2, 3800 Parkhill Place SW
|Condo Name||Z-name Not Listed|
|Condo Type||Bare Land|
|Construction Type||Composite Siding, Metal Siding|
|Condo Fee Includes||Maintenance Grounds, Professional Management, Snow Removal, Trash|
|Parking Type||Attached Garage|
COMING SOON With over 1,700 sq ft of fully developed living space, this beautiful upcoming townhome offers outstanding value in the upscale community of Parkhill. Currently in construction, this home features fresh new designs with modern finishes that YOU can customize, a functional layout, and a spacious oversized double attached garage. The open-concept main level features durable laminate flooring, built-in ceiling speakers, and upgraded polished chrome fixtures and hardware. At the centre of it all, the contemporary kitchen boasts modern, quartz countertops, a full-height tile backsplash, a built-in pantry, an oversized 8-ft island, and an upgraded S/S appliance package. Bordering the kitchen to one side is the spacious dining room, and at the rear of the home, the modern living room centres around a gas fireplace perfect for relaxing around. The second level features a functional a master suite and 2 additional bedrooms with custom closets and large windows. The lower level includes a guest bedroom with a large walk-in-closet, and access to a main 4-piece bathroom. This home offers outstanding value in Parkhill, where various shops, services, and amenities are located just around the corner. Located within walking distance to trendy Mission, close to Chinook Mall, and a short drive or bike ride to the downtown core, this area offers the utmost inner-city convenience. Designed with style in mind, this townhome features a unique finishing palette intended to satisfy even the most discerning buyer.
More About This Home
With a fresh new design and an unbeatable location, this beautiful townhome is currently in construction and offers outstanding future value in the upscale community of Parkhill. Boasting over 1,700 square feet of fully developed living space and LOADS of natural light, this home begins with a tiled front entryway accessible from the oversized double ATTACHED garage.
The main level features durable hardwood flooring, built-in ceiling speakers, and upgraded polished chrome fixtures and hardware throughout. At the center of it all, the contemporary kitchen features modern cabinetry, a pantry with custom millwork, quartz countertops, a full-height decorative tile backsplash, and an upgraded stainless-steel appliance package including a refrigerator, a gas cooktop with a hood fan, a built-in microwave/wall oven, and a dishwasher. The oversized 8-foot island features a dual basin undermount sink with a retractable Vigo faucet, built-in display shelves, and durable quartz countertops. A built-in pantry with custom shelving provides extra storage in addition to the ample upper/lower cabinets and drawers.
Bordering the kitchen on one side, the sizable dining room has space for a full-sized table, and on the other side, the open-concept living room centers on a modern gas fireplace finished with a full-height detailing, a wood mantel, and custom shelving.
A dedicated home office space at the rear of the home is extremely roomy, and offers built-in cabinetry for organization, and a big window that provides natural light. With the new work from home normal, this office is perfect for professionals needing more room to get things done!
An elegant powder room is also located on the main level and features a vanity with quartz countertops, a modern light fixture, a wallpaper feature wall, vessel sink, and Unilever facet.
Perfect for roommates or guests, the second level features a functional three-bedroom layout with plush carpet and ceiling speakers throughout. The spacious master suite has massive windows and direct access through sliding glass doors to a private upper balcony, as well as a custom walk-through closet leading to a modern 4-piece bathroom with quartz countertops, dual undermount sinks, and a fully tiled shower with a 10 mm glass door. Down the hall, both additional bedrooms offer plenty of space for larger bedroom furniture, oversized windows, a built-in closet, and close proximity to the main 4-piece bathroom. Rounding out the second level is the conveniently located laundry closet with room for side-by-side appliances.
Rare for many inner-city townhomes, this unit comes with an oversized double ATTACHED garage. There is plenty of storage space located on the main level, off the garage, and throughout the home. This includes a fourth guest bedroom on the lower level, with a large walk-in closet and a close by private 4-piece bathroom.
This home offers outstanding value in Parkhill, where various shops, services, and amenities are just around the corner. Located within walking distance to trendy Mission, close to Chinook Mall, and a short drive or bike ride to the downtown core, this home offers the utmost inner-city convenience. Designed with style in mind, this townhome features a unique finishing palette intended to satisfy even the most discerning buyer.
*DISCLAIMER - ALL IMAGES USED ARE SAMPLE IMAGES FROMA SIMILAR PROEPRTY - DETAILS SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED ACCURATE WITHOUT INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION*
Proposed Feature & Specifications
- Double Attached Garage
- 9-Foot Ceilings and 8-Foot Soft Close Interior Passage Doors Throughout
- Polished Chrome Hardware, Light Fixtures and Plumbing Fixtures Throughout
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers on Main Floor and Upper Floor
MAIN FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Kitchen Includes Full-Height Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Full-Height Decorative Tile Backsplash, 8-Foot Custom Island, Built-In Pantry with Custom Lacquered Millwork and Undermount Sink with Vigo Faucet
- Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Included
- Living Room Features Gas Fireplace with Floor to Ceiling Detail, Wood Mantel and Custom Shelving
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Custom Cabinet, Quartz Countertop, Vessel Sink, Unilever Faucet, Wallpaper Feature Wall and Elongated Toilet
- Good Sized Home Office with Built-In Cabinetry and Large Window
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms with Oversized Master Retreat
- Plush Carpet and Oversized Windows Throughout
- Master Bedroom with Large Windows and Sliding Glass Doors to Private Upper Balcony
- Private Master Ensuite with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sinks and Fully Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass Door, and Stand-Alone Tub
- Both Secondary Bedrooms with Built-In Closets and Large Windows
- Main 4-piece with Quartz Countertop, and Shower/Tub Combo
- Upper Floor Laundry Space with Room for Side-By-Side Washer and Dryer
- Guest Bedroom with Walk-In Closet, Large Window, and Storage Area
- Main 4-Piece Bath with Quartz Countertop, and Shower/Tub Combo
- Direct Access to Double Attached Garage
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- Mechanical Room with High-Efficiency Forced-Air Furnace and Humidifier
- 40-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Alarm System
- Roughed-In Central Vacuum System
- Double Attached Garage with Frosted Windows
- Garage Supports Hook Up for Electric Car Charging Station
- 220V Wiring
- Concrete Patio at Front of Home
- Private Upper Balcony in Master Suite
- Fibre Cement Stucco Panels and Metal Siding
- TPO Membrane Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty
- 1 Year Materials and Labor
- 2 Year Delivery and Distribution Systems
- 5 Year Building Envelope
- 10 Year Structural
Parkhill in the city’s southwest offers a luxury urban lifestyle beside the Elbow River and one of Calgary’s finest inner city parks. Older homes and new infill properties are integral features of the community, with some homes located close to the impressive river valley. The natural beauty and mature trees and other vegetation of Stanley Park help to make Parkhill one of the city’s most sought after neighborhoods for new infill homebuyers.
Downtown Calgary is very close by, via either Macleod Trail or Elbow Drive. Macleod Trail also offers Parkhill residents a wealth of stores, businesses, and restaurants and Chinook Centre and its movie theatres are only a few minutes drive to the south of the community.
More About Parkhill
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.