completely unrivaled by its peers.
- Over 3,600 Square Feet of Developed Living Space [1,933 Above Grade]
- 1 Bedroom + Den Above Grade
- 1 Bedroom + Fitness/Flex Room with 4-Piece Bath Below Grade
- Control4 Home Automation System
- Painted Ceilings with Designer Lighting Fixtures and Extensive Pot Lighting
- Solid Walnut Doors with Flat Stock Baseboards and Walnut Casings
- 35’ x 27’ Attached Garage with Hydronic Slab Heating (Room for 5+ Vehicles)
- 900+ Square Foot Private Rooftop Terrace with City Views and Outdoor Kitchen
- Private Backyard Pre-wired for Outdoor Spa / Hot Tub Area
MAIN FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Wide Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring with Custom Square Edge Nosings
- Open Concept Foyer with Custom Glass Entry Door and Transom Window
- Extra-wide Staircase with Walnut and Glass Railing
- Executive Office with Oversized Window and Extensive Wood-Ceiling Detailing
- Bright Formal Dining Area with Contemporary Linear Window Design
- Elegant Powder Room with Custom Walnut Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop & Tiled Feature Wall
- Galley Style Kitchen Featuring Oversized Bar with Quartz Countertop and Eating Bar, Stainless Steel BIO Apron Sink with Hansgrohe Axxor Organic and Stark Faucet
- Extensive Custom Cabinetry with Pull-out Drawers for Ample Storage
- High-end Stainless Steel Appliance Package Including Separate Electrolux Fridge & Freezer, Electrolux Dishwasher, AEG Wall Oven & Steam Oven, AEG Induction Cooktop, and Custom Zephyr Hood Fan
- Living Room Area Pre-wired for Surround Sound
- Oversized Gas Fireplace with Custom Hive Recycled Marble/Travertine Tile Detailing
- Sliding Glass Doors Open to an Expansive Private Rooftop Terrace with Outdoor Kitchen
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Ceiling Speakers, Pot Lighting Detail and Large Window Showcasing View of Downtown Calgary
- Double-Sided Gas Fireplace with Custom Hive Tile Detailing
- Ensuite Bathroom Features Free Standing Soaker Tub, His & Hers Vanities With Designer BIO Vessel Sinks, Hansgrohe Axxor Organic and Stark Faucet, Extensive Tiling Detail, Private Water Closet, Oversized Curbless Shower and an Expansive Walk-in Closet with Custom Millwork and Drawers
LOWER FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Wide Plank Engineered Hardwood and Upgraded Carpet Flooring
- Expansive Recreation Room with Custom Bar Featuring Extensive Walnut Detailing
- Media Room Features Extensive Millwork Detailing and Pre-wired for Surround Sound
- Wine Room with Glass Door and Walnut Accents with 150+ Bottle Storage [Magnum Rows Can Be Added as per Owner’s Collection, with Ability to Convert to 300+ Bottle Storage]
- Guest Bedroom with Cheater Ensuite Bath
- Full Bathroom with Custom Cabinetry, Tile Floors, Quartz Countertop, Stylish Overmount Sink and Tub/Shower with Full-Height Tile Details
- Flex Room/Fitness Room with Dedicated Tiled Shower
- Laundry Room Includes Contemporary Tiled Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop, Sink and LG Washer & Dryer
- Tiled Mud Room with Extensive Cabinetry and Convenient Access to the Garage
- Home Automation System Pre-Wired for Motorized Screen and Projector
- CONTROL4 Home Automation System with 8 Speaker Zones Installed Throughout
- CONTROL4 AMP
- Exterior Lighting Automation Installed
- In-floor Heating with IBC Boiler
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- Central Air Conditioning Rough-in
- Commercial Grade Boiler System
- Acrylic Stucco with Brick & Red Batu Wood Detailing
- Upgraded Foundation with Damp Proofing Systems
- Spray Foam Insulation
- QuietRock ES Sound Reducing Drywall
- Upgraded Ultrex Fiberglass Window Package for Efficiency and Noise Proofing
- Silent Side-mounted Garage Door Opener with Custom Garage Door
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
More About Richmond
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Licensed to trade Residential Real Estate with Re/Max House of Real Estate, Michael is a New Infill specialist passionate about Calgary’s increasingly popular inner city development. Combining a history of entrepreneurial ventures with a Bachelors in Business Administration from Mount Royal University, Michael brings both a sales and managerial skill set to Newinfills.ca & The Urban Upgrade Real Estate Team. Priding himself on his unwavering commitment and professional service, no one cares more about their clients. From concept to reality, he promises to be there every step of the way.