2, 1721 12 Avenue SW
|Construction Type||Metal Siding , Stucco, Wood Frame|
|Condo Fee Includes||See Remarks|
*Visit Multimedia Link for more details, including 360 VT and Floorplans* Designed like a semi-detached infill with only one shared wall, and NO CONDO FEES, this brand-new 3-storey townhome by Pearl Creek Homes checks all of the boxes. Boasting several upgrades including triple pane windows, energy efficient lighting, and modern finishes throughout, this gem is steps to the LRT, mere blocks to 17th Ave, and only a short walk or bike ride to downtown. This project is nearing completion and boasts over 1,800 sq ft of living space over 4 finished levels, with a total of 3 bedrooms (all above grade), 3.5 bathrooms, an entire third story with a private South-facing ROOF TOP TERRACE and a fully-developed basement. The open-concept main level boasts 9-ft ceilings, a designated dining area, a front living room and a stylish kitchen with shaker-style cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances, quartz countertops, and an island with bar seating and a USB charging station. Great for accommodating families or overnight guests, the second level boasts 2 good-sized bedrooms that BOTH have cheater access to a shared 5-PIECE bath. Upstairs the entire third storey is dedicated to the master retreat with 9-ft ceilings, a walk-in closet, an elegant 4-pc ensuite and a PRIVATE south-facing patio. The finished basement offers a media room with a wet bar, another FULL bathroom and lots of extra storage space. Complete with a SOUTH-FACING yard and a single detached garage, this is a fantastic opportunity to live in a convenient downtown location, with everything you could possibly need right at your doorsteps.
About This Home
UNMATCHED INNER-CITY VALUE! Designed like a semi-detached infill with only one shared wall, and NO CONDO FEES, this brand-new 3-storey townhome by Pearl Creek Homes checks all of the boxes, and is the perfect option for young or first time buyers who are looking to get into the new infill market at an unbeatable price point. Boasting several upgrades including triple pane windows, energy efficient lighting, and designer finishes throughout, this gem is steps to the LRT, mere blocks to restaurants, shops, cafes and amenities, and only a short walk or bike ride to the downtown business core. With all that 17th Avenue has to offer close by, this unit is perfect for couples, singles or roommates who love being near the action!
This project is nearing completion and boasts over 1,800 square feet of living space over FOUR finished levels, with 3 bedrooms (all above grade), 3.5 bathrooms, and an entire third story with a private South-facing ROOF TOP TERRACE.
Designed as a front and back unit, this private townhome features windows on both sides, which helps open up the space. Through the front door, the main level boasts 9-foot ceilings and an open layout with plenty of space for the kitchen, living and dining room. The stylish kitchen features custom shaker-style cabinetry with soft-close hardware, energy efficient stainless-steel appliances, quartz countertops, and an island with a USB charging station and bar seating. Adjacent to the kitchen, there is plenty of space for a designated dining room, and at the front of the home, the bright living room centres on a gas fireplace with a full-height tile surround.
Great for accommodating families or overnight guests, the second level boasts two good-sized bedrooms that BOTH have cheater access to a shared 5-PIECE bathroom. This level features modern low-pile carpet throughout the hallway and bedrooms, and tile in the bathroom and laundry closet.
Upstairs the entire third storey is a dedicated master retreat with, carpet and 9-foot ceilings throughout. This level features a sizable walk-in closet with custom built-in shelving, and an elegant 4-piece bathroom with dual undermount sinks, quartz countertops, and a fully-tiled walk-in shower with glass enclosure. Best of all, this level features a covered south-facing patio with room for outdoor furniture and privacy from neighbours.
The finished basement offers a media room with a wet bar, another FULL bathroom and lots of extra storage space.
Complete with a SOUTH-FACING yard with low maintenance landscaping and a single detached garage, this is a fantastic opportunity to live in a great downtown location, with everything you could possibly need right at your doorsteps. Enjoy a multitude of grocery options, unique cafes, restaurants, shops and more in every direction. Bikers and runners will appreciate the urban bike pathways and surprising proximity to the river paths as well! As for those who don’t like to walk, the Sunalta LRT station and many bus routes mere steps away so your commute around the city will be a breeze.
Finishes & Specifications
Disclaimer: Information herein is believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
- 3-Storey Semi-Detached Infill by Built by Pearl Creek Homes
- Over 1,800 Square Feet of Total Living Space (1,479 Square Feet Above Grade)
- South Facing Yard with Single Detached Garage
- 3 Bedrooms (All Above Grade) and 3.5 Bathrooms
- Fully-Developed Basement with Rec Room, Wet Bar, and Full Bathroom
- Triple Pane Windows
- Convenient Inner-City Location within Walking Distance to Sunalta LRT Station
- Energy Efficient Light Fixtures and Pot Lights Throughout
- Upgraded Maple Railing
- USB Stations in Kitchen and Master Bedroom
- 9-Foot Ceilings and Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Living Room with South-Facing Window and Gas Fireplace
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Tile Flooring, Modern Vanity, Designer Light Fixture, Dual Flush Toilet and Polished Chrome Fixtures
- Kitchen with Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash and Custom Cabinetry with Soft Close Hardware
- Dual Basin Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink and Polished Chrome Faucet
- Energy Efficient Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Including a Gas Range
- Water Hookup for Refrigerator
- Cut Pile Carpet Throughout
- Two Bedrooms with Built-In Closets and Cheater Access to 5-Piece Bathroom
- 5-Piece Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sinks, Modern Vanity, and Separate Space with Dual Flush Toilet and Tiled Tub/Shower Combo
- Laundry Closet with Full-Sized Stacked High Efficiency Washer and Dryer
3RD STOREY (MASTER SUITE)
- 9-Foot Ceilings and Cut Pile Carpet Throughout
- Walk-In Closet with Custom Built-In Shelving
- 4-Piece Ensuite with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sinks, Modern Vanity, and Large Fully-Tiled Shower with Glass Enclosure
- Private Covered South-Facing Roof Top Terrace with Downtown Views
- Fully-Developed with Media Room, Wet Bar and Extra Storage Area
- Full (3-Piece) Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Modern Vanity, and Walk-In Shower
- Large Window and Plentiful Pot Lighting
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- Triple Pane Windows
- Underground Electrical Connection
- Two Zone High Efficiency Heating System with Two Self-Learning Smart Thermostats
- Fiber Optic Connection
- Stucco and Cedar
- Oversized Upper Balcony with Aluminum Railing and Glass Guards
- Fully-Fenced Yard with Low Maintenance Landscaping
- Brushed Concrete Walkways
- Exterior Lighting on Balcony and Patio
- Single Detached Garage
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
*Images shown are for inspiration only - actual finishes will vary*
Sunalta is just west of the downtown core and was first established way back in 1912. In the fifties, the area was redeveloped and now features a selection of apartments, condominiums, single-family homes, and some excellent new infill properties, offering buyers seeking new inner city homes a wealth of choice, all within walking distance of downtown Calgary.
More About Sunalta
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.