2034 8 Avenue SE
DETACHED INFILL COMING SOON TO INGLEWOOD! A rare find, this European-inspired detached home with over 2,800 total square feet, extensive CUSTOM MILLWORK, plus other DESIGNER UPGRADES throughout makes this a dream home opportunity! And it all starts with the design. Detailed stonework, arches, steep peaks, oversized windows the height of the exterior, and custom lit and gated front courtyard create a stunning curb appeal masterfully crafted by John Trinh & Associates (JTA Design). Establishing themselves as the go-to new-home design specialists, JTA Design offers the highest standard in design, providing unparalleled quality, creativity, and ingenuity to your development. As an award-winning designer based in Calgary, Alberta, you know your one-of-a-kind home is formed with precision and excellence by experts who are passionate about their craft. Located in the sought-after inner-city community of Inglewood, this brand-new home is steps to the Bow River and its pathways, the Inglewood Wildlands, and within a walkable distance to trendy shops, restaurants, live music, and breweries. Supporting local has never been more convenient! Although tucked away on a quiet street, you have easy access to Blackfoot Trail, the Piitoayis Family School, and 17th Avenue. Stylish and functional, discover luxurious finishings on the main floor with soaring 11’ ceilings, 8’ passage doors, and wide-plank white oak hardwood flooring. The kitchen features quartz countertops, custom cabinetry with soft-close hardware, under cabinet lighting, pull-out spice drawers, and a hidden walk-in pantry. The oversized central island has a LED skirting, bar seating, and a built-in Silhouette beverage fridge. The premium stainless steel Thermador appliance package includes a gas cooktop and a built-in wall oven/microwave. A built-in bench resides in the rear mudroom, along with a full walk-in rear entry closet and custom LED lighting with motion sensor activation. A wood-wrapped staircase leads upstairs to more hardwood flooring, 9’ ceilings, and 8’ doors. The master suite features two walk-in closets, motion-activated lighting throughout, heated ensuite floors, a fully tiled walk-in shower, dual vanity, and a freestanding soaker tub. 9’ ceilings in the fully developed basement create a spacious rec area with a wine room, a pocket office with a built-in desk, and a home gym with roughed-in ceiling speakers. Other upgrades include a rough-in swim spa, rear deck, low maintenance landscaping and windows, and metal-clad doors with glass. There are no sacrifices when you live at 2034 8 Avenue SE – live in luxury AND live in the PERFECT location steps to the Bow River. Follow the multimedia links to learn more about this rare, detached infill in the desirable community of Inglewood while you can! **RMS measurements derived from builder's plans & subject to change upon completion**
More About This Home
The breeze hits your face as you’re enjoying your daily walk home from the Bow River. Large, mature trees frame the quiet streets as kids ride their bikes down the sidewalk. It feels like small-town living in the middle of the city. Inglewood is a quirky inner-city community known as “Calgary’s Original Mainstreet” with vintage shops, an eclectic dining scene with live music, and heritage buildings. If you love to support local, this home location makes it easy. You’re within walking distance to local favorites like Plant, Rosso Coffee Roasters, The Nash, The Silk Road Spice Merchant, Cold Garden Beverage Company, and all 9th Avenue has to offer.
The location paired with the European-inspired design masterfully crafted by John Trinh & Associates (JTA Design) makes this home a rare find. As an award-winning designer based in Calgary, Alberta, you know your one-of-a-kind home is formed with precision and excellence by experts who are passionate about their craft. After all, it all starts with the design! Establishing themselves as the go-to new-home design specialists, JTA Design offers the highest standard in design, providing unparalleled quality, creativity, and ingenuity to your development.
The curb appeal instantly grabs your attention from the street with detailed exterior stonework, modern windows the height of the home, meticulous landscaping, and a welcoming front courtyard with stone and metal fencing and custom lighting. A glass door clad in metal welcomes you into the large foyer with a built-in closet for convenient storage.
Views of the main floor with 11’ ceilings draw you onto wide plank engineered white oak hardwood floors and into the central kitchen designed with home chefs in mind. With equipment even professional chefs would envy, Thermador stainless steel appliances equip the kitchen with a refrigerator, dishwasher, a Silhouette bar fridge, a gas cooktop with a hood fan, and a built-in wall oven and microwave combo. Dressed with glistening quartz, an oversized 15.5’ central island with LED skirting creates an entertainment hub when hosting and perfectly serves guests appetizers and drinks from the bar fridge below. A hidden walk-in pantry is discreet and functional with a built-in coffee bar and ample room for food, small appliances, and more.
Effortless hosting will quickly become part of your repertoire as the space lends itself to dinner parties and summer soirees. The dining room overlooks the front courtyard through an impressive Southwest-facing window, and the party continues into the rear living room that opens to the back deck through full-height sliding glass doors. A built-in TV cabinet and feature wall offsets the tiled gas fireplace while expansive windows flood light through the space.
The real tiled mudroom is large and in charge with a built-in bench, built-in cabinets with under cabinet LED lighting with motion sensor activation and a full walk-in closet. You’ll never want for storage! An elegant powder room is located a few steps above the main floor, just off the staircase, and offers quartz counters and a custom mirror.
Superior design and style remain evident on the wood-wrapped steps leading up the staircase with a glass railing and motion-activated custom LED lighting. 9’ ceilings and large staircase windows create a grand showcase on the second floor equipped with three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a full laundry room.
The stunning master suite features large dual walk-in closets with custom built-ins with LED lighting with motion sensor activation. An ensuite worthy of royalty has heated tile floors, a spa-like freestanding soaker tub, and a quartz vanity with dual undermount sinks and under cabinet motion-activated LED lighting. The fully tiled custom shower features full height tile, a rain showerhead, a handheld showerhead, a quartz-wrapped built-in bench, and motion sensor LED lights.
Two additional bedrooms each have their own walk-in closets with custom storage and share the main 5-piece bathroom. Design as a Jack & Jill, the bathroom hosts two separate vanities with under cabinet motion-activated LED lighting and a separate water closet with a toilet and tub/shower combo – perfect for bedtime! Everything you need for maintaining clean wardrobes and linens is found in the full-sized laundry room. Equipped with quartz countertops, built-in cabinetry, a linen closet, tile flooring, and a laundry sink, all your laundering needs are at your fingertip.
A fully developed basement offers at-home amenities some only dream of. A built-in custom wine room is equipped with a wine rack and glass door enclosure. Friday movie nights are the norm with a built-in medial cabinet, large rec room and ceiling speaker rough-ins. A pocket office with a built-in desk is tucked behind the media center, perfect for a homework nook or working remotely. Plus, your personal home gym is now a reality! Enclosed with a glass door, this gym is ready for your workout equipment and yoga mats.
Rounding out the basement space is a spacious guest bedroom with a closet equipped with custom millwork. It has easy access to the main 4-piece bathroom with a fully tiled walk-in shower, quartz countertop, undermount sink, modern faucet, and custom under-cabinet LED lighting with motion sensor activation.
Outside, you’re pleased to discover pool parties are a possibility with the swim spa rough-in. An entertainer’s dream, the backyard features a sizeable pressure-treated wood deck, a complete privacy fence, and low-maintenance landscaping. The spacious 21’ x 21’ double detached garage is equipped with an 8’ garage door and provides lots of storage for two vehicles, toys, tools, and more.
Additional home upgrades include a security camera, custom exterior front courtyard lighting, CAT-6 wiring throughout, tankless hot water on demand, rough-ins for AC and Vacuflo, and a high-efficiency furnace with a humidifier.
The community of Inglewood is an idyllic inner-city community with mature trees, parks, and lots of recreation nearby. Steps to the Bow River, trendy shops and stops on 9th Avenue, and Inglewood Wildlands, the city is calling for the adventurer in you to come explore. Nearby schools like Piitoayis Family School and The Mangrove Tree Preschool, education opportunities are conveniently close. Not to mention, the Inglewood Community Garden can offer fresh food for your dinner table. You can also easily commute to downtown via 9th Avenue in only 10-minutes either for work or nights on the town! Plus, being a short walk to transit, adventure is always at your fingertips.
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon completion.
Virtual Exterior Walkaround
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Detached Infill with 2,827 Square Feet of Living Space (2,047 Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage (21’ x 21’) with 8-Foot Garage Door
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Gas Fireplace
- Built-In Wine Display Room in Basement
- Fully Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Gym, Built-In Entertainment Cabinet, Rough-in Ceiling Speakers, Guest Bedroom, and Full Bathroom
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on Main and Upper
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Security Camera
- Custom Exterior Front Courtyard Lighting
- 11’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, Modern Quartz Backsplash, Pull-Out Spice Drawers, Hidden Walk-In Pantry, Ceiling Speakers Rough-In, and Extensive Pot Lighting
- 15’6” Central Island with LED Skirting, Quartz Countertop, Bar Seating, Black Dual-Basin Sink
- Premium Stainless-Steel Thermador Appliance Package Includes Refrigerator, Burner Gas Range and Built-In Wall Oven, Built-In Hood Fan, Microwave, Dishwasher and Silhouette Bar Fridge
- Formal Dining Area Nicely Positioned with View of Front Courtyard
- Fireplace with Custom Built-In TV Cabinet with Feature Wall
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows and Access to the Back Yard
- Powder Room with Quartz Countertop and Custom Mirror
- Rear Mudroom with Built-In Bench, Custom Under Cabinet LED Lighting with Motion Sensor Activation, Storage, and Walk-In Closet
- Wood-Wrapped Staircase with Glass Railing and Custom LED Lighting with Motion Sensor Activation
- Front Foyer with Built-In Storage and Custom Under Cabinet LED Lighting with Motion Sensor Activation
- 9’ Painted Ceilings Throughout with Vaulted Ceilings in Master Bedroom and 8’ Doors
- Master Suite Features:
- His & Hers Walk-In Closet with Custom LED Light Under Shelving with Motion Sensor Activation
- Custom Shower with Full Height Tile, Rain Shower Head, Handheld Shower Head, Quartz Wrapped Bench and Custom LED Light with Motion Sensor Activation
- Quartz Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks and Custom Under Cabinet LED Lighting with Motion Sensor Activation
- Freestanding Soaker Tub
- Heated Tile Floors
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Dual Vanity with Undermount Sinks and Custom Under Cabinet LED Lighting with Motion Sensor Activation
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop, and Sink
- Secondary Bedrooms with Custom Walk-In Closets
- Fully-Developed with 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Large Rec Room with Built-In Media cabinet
- Wine Rack Room with Glass Door
- Pocket Office with Built-In Desk
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Closet with Built-In Millwork
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Vanity with Custom Under Cabinet LED Lighting with Motion Sensor Activation, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucet, and Fully Tiled Shower
- Gym and Roughed-In Ceiling Speakers
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- CAT-6 Wiring Throughout
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- Tankless Hot Water on Demand
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Vacuflo
- Sump Pump
- Hardie Board, Smartboard, and Stone
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway and Front Patio
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
- Low Maintenance Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Rough-in Swim Spa
- PTW Rear Deck
- Custom LED Lighting Strip in Front Window
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon completion.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.
|Size (AG)||2170 sq/ft|