2029 24a Street SW
**OPEN HOUSE THIS SATURDAY, OCT 16 | 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM** *Visit Multimedia Link for 360º VT & Floorplans!* Find all the features and upgrades you’re looking for, and some more you didn’t think you needed, in this MOVE-IN READY semi-detached infill in the exceptionally walkable and convenient RICHMOND! Located on a tree-lined street with amazing curb appeal, this 1,886 sq ft home features a LARGE WEST BACKYARD, a sizeable BONUS ROOM, a fully developed basement w/ wet bar, and SEPARATE GYM AREA, plus designer feature walls throughout! Other upgrades include 10-ft painted ceilings on the main level, wide plank engineered hardwood flooring on all upper levels, extensive custom built-ins, high-end WOLF cooktop, and Premier KitchenAid appliances, a luxury powder room w/shiplap, marble sink & wall-mounted faucets, designer tile, built-in ceiling speakers w/ 5 zones, and is roughed-in for in-floor heat in the basement, central vac, A/C, and security. This builder has done it all! The dining room is nicely showcased with a decorative feature wall that pulls your eye into the upscale kitchen. White shaker cabinets reach to the ceiling and have wood & glass accents, and undercabinet lighting, while the oversized island features waterfall counters and garbage/recycling pull-outs. A built-in wall pantry offers even more storage with beautiful glass doors and the high-end appliances include a Wolf gas cooktop and a KitchenAid Premier Series fridge w/ teak interior accents. The living room has sliding doors that open onto the large deck finished with high-end vinyl and glass railings. The fireplace showcases real brick and a rustic faux wood mantle which works well with the modern farmhouse style of the home. The upper level is all hardwood, and a sizeable bonus room features huge South-facing windows for lots of natural light. There are 2 secondary bedrooms, a large laundry room, and a spacious master suite on the second floor as well. The master features a high tray ceiling with wood accent beams, a shiplap feature wall, wall sconce lighting, plus a luxury ensuite with a steam shower & heated tile floors! The basement is finished with a good-sized rec room, wet bar, 4th bedroom, and a full gym! Richmond is the ideal location for young families looking to be close to parks, schools, and local amenities including Inglewood Pizza, Luke’s Drug Mart, Franco’s Café, plus more in close-by Marda Loop! The neighbourhood is a short drive to the downtown core, easily accessible along Bow Trail or 17 Ave, and a quick trip to the Killarney Aquatic Centre & community garden. This home and location are truly both a 10 out of 10!
More About This Home
Located on a tree-lined street in Richmond, this move-in-ready infill offers amazing curb appeal with high-quality craftsmanship inside and out.
As you enter the 1,886 square foot home, you immediately get a taste of the luxury features found throughout your future home. The open concept main floor features 10-foot ceilings and wide plank engineered hardwood flooring, which leads you into the upscale dining room overlooking the front yard and is nicely showcased by a decorative feature wall.
The feature wall leads your eye into the designer kitchen, which feels exceptionally tall and open with the ceiling-height white lacquered cabinets with wood accents and under cabinet lighting. Storage space is not an issue in this chef-inspired space, with the addition of a custom-built wall pantry with glass accent doors and the extra storage available in the oversized central island. The kitchen is completed with the best high-end appliances, including a Wolf cooktop and KitchenAid Premier Series stainless steel appliances, which features a French door fridge with teak interior accents.
Multiple transom windows line the spacious living room and a large 8-ft by 8-ft sliding glass door opens onto the large deck, which is finished with high-end Dura Deck vinyl and glass railings for the ultimate entertaining area. The gas fireplace showcases real brick and a rustic faux wood mantle, which works well with the modern farmhouse style of the home.
The powder room is nicely removed from the more public spaces and is a few steps down from the kitchen, giving it a 12-ft ceiling height. This designer bathroom features a Carrera marble vessel sink with wall-mounted faucets, floating vanity with wood accents, the floors are a beautiful designer tile, and a shiplap feature wall brings the modern farmhouse into this space as well. Rounding off the main floor is the highly functional mudroom, which features both built-in closets and custom lockers and shelving.
The wide plank engineered hardwood follows you to the upper level, where you’re immediately welcomed into the bright and open bonus room. The large bonus room enjoys an oversized South-facing window for lots of natural light. The secondary bedrooms both have custom closets and are right outside the main bathroom, which offers a modern aesthetic with a tub/shower combo with a full-height tile surround. The laundry room features a side-by-side washer and dryer, upper and lower cabinetry, a sink, and a hanging rod.
On the other side of the bonus room, the master suite is the ultimate place to enjoy quiet relaxation, any time of day. It has a high tray ceiling with built-in wood beams, a shiplap feature wall, built-in wall sconces lighting, and a good-sized walk-in closet with custom millwork. The 5-piece ensuite enjoys heated tile floors, a fully set-up steam shower with full-height tile, dual shower heads, a free-standing tub, and a private water closet.
Downstairs, the well-designed basement adds an extra 832 square feet of living space to the already expansive home. The basement is finished with a good-sized rec room and full built-in wet bar with bar fridge, sink, lacquered cabinets with under cabinet lighting, a quartz countertop, tile backsplash, and open display shelves. The fourth bedroom is a great size to make anyone feel comfortable while visiting and is adjacent to the 4-piece bathroom.
But it’s the full gym that’s unique to this home! The separate gym space sits along the front of the home, allowing for a bigger space than is common in infill homes. Utilize the sports flooring and wall-mounted mirrors for yoga, pilates, weight lifting, HIIT – you have the space to do it all!
Other home upgrades include expertly finished Hardie Board and smartboard siding with custom Lux panels, built-in ceiling speakers with 5 zones, and rough-ins for radiant in-floor heat in the basement, a central vacuum system, central air conditioning, and a security system with smart home capability and cameras at the front and back.
Richmond is the ideal location for young families looking to be close to parks, schools, and local amenities including Inglewood Pizza, Luke’s Drug Mart, Franco’s Café, plus more in close-by Marda Loop! The neighbourhood is a short drive to the downtown core, easily accessible along Crowchild Trail or 17 Ave and a quick trip to the Killarney Aquatic Centre & community garden.
Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill by Sunder Custom Homes
- Over 2,700 Square Feet of Total Living Space (1,886 Square Feet Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage with Oversized 8-ft Door, Electric Charging Station Rough-In
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down) and 4.5 Bathrooms (3.5 Up/1 Down)
- Fully Developed Basement with Rec Room, Wet Bar, Full Bathroom, Fourth Bedroom and Gym
- Bonus Room with Oversized Windows Throughout
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring on All Upper Levels and Cut Pile Carpet in Lower Level
- High-Profile Casing and Trim Throughout
- Painted Ceilings Throughout
- Powder Room with 12’ Ceiling
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Front Entrance with Built-In Closet and Custom Millwork
- Decorative Feature Wall
- Central Kitchen with Quartz Countertops, Ceiling-Height White Lacquered Cabinets with Wood Accents, Under Cabinet Lighting, Built-In Wall Pantry with Glass Accent Doors
- High End Appliances – Wolf Cook Top & Premium Kitchen Aid Appliances
- Oversized Central Island with Waterfall Sides, Pull Out Garbage and Recycling Drawers
- Formal Dining Room with Oversized Window and Decorative Light Fixture, Decorative Wall Feature
- Open-Concept Living Room with Gas Fireplace, Built-In Millwork/Shelving, Brick Surround, Faux Wood Mantle, and Oversized 8’x8’ Sliding Doors to the WEST backyard
- Tiled Mudroom with Built-In Closet, Custom Millwork, Bench, with Hooks, Floor to Ceiling Custom Shoe Display
- 2-Piece Powder Room with 12’ Ceilings, Carrera Marble Vessel Sink, Wall Mounted Faucets, Floating Cabinetry with Wood Accent, Tile Flooring, Decorative Pendant Lighting, and Shiplap Accent Wall
- 9’ Painted Ceilings and Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Bonus Room with Large Oversized Windows and Inset Plug-Ins for TV
- Masters Quarters with Vaulted Ceiling with Wooden Beams, Shiplap Accent Wall, Wall Sconce Lighting, Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Millwork and Built-In Ceiling Speakers
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite Bathroom with Heated Tile Flooring, Dual Undermount Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Oversized Shower with Glass Door, Body Jets and Full-Height Tile Detailing, Rain and Handheld Shower Heads and Steam Shower Installed
- Two Additional Bedrooms with Engineered Hardwood Flooring and Built-In Closets with MDF Shelving
- Main Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Vanity, Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Surround
- Laundry Room with Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Upper/Lower Cabinetry, Hanging Rod, Sink
- Linen Closet in Hallway
- Fully Developed with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Fourth Bedroom, Full Bathroom and Gym
- 9’ Ceilings and High End Cut Pile Carpet with Upgraded 10lb Underlay
- Bar with Under Cabinet Lighting, Quartz Countertops, Lacquered Cabinets, Tile Backsplash, Open Display Shelves, and Prep Sink, and Space for a Bar Fridge
- Home Gym with Rubber Gym Floor, Wall Mounted Mirrors
- Rec Room with Built in Entertainment Unit, Sound System
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heating
- 4th Bedroom with Walk-In Closet
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers with 5 Zones (Master Bedroom, Master Ensuite, Kitchen, Deck, & Theatre Room)
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heat on Lower Level
- Roughed-In Central Vacuum System, Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Security System with Smart Home Capability and Camera at Front and Back
- Hardie Board Siding, Smart Board Accents and Custom Lux Panels
- Vinyl Deck with Glass Railing, Gas Line for BBQ
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete Walks
- Pressure Treated Fences with Two Gates to Front Yard and Back Lane
- Landscaping Package with Sod Front and Back with Gravel Side Yard
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.