2022 32 Street SW
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FINISHES in this BRAND NEW DETACHED infill in Killarney…just in time to enjoy the summer in your beautiful new home! Coming this June, this 2-storey home features over 2,600 sq ft of living space, Hardwood on all three levels, a fully developed basement, & a double detached garage! A front flex space on the main floor is perfect for a sunny home office. The kitchen features an oversized central island with bar seating, custom cabinetry w/ soft-close hardware & under cabinet lighting. It also comes complete w/ a premium S/S appliance package (double-wide fridge/freezer, induction cooktop & hood fan, built-in oven/microwave, & dishwasher). Expansive windows in the rear living room keep the main floor bright & an inset gas fireplace w/ built-in millwork & tile details are a contemporary touch. The master suite features west-facing windows for beautiful sunset lighting, vaulted ceilings w/ built-in speakers, & a large walk-in closet. The 5-piece ensuite has heated tile floors, a rain shower head in the shower (along w/ a hand-held shower and body jets), a free-standing soaker tub, plus a modern vanity w/ dual under-mount sinks & a separate water closet. Downstairs, the hardwood floors make his space feel open and inviting. A full wet bar & built-in media wall with storage and built-in surround sound make the expansive basement rec room your new go-to spot for movie and game nights w/ friends. Guests will feel at home in the bright 4th bedroom & the 4-piece bathroom features the home's modern touches w/ tiled flooring, quartz countertops, stylish faucets, a dual-flush toilet, & a glass shower. Outside, a pressure-treated wood fence and low-maintenance landscaping are welcomed additions, as is the PAVED BACK ALLEY & double detached garage. Killarney offers an ideal location for families, with 2 schools within the community and many playgrounds & parks nearby. Also perfect for working professionals who want a quick commute downtown and to all amenities!
About This Home
Customize the finishes in your brand new detached home in Killarney…just in time to enjoy the summer in your beautiful new infill!
This 2 storey home, being completed this June, has over 2,600 sq ft living space and showcases what feels like an endless amount of space, including a fully developed basement and a double detached garage!
Killarney offers an ideal location for families, with 2 schools within the community and many playgrounds and fields nearby, and working professionals who want a quick commute to downtown with all the amenities you need nearby!
A cozy foyer with a large built-in closet greets you at the front door just before you enter into the front flex space – perfect for a sunny home office that overlooks the front year. The main floor has a modern aesthetic with 10' painted ceilings and 8' passage doors, making the home spacious and open. The kitchen is at the center of the house and follows the open and spacious theme, featuring beautiful quartz countertops, a modern tile backsplash, and ample custom cabinetry with under cabinet lighting and soft-close hardware to keep everything quiet and last longer. The oversized central island has bar seating and a dual-basin under-mount stainless steel sink. The kitchen is finished with a premium stainless-steel appliance package, which includes a double-wide fridge/freezer, an induction cooktop with a hood fan, built-in wall microwave/oven, and dishwasher! Close to a window in the middle of the action, a dining area is nestled between the kitchen and great room – an excellent spot for formal dinners and keeping an eye on homework time.
At the end of the main floor, the spacious living room features expansive windows and an inset gas fireplace with built-in millwork shelving and tile detailing. An additional bonus is the direct access to the backyard from the tucked-in mudroom, which includes a built-in closet and bench to make heading out easy!
Vaulted ceilings and more 8' doors continue the main floor's spacious feel upstairs. The master suite features west-facing windows for beautiful sunset lighting, built-in ceiling speakers, and a large walk-in closet with custom hanging solutions, shelves, and shoe storage. The 5-piece ensuite has heated tile floors, a rain shower head in the shower (along with a hand-held shower and body jets), a free-standing soaker tub, plus a modern vanity with dual under-mount sinks and a separate water closet.
The secondary bedrooms each have a custom built-in closet, and they share the main bathroom with quartz countertops, an under-mount sink, and a fully tiled tub/shower combo. In between the master suite and second bedroom is the laundry room with tile flooring, built-in cabinetry, and quartz countertops and sink.
Downstairs, a full wet bar and built-in media wall with storage and built-in surround sound make the expansive basement rec room your new go-to spot for hockey and game nights with friends (if you can get the kids out of there for a few minutes!). The wet bar has its own built-in custom cabinetry and quartz countertops, while the entire basement feels even bigger than it is with 9' ceilings overhead. Your guests will feel at home in the bright bedroom with a large window and walk-in closet, and the 4-piece bathroom features the home's modern touches with tiled flooring, a quartz countertop, stylish faucets, a dual-flush toilet, and a glass shower.
A pressure-treated wood fence and low-maintenance landscaping are welcomed additions to the home's exterior, along with the paved back alley as you pull into the double detached garage with an 8' garage door.
This stunning home is designed not just with a unique and contemporary style but also with premium and convenient upgrades. Enjoy smart home wiring (CAT-5), low voltage light fixtures, a high-efficiency furnace with humidifier, and wide plank engineered hardwood flooring across all levels.
Killarney is a neighbourhood you'll instantly fall in love with. It has all the perks of an inner-city neighbourhood with the feel of a suburb. The community has mature trees next to contemporary infills and an active community association with a garden and many fun classes and activities to join! Shopping, restaurants, pubs, and recreation facilities are all within easy reach – Westbrook Mall only a 3-minute drive away, and downtown is easily accessible via Bow Trail or the nearby Westbrook LRT. The area is popular with young families and has both public and separate schools. Mount Royal University is also located just to the south.
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Detached Infill with Over 2,637 Square Feet of Living Space (1,919 Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage (20’ x 20’), Roughed-In for Gas with 8-Foot Garage Door
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit, Sound System, Guest Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on All Three Levels
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Smart-Home Wiring
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, Modern Tile Backsplash
- Oversized Central Island with Bar Seating, and Dual-Basin Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Double Wide Refrigerator/Freezer, Induction Cooktop and Hood Fan, Built-In Oven and Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Private Front Office with View of Front Yard
- Formal Dining Area Nicely Positioned Between the Kitchen and Living Room
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows, Inset Gas Fireplace with Built-In Millwork and Tile Details
- Powder Room with Quartz Countertops, and an Undermounted Vessel Sink
- Rear Hardwood Mudroom with Built-In Closet and Bench
- Wood-Wrapped Staircase
- Vaulted Ceilings in Master Bedroom and 8’ Doors Throughout
- Master Suite Features Large West-Facing Windows, Built-In Ceiling Speakers and Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf and Shoe Storage
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Rain Shower Head, Hand-Held Shower and Body Jets, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks and Separate Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, and Fully Tiled Tub/Shower Combo
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops and Sink
- Secondary Bedrooms All with Custom Built-In Closets
- Fully-Developed with 9’ Ceilings
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Wet Bar, Built-In Media Wall, Storage, and Built-In Surround Sound
- Wet Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, and Custom Built-In Cabinetry
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Walk in Closet
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Modern Faucets, Dual-Flush Toilet and Glass Shower
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- CAT-5 Wiring Throughout
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 75-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In In-Floor Heat
- Sump Pump
- Stucco and Stone
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
- Brushed Concrete Patio
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Paved Back Alley
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Millennium Home Warranty
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
Disclaimer: Images are shown for inspiration, actual finishes will vary.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.