2, 3808 Parkhill Place SW
|Condo Name||Z-name Not Listed|
|Condo Type||Bare Land|
|Construction Type||Composite Siding, Metal Siding|
|Condo Fee Includes||Maintenance Grounds, Professional Management, Snow Removal, Trash|
|Parking Type||Attached Garage|
*Visit Multimedia Link for 360º VT & Floorplans!* With over 1,300 sq ft of fully developed living space, this beautiful townhome offers outstanding value in the upscale community of Parkhill. Ready for you to move in, this home features a fresh new design with modern finishes, a functional layout, and a spacious oversized single attached garage plus a covered carport. The open-concept main level features durable laminate flooring, built-in ceiling speakers, and upgraded matte black fixtures and hardware. At the centre of it all, the contemporary kitchen boasts modern two-tone cabinetry, quartz countertops, a full-height tile backsplash, a built-in pantry, an oversized 8-ft island, and an upgraded S/S appliance package. Bordering the kitchen to one side is the spacious dining room, and at the rear of the home, the modern living room centres around a gas fireplace and has direct access to a private 15-ft balcony with gas hookups for a BBQ. The second level features a functional dual master layout with two massive bedrooms both with custom closets and PRIVATE ensuite bathrooms. This home offers outstanding value in Parkhill, where various shops, services, and amenities are located just around the corner. Located within walking distance to trendy Mission, close to Chinook Mall, and a short drive or bike ride to the downtown core, this area offers the utmost inner-city convenience. Designed with style in mind, this townhome features a unique finishing palette intended to satisfy even the most discerning buyer.
More About This Property
With a fresh new design and an unbeatable location, this beautiful townhome offers outstanding value in the upscale community of Parkhill. Fully move-in ready, this stunning home features modern finishes and a functional layout.
Boasting over 1,300 square feet of fully developed living space and LOADS of natural light, this home begins with a tiled front entryway accessible from the oversized single ATTACHED garage.
The main level features durable wood-look laminate flooring, built-in ceiling speakers, and upgraded matte black fixtures and hardware throughout. At the centre of it all, the contemporary kitchen features modern two-tone cabinetry, white quartz countertops, a full-height tile backsplash, and an upgraded stainless-steel appliance package including a French door refrigerator, a gas cooktop with a chimney style hood fan, a built-in microwave/wall oven, and a dishwasher. The oversized 8-foot island features a dual basin undermount sink with a retractable Vigo faucet, built-in display shelves, and durable Caesarstone quartz countertops. A built-in pantry with custom shelving provides extra storage in addition to the ample upper/lower cabinets and drawers.
Bordering the kitchen on one side, the sizable dining room has space for a full-sized table, and on the other side, the open-concept living room centres on a modern gas fireplace finished with a full-height stone surround and built-in millwork. Oversized windows and a sliding glass door allow tons of natural light to flood into the space and provides direct access to a massive, 15-foot balcony that spans the entire width of the home and has a gas line for a BBQ.
An elegant powder room is also located on the main level and features a vanity with quartz countertops, a modern light fixture, and a wallpaper feature wall.
Perfect for roommates or guests, the second level features a functional dual master layout with plush carpet throughout and two huge bedrooms that do not share any walls. The spacious master suite has massive windows and direct access to a private upper balcony, as well as a custom walk-through closet leading to a modern 4-piece bathroom with quartz countertops, dual undermount sinks, and a fully tiled shower with a rain shower head and 10 mm glass door. Down the hall, the junior master suite offers plenty of space for larger bedroom furniture, oversized windows, a built-in closet, and a private 4-piece ensuite. Rounding out the second level is the conveniently located laundry space with room for stacked appliances.
Rare for many inner-city townhomes, this unit comes with an oversized single ATTACHED garage, plus a covered carport. There is plenty of storage space located on the main level, off of the garage, and throughout the home.
This home offers outstanding value in Parkhill, where various shops, services, and amenities are just around the corner. Located within walking distance to trendy Mission, close to Chinook Mall, and a short drive or bike ride to the downtown core, this home offers the utmost inner-city convenience.
Designed with style in mind, this townhome features a unique finishing palette intended to satisfy even the most discerning buyer.
Features & Specifications
- Single Attached Garage and Covered Carport
- 9-Foot Ceilings and 8-Foot Soft Close Interior Passage Doors Throughout
- Matte Black Hardware, Light Fixtures and Plumbing Fixtures Throughout
- Unique Color Schemes for Each Unit
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers on Main Floor and Upper Level
MAIN FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Wallpaper Stairwell Feature
- Durable Laminate Flooring Throughout
- Kitchen Includes Full-Height Two-Tone Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Full-Height Decorative Tile Backsplash, 8-Foot Custom Island, Built-In Pantry with Custom Lacquered Millwork and Undermount Sink with Vigo Faucet
- Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes French Door Refrigerator with Lower Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Chimney-Style Hoodfan, Built-In Microwave and Wall Oven, and Dishwasher
- Living Room Features Gas Fireplace with Floor to Ceiling Stone Detail, Wood Mantel and Custom Shelving
- Sliding Glass Door with Access to 15-Foot Upper Balcony with Aluminum Railing, Glass Guards and Torched-On Deck Surface
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Custom Cabinet, Quartz Countertop, Vessel Sink, Unilever Faucet, Wallpaper Feature Wall and Elongated Toilet
- Dual Master Layout
- Plush Carpet and Oversized Windows Throughout
- Master Bedroom with Large Windows and Sliding Glass Doors to Private Upper Balcony
- Private Master Ensuite with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sinks and Fully Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass Door
- Junior Master Suite with Large Windows, Built-In Closet and Private Four-Piece Ensuite with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, and Tub/Shower Combo with Full-Height Tile Surround
- Upper Floor Laundry Space with Room for Stacking Washer and Dryer
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- Mechanical Room with High-Efficiency Forced-Air Furnace and Humidifier
- 40-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Alarm System
- Roughed-In Central Vacuum System
- Single Attached Garage (32’ Deep) with Frosted Windows
- Garage Supports Hook Up for Electric Car Charging Station
- 220V wiring
- Covered Carport
- 15’ Balcony with Gas Line for BBQ
- Private Upper Balcony in Master Suite
- Fibre Cement Stucco Panels and Metal Siding
- TPO Membrane Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty
- 1 Year Materials and Labor
- 2 Year Delivery and Distribution Systems
- 5 Year Building Envelope
- 10 Year Structural
Parkhill in the city’s southwest offers a luxury urban lifestyle beside the Elbow River and one of Calgary’s finest inner city parks. Older homes and new infill properties are integral features of the community, with some homes located close to the impressive river valley. The natural beauty and mature trees and other vegetation of Stanley Park help to make Parkhill one of the city’s most sought after neighborhoods for new infill homebuyers.
Downtown Calgary is very close by, via either Macleod Trail or Elbow Drive. Macleod Trail also offers Parkhill residents a wealth of stores, businesses, and restaurants and Chinook Centre and its movie theatres are only a few minutes drive to the south of the community.
More About Parkhill
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.