Detached New Infill Sold in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||2033 48 Avenue SW|
|Size (AG)||2675 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||397 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
Situated on an oversized 35’ x 122’ lot w/ a SOUTH backyard, this detached home by Niro Developments is the pinnacle of luxury living in coveted Altadore. W/ 5 beds (3 up/2 down), 3.5 baths & over 3,800 sf over 3 finished levels, luxury upgrades include top of the line S/S Wolf/Bosch/Sub Zero, 10-ft painted ceilings, built-in speakers & custom millwork. Open-concept main floor w/ den, dining, chef's kitchen & living room w/ 10’x8’ sliding glass doors to the fenced/landscaped backyard. 2nd floor laundry room + master suite w/ his & hers walk-in closets & spa-like 5-pc ensuite. Fully-finished basement w/ infloor heat, 9-ft ceilings w/ upgraded open-web joists for higher ceilings, full wet bar, built-in media. Complete w/ central vac, 2 high efficiency furnaces, 2 AC units, window coverings, alarm system & Sonos home automation. Upgrades & quality are unmatched – see Realtor’s website for full specs & details.
Situated on an oversized 35’ x 122’ lot with a sunny South-facing backyard, this detached home by Niro Developments is the pinnacle of luxury living. Boasting FIVE bedrooms, over 3,800 square feet of living space and an attention to detail that you won’t find elsewhere, this home is unrivalled by its peers in a neighbourhood that consistently ranks as one of the most desirable in the inner city.
Boasting luxury upgrades over all levels this home showcases engineered oak hardwood flooring, 10-ft ceilings with custom beams, built-in speakers throughout and an unwavering commitment to quality craftsmanship.
At the centre of it all, the chef-inspired kitchen features quartz countertops, a timeless tile backsplash and loads of custom cabinetry with pull-out spice and pantry drawers. The top of the line stainless steel appliance package includes a 48” Sub-Zero fridge/freezer, a 36” 6-Burner Wolf gas range with hoodfan, built-in Wolf wall oven and a built-in microwave. The oversized island has rear-access cabinetry for loads of extra storage and bar seating in addition to the adjacent seated dining area.
The bright living room features beautiful ceiling details and a gas fireplace feature wall with a full-height tile surround and millwork on both sides. The beautiful South backyard is easily accessible through enormous 10’ x 8’ sliding glass doors or the tiled rear mudroom complete with custom lockers and a full-length bench, plus extra pantry storage.
Rounding out the main floor is a quiet front den with a built-in desk and a stylish 2-piece powder room.
Highlighted by a large skylight and floor to ceiling windows, a stunning wood wrapped, open-riser staircase with glass railings leads the way to the second floor where three large bedrooms, two full baths and a laundry room perfectly accommodate family life. The luxurious master suite features his and hers walk-in closets with custom millwork and a spa-like 5-piece ensuite with heated tile floors, inset mirrors, quartz counters, a steam shower and a freestanding soaker tub. Both additional bedrooms have large windows and walk-in closets and share use of the main bath with an extended vanity, dual sinks and a separate tub/shower area.
Downstairs the fully finished basement feels welcoming and cozy thanks to upgraded plush carpet and in floor heating in three zones. 9-ft ceilings with upgraded open-web joist systems keeps the ceilings feeling high. Complete with an expansive rec room with a built-in media unit and a full wet bar with an island – this is the perfect entertainment area. TWO generous bedrooms and another full bath can also be found on this level, making this home a great option for families with three or more kids.
This home features built-in speakers throughout that connect to a Sonos home automation system plus an alarm system with a control panel. Mechanical highlights include an upgraded boiler and in-floor heating system, two high-efficiency furnaces, two air conditioning units and central vac with all attachments.
- 2-Storey Estate Home with Three Bedrooms Up and Two Bedrooms Down
- 3,838 Square Feet of Total Developed Living Space [2,675 Sq. Ft Above Grade]
- Fully-Developed Basement includes In-floor Heating and Wet Bar
- Oversized 35’ x 122’ Lot with South Backyard in a Premium Location
- Oversized Double Detached Garage (25’2” × 21’7”)
- Large Windows and Silhouette Window Coverings Throughout
- Extensive Pot Lighting Throughout
- Upgraded Designer Lighting Fixtures
- Hardwood Wrapped, Open-Riser Staircase with Glass Railings
- Speakers Throughout with Sonos Audio System
- Custom Closet Organizers in All Closets
- Upgraded Carpet with Scotch Guard
- Hardwood Wall Detailing in Staircase
- Painted Ceilings Throughout
- Solid Core Doors Throughout
- High Profile Baseboards & Window Casings
- Triple Pane Windows
- Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on Main and Upper Floors
- 10’ Ceilings with Custom Ceiling Detailing in Living Room
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace, Full-Height Tile Detailing, Custom Built-Ins and 10’x8’ Patio Slider Doors to Rear Yard
- Tiled Mudroom with Custom Lockers, Full Length Bench, Coat Closet & Extra Pantry Storage
- Custom Kitchen Cabinetry with Roll-Out Spice and Pantry Drawers
- Quartz Countertops, Oversized Island with Bar Seating & Rear-Access Cabinetry for Storage
- 48” Sub-Zero Built-in Fridge/Freezer and 36” Wolf 6-Burner Gas Range
- Built-In Wolf Wall Oven and Custom Wolf Decorative Hood Fan
- Panasonic Inverter Microwave with Trim Kit
- Dual Basin Stainless-Steel with Garburator
- Appliance Nook with Quartz Countertop and Beverage Fridge
- Powder Room with Hardwood Wall Detailing and Wall Mounted Plumbing Fixture
- Elegant Den with Custom Desk Millwork
- Large Master Bedroom Featuring His & Hers Walk-In Closets with Custom Shelving & Drawers
- Spa-Like Ensuite with Large Windows, Heated Tile Flooring, Inset Mirrors, Quartz Countertops, Dual Under-mount Sinks, Steam Shower, 10mm Glass, Rain Shower, Freestanding Soaker Tub and Formal Water Closet
- Laundry Room with Upgraded Washer and Dryer, Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop, Pull-Out Drawers and Stainless Steel Sink
- Generous sized Second and Third Bedrooms with Large Windows & Walk-in Closets
- Main Bathroom with Dual Undermount Sinks and Private Tub/Shower Area and Tile Flooring
- Skylights in Upper Hallway
- Plush Carpet Flooring with In-floor Heating (3 Zones: Bedrooms + Rec Area)
- 9’ Painted Ceilings with Upgraded Open Web Joist System
- Expansive Recreation Room with Custom Built-Ins
- Wet Bar with Quartz Countertop, Custom Tile Detailing, Engineered Hardwood Flooring, Bar Fridge and Ample Cabinetry with Pull-out Drawers for Garbage/Recycling
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Shower Surround and Quartz Countertop with Undermount Sink
- Two Generous-sized Bedrooms with Large Windows
- Enclosed Storage Room
MECHANICAL, PLUMBING & HEATING
- Central Vacuum System with Attachments
- Upgraded Boiler System for Domestic & In-floor Heating System
- Two High-Efficiency Furnaces & Two Air Conditioning Units
- Alarm System with Control Panel
- Spray Foamed Rim Joists, Joist Ends, Sky Lights, Tubs, Showers & Exterior Walls
- Active Heat Recovery Ventilation System (HRV)
- Sump Pump
- Smooth Acrylic Stucco with Brick Detail & Stained Fir Soffits
- Upgraded Landscaping with Irrigation System, Pressure Treated Fences & Gates
- Exposed Aggregate Walks, Sod, Stones & Mature Tree
- Upgraded Batu Wood Deck with Outdoor Speakers
- Delta Wrap Membrane around Foundation
- Builder Warranty Program
- New Home Warranty Program
More About Altadore
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Managing Partner / Infill Specialist
Licensed to trade in real estate with Re/Max House of Real Estate in the province of Alberta, Thomas has been an active member of the real estate industry since January of 2000. Industry awards and achievement include the MLS Million Dollar Club, Master Sales Award, Chairman’s Award, 100% Club and Platinum Club. Being a resident of Calgary for over 30 years, Thomas has accumulated a vast knowledge of the city, its communities, and points of interest. Specializing in new development and infill housing, Thomas helps bridge the gap between new home buyers, land holders and the builder community. A graduate of the DULE Program (Diploma in Urban Land Economics) at the University of British Columbia, Thomas has both academic and experience-based knowledge in urban and resort project marketing as well as real estate development throughout western Canada.