Attached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||#2 1934 25a Street SW|
|Size (AG)||1866 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||580 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
|Condo Fees Include||Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Reserve Fund Contributions|
ATTN inner-city buyers! These new townhomes in Richmond are sure to impress w/ OVERSIZED floorplans (1,850+ sf over 3-storeys), attached garages & all of the quality you would expect from a Stephens Fine Homes build. Completely open-concept w/ upscale finishes & large windows throughout, all units include an attached single garage + A PARKING PAD which is rare for inner-city townhomes! Back units feature a 3rd-storey loft/flex space & front units feature a lower level w/ option for development! Located in the heart of Richmond, minutes to trendy 17th Ave, downtown & close to transit, LRT and all amenities, these units are built w/ the urban buyer in mind & designed to accommodate singles, couples, professionals & families alike. Book your private viewing today!
|Features||Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft.|
|Amenties||Balconies, Fireplaces, Storage-In-Suite|
|Parking||Single Garage Attached|
|Goods Included||Dishwasher-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric|
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby|
|Flooring||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring|
|Heating Type||Forced Air-1|
|Roof Type||Asphalt Shingles|
Prepare to be wowed by this incredible new townhome - now complete and ready for occupancy in the heart of popular Killarney/Richmond. Quality built by Stephens Fine Homes, this luxury townhome features an oversized floorplan highlighted by contemporary upscale finishes, and a designer lighting package. Perhaps the biggest draw of all, this home comes with an ATTACHED single garage, as well as a paved parking pad – a super rare find for most inner-city townhomes and ideal for couples or families with multiple vehicles.
The open-concept floorplan is as functional as it is beautiful, with over 1,850 square feet of living space including a finished third-storey loft with over 450 square feet of living space with a full bathroom and a private balcony.
Accessible from both the garage, and the street entrance, the main floor features generous primary living spaces including a living room, central kitchen, dedicated dining area and a modern 2-piece powder room. Conveniently, both entrances feature large closets and tile floors, for easy cleaning and plenty of storage.
At the centre of it all, the bright kitchen features lots of white shaker-style cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances and a modern tile backsplash. A central island has bar seating for every day dining in addition to the adjacent seated dining room. A glass door leads to a private balcony with room for a BBQ.
The bright living area centres on a gas fireplace with a tile surround and modern mantel, recessed hooks ups for a TV and built-in millwork. For those who prefer to forgo a TV, these plug-ins can easily be covered by a piece of art.
Upstairs, the dual master layout is ideal for couples, roommates, or anyone who appreciates a little extra privacy. The stunning master features huge windows, a walk-in closet, and a spa-inspired ensuite bath with dual sinks, quartz countertops, a glass shower, and separate drop-in tub. Down the hall, the second bedroom has plenty of space for a bed set, with a closet, and a private 4-piece ensuite bath.
Up another level, the third storey loft features a spacious flex room wiht a private upper balcony, 2-piece bath and a third bedroom with a closet. Best of all, this space is completely finished and makes for a perfect office, rec room, workout area or play room.
It doesn’t stop inside. This home has fantastic curb appeal, with a stone, stucco and composite façade, highlighted by professional landscaping with built-in irrigation for easy upkeep. This unit is complete with a sizable, shared outdoor space with room for a BBQ, private parking and tons of street parking for guests.
Built with the urban buyer in mind, this home has it all, in a location that can’t be beat. Located just minutes to bustling 17th Avenue, down the street to a number of amenities and within walking distance to transit and LRT. Commuting to and from downtown is effortless, and close proximity to Crowchild Trail and Bow Trail makes getting around the city a breeze.
- Extensive Pot Lighting & Designer Fixtures
- Painted Ceilings Throughout
- Painted Shaker Style Doors & Cabinetry
- 4” Painted Baseboards & 3” Painted Casings/Trim
- Premium Hard Surface, Tile & Plush Carpet Flooring
- Closet Shelving and Rod in Closets
- Wide-Plank Hard Surface Flooring
- Open Concept Layout with Galley-Style Kitchen
- Front Living Room with Natural Gas Fireplace
- Built-In Fireplace Mantle with Video Cable Rough-In
- Balcony with Railing, Privacy Glass & Gas Line for BBQ
- Discretely Located Den/Office
- Elegant 2-Piece Powder Room
- Samsung Stainless-Steel Appliance Package
- Custom Kitchen Cabinetry with Ample Storage
- Soft-Close Tabs on Kitchen Drawers & Cabinets
- Oversized Kitchen Island with Quartz Countertop and Undermount Sink
- Tiled Kitchen Backsplash
- Double Master Layout Featuring Bathroom/Closet in each Bedroom
- 4-Piece Ensuite Bathroom with Undermount Sink and Tiled Tub Surround
- Master Bedroom Featuring Vaulted Ceiling and Oversized Window
- Master Ensuite with Quartz Double Vanity, Soaker Tub, Shower & Walk-In Closet
- Formal Laundry Room with Sink, Tile Flooring & Side-by-Side Washer/Dryer
- Fully-Developed with over 450 Square-Feet of Additional Living Space
- Private Upper Balcony with Glass Door
- Large Bedroom with Closet
- 4-Piece Bath with Tile Floor, Undermount Sink and Tiled Tub Surround
- Decora Plugs and Switches Throughout
- Central Vacuum System Rough-In
- 100 Amp / 64 Breaker Panel
- Security System Rough-In
PLUMBING & HEATING
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Programmable Thermostat
- 45 US Gallon Hot Water Tank
- BBQ Gas Line to Outdoor Living Space
- Roughed-In for Air Conditioning Unit
- Stucco, Stone & Composite Materials
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete Walkways
- Attached Garage & Concrete Parking Pad
- Insulated Garage Door with Opener
- Landscaping Package
- Double Glazed, Low ‘E’ Windows
- Private Outdoor Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
More About Richmond
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Licensed to trade Residential Real Estate with Re/Max House of Real Estate, Michael is a New Infill specialist passionate about Calgary’s increasingly popular inner city development. Combining a history of entrepreneurial ventures with a Bachelors in Business Administration from Mount Royal University, Michael brings both a sales and managerial skill set to Newinfills.ca & The Urban Upgrade Real Estate Team. Priding himself on his unwavering commitment and professional service, no one cares more about their clients. From concept to reality, he promises to be there every step of the way.