Detached New Infill Sold in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||2014 32 Street SW|
|Size (AG)||1942 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||279 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
*OPEN HOUSE SAT SEPT 8: 2-4pm* Incredible home w/ over 2700 sf of living space! This home is a masterful blend of quality finishes & custom details w/ a number of upgrades including wide-plank engineered hwd on all levels, a floor-to-ceiling glass feature wall, painted ceilings & LED lighting. Open-concept main floor hosts an amazing kitchen w/ modern white cabinets w/dual pull out pantries, quartz counters, island w/ prep sink & upgraded S/S appliances including a 6-burner gas cooktop & full size fridge/freezer. Upper floor w/ skylights, vaulted ceilings & laundry. Ultra-lux master caters to distinguished buyers w/ custom media wall, ensuite w/ in-floor heat, steam shower w/ multi-body sprays & free standing tub. The basement is perfect for relaxing or entertaining w/ a built-in media wall, projector/screen, wet bar, wine room, 4th bdrm & full bath. Finished w/ A/C & roughed-in for security, in-floor heat & vaculfo. Fully-fenced backyard w/ ZERO-MAINTENANCE landscaping. See Realtor’s website for details
This incredible home is situated in a premier location with over 2,700 sq ft of living space and several luxury upgrades including wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring on all levels, a floor-to-ceiling glass feature wall, painted ceilings and energy efficient LED lighting throughout. Catered to the distinguished buyer, this home is a masterful blend of high-end finishes and custom detailing.
The open-concept main floor is designed with style and function in mind boasting a bright living area, an expansive kitchen plus space for a formal seated dining room. At the front of the home, the tiled entryway enjoys unobstructed views of the entire main floor, with a large closet to keep everything stowed out of sight. The front dining room enjoys ample natural light with windows on two sides including a huge West-facing window and three large side lights.
At the centre of it all, the impressive kitchen boasts modern finishes including custom-built white shaker cabinetry, a timeless tile backsplash, stylish pendant lights and loads of storage space including dual built-in pantries with pull-out drawers. The oversized island features waterfall quartz counters, a dual-basin undermount sink plus an additional prep sink, pull-out recycling and garbage drawers, built-in wine storage and a dual-zone wine fridge. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a six-burner gas cooktop, built-in oven and microwave, a double-wide refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher and hoodfan with lighting.
At the rear of the home, the stunning living area centres around a modern gas fireplace with a full height stone surround and inset media wall with built-in storage. A huge rear window overlooks the fully-fenced backyard, and the tiled rear mudroom has a closet and room for a bench, with quick access to the double detached garage.
The second level features multiple skylights, vaulted ceilings, a full laundry room with custom cabinetry and steam washer and dryer, three large bedrooms and two full baths. The ultra-luxurious master suite is a step above the competition with a custom media wall, soaring vaulted ceilings, large windows and a stunning 5-piece bath with heated tile floors, a glass steam shower with multiple body sprayers, a free-standing soaker tub and a private water closet. Two additional bedrooms both feature walk-in closets, with the third boasting a built-in desk.
Downstairs, the fully-finished basement makes the perfect entertainment space with a built-in feature wall and projection screen plus a full-wet bar and a wine room nearby. A large fourth bedroom and full 4-piece bath make the perfect guest retreat.
This home is completely move-in ready with A/C and window coverings installed throughout and with security, vacuflo and in-floor heat roughed-in. Complete with a fully-fenced backyard with a double detached garage and an oversized 10’ x 17’ exposed aggregate patio for zero-maintenance landscaping, this home truly has it all. Situated in a fantastic location close to schools, parks, services and all amenities, the community is just as desirable as the home itself!
- 2-Storey Detached Infill with over 2,714* Square Feet of Living Space (1,941* Above Grade)
- East Back Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage (20’ x 20’)
- 4 Bedrooms - 3 Bedrooms Above Grade and One in Finished Basement
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit with Projector Screen and Sound System, Custom Wine Room, Spacious Guest Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Painted Ceilings and Oversized Windows Throughout
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on All Levels
- Window Coverings Included
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Smart-Home Wiring
- 9’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, Modern Tile Backsplash and Built-In Pantry with Pull-Out Drawers
- Oversized Central Island with Bar Seating, Dual-Basin Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink, Prep Sink, Built-in Wine Rack and Beverage Fridge
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Double Wide Refrigerator/Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Hood Fan, Built-in Oven and Microwave and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows, Inset Gas Fireplace with Extended Hearth and Tile Details, and TV Features Wall
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinet with Undermount Lighting, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Contemporary Unilever Faucet, and Dual-Flush Toilet
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Closet
- 9’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Masters Suite Features 12-ft Vaulted Ceilings, West-Facing Windows and Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf and Shoe Storage
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity, Dual Undermount Sinks and Separate Water Closet with Dual Flush Toilet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucet and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops and Washer/Dryer
- Second Bedroom with Walk-In Closet, Vaulted Ceiling and Cheater Access to Main Bath
- Third Bedroom with Large Walk-in Closet and Built-In Workspace
- Fully Developed with True 9’ Ceilings with Web-Joist Construction
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Wet Bar, Built-In Media Wall with Built-In Storage, Projector Screen, and Surround Sound and Large Windows
- Wet Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry and Bar Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucet, Dual-Flush Toilet and Tiled Tub Surround
- Custom Wine Room with Built-In Millwork and Wine Storage
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- A/C Installed
- In Floor Radiant Heat Rough-in
- VacuFlo and Security System Rough-In
- Sump Pump
- Stucco and Brick
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping with Trees and Stones
- 10’ x 17’ Exposed Aggregate Concrete Pad in Backyard
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WIITHOUT NOTICE
More About Killarney
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her. It is these skills and experience that make Lisa a perfect fit with the Urban Upgrade team.