2035 41 Avenue SW
*Visit multimedia link for floorplans & features!* A true family home without sacrificing the luxuries you expect from a new infill! This upcoming, brand new 4-bed, HIGHLY UPGRADED 1,917 sq ft SEMI-DETACHED infill in the heart of ALTADORE has a fantastic OPEN LAYOUT w/ wide-plank eng. hardwood floors on the main & upper floors; & is only a block away from Flander’s Park, My Favourite Ice Cream Shoppe, & Dr. Oakley Playground! A SOUTH-facing backyard brings in tons of natural light, drenching the entire main floor & master suite in sun all day long. The central kitchen can host your kids, their friends, & your family with room to spare w/ an oversized 14’ island/nook table combo with waterfall quartz countertops. Storage isn’t a problem either, with plenty of cabinets & a built-in pantry w/ soft-close hardware. A bright, airy living room gives you access to the back deck through 8’ sliding glass doors & features a remote-controlled gas fireplace w/ stone detailing & custom millwork. The spacious mudroom & powder room are found off the living room, excellent for some added privacy, away from the main living space. Two skylights on the upper level keep the home feeling large & bright, while the master quarters are the true meaning of luxury – vaulted ceilings, large South-facing windows, dual walk-in closets w/ built-in custom shelving, & a luxurious ensuite. The main bathroom, shared by the secondary bedrooms, offers a dual vanity & private shower/tub (perfect for bedtime – one can bath while the other brushes their teeth!). Downstairs, the large entertainment room feels even bigger w/ glass railings on the stairs & features a full wet bar. A separate home office/gym space features a modern barn door, & the fourth bedroom is perfect for teens or a guest bedroom. Altadore is the ideal location for young families looking to be close to parks, schools, & amenities. River Park & Sandy Beach Park are both within walking distance, & not to mention the entire Marda Loop/Garrison Green shopping area is only a 10 min walk away! The neighbourhood is only 5 kilometres from the downtown core, easily accessible along 14 Street SW or Crowchild Trail, & the community has both public & separate schools, junior high & high schools nearby, & Mount Royal University to the south. This fantastic home is available to welcome your family for the first time this Winter 2021! **RMS measurements derived from builder's plans & subject to change upon completion**
More About This Home
A stunning, two-tone modern exterior is the start of a beautiful, luxury interior in this brand new semi-detached infill in the heart of Altadore!
Four bedrooms across 2,673 square feet of living space, with wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring on the main and upper floors, makes this home perfect for growing families, only enhanced by the close proximity to schools, parks, and amenities.
The fantastic curb appeal is met with plenty of natural light from the numerous windows on the front of the home and as you enter into the front foyer and formal dining room. The large, extensively upgraded central kitchen will soon become the heart of the home, as there’s plenty of room to host your kids, their friends, and your family (with room to spare) on the oversized 14’ kitchen island/nook table combo. The island side features waterfall quartz countertops, an under-mount stainless steel sink, and bar seating. Storage isn’t a problem either, with plenty of cabinets with soft-close hardware and a built-in pantry that utilizes the extra space under the stairs. The kitchen also features a premium stainless steel appliance package that includes a refrigerator, gas cooktop, built-in hood fan, built-in oven/microwave, and dishwasher.
The entire main floor of the home is drenched in sun all day long by 8-foot sliding glass doors, creating a bright, airy living room while also giving you access to the impressive South-facing backyard, including the fully built back deck, where you’ll find a gas line for a BBQ. The focal point of the room is the remote-controlled gas fireplace with stone detailing and custom millwork. A spacious mudroom is discreetly placed behind the fireplace and has dual closets, built-in cabinets, and a bench and hooks, too. The powder room is found off the mudroom, an excellent location for some added privacy, away from the main living space, and has a lovely linear mirror, quartz countertops, and an under-mount sink.
Upstairs, two skylights and wide-plank engineered hardwood floors continue the home’s spacious and bright atmosphere. But the real show stopper is the luxurious master quarters! Vaulted ceilings meet enormous west-facing windows, two separate (and sizeable) walk-in closets have custom built-in shelving, and a 3’ wide entrance with a sliding barn door makes for a grand opening into the luxurious ensuite. In the master bath, you’ll find more vaulted ceilings, a beautiful freestanding soaker tub, heated tile floors, a vast rough-in steam shower with full-height tile, rain showerhead, and a bench, a modern dual vanity, and a private water closet.
The main bathroom, shared by the secondary bedrooms, also offers a dual vanity and private area for the shower/tub with full-height tile details and a water closet, perfect for siblings to share at bedtime – one can bath while the other brushes their teeth! The upstairs laundry room is across from the main bath, complete with a sink, tiled floors, built-in cabinetry, and quartz countertops.
Downstairs, the large entertainment room feels even bigger with the view you get through the open glass railings on the staircase. Built-in media unit (roughed-in for a projector, screen and sound system) and a full wet bar with custom built-in cabinetry, sink, and bar fridge make hosting hockey nights and games with friends convenient and fun. A separate home office/gym space features a wide 4’ entryway with a modern barn door, making the room open and spacious. The fourth bedroom is perfect for teens or a guest bedroom, with a sizeable walk-in closet and direct access to the full downstairs bathroom, which has tiled flooring and a tiled tub surround.
Other upgrades of this home include rough-ins for the following: VacuFlo (including foot pan in kitchen), in-floor heat in basement, air conditioning, security system, gas line for garage heater, and electric car wiring for a docking station.
Altadore is a popular inner-city community home to several high-end infills and well-maintained bungalows. This upscale neighbourhood, and your new upscale home, is a quick 5-minute bike ride to all Marda Loop offers and is close to several parks/green spaces and schools – including Flander’s Park only half a block away and Dr. Oakley Playground just a block up from you. Outdoor and recreation choices are endless, with the Glenmore Athletic Park and Aquatic Centre a 13-minute walk away. Sandy Beach and River Park are also perfect spots to walk the dog and enjoy picnics by the river.
The Marda Loop Shopping District is where you’ll find restaurants, pubs, groceries, spas, and numerous amenities. Older kids can walk to school at Central Memorial or Lord Shaughnessy or take advantage of being close to Masters Academy or Clear Water Academy, both less than 10 minutes away on bike. Other schools nearby include Altadore Elementary, Lycee Louis Pasteur, and Mount Royal University.
With quick access to major roadways, including Crowchild Trail and 14th Street, this is the perfect location for young professionals and couples who appreciate easy accessibility to downtown and around the city!
This fantastic home is available to welcome your family for the first time this Winter 2021!
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon completion.
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- South Back Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit with Roughed-In Projector, Screen and Sound System, Spacious Bedroom, and Full Bathroom
- Oversized Double-Pane Windows Throughout
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on Main & Upper Floor
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Tile Backsplash, and a Built-In Pantry
- Oversized Central Island with Waterfall Quartz Counters, Undermount Dual Basin Sink, and Bar Seating
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Built-In Hood Fan, Built-in Oven/Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows, Remote-Controlled Gas Fireplace with Stone Detailing and Custom Millwork
- Powder Room with Cabinet, Linear Mirror, Quartz Countertops, and Undermount Sink
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Dual Closets, Built-In Bench and Hooks
- 9’ Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Master Suite Features Vaulted Ceiling and Built-In Coffee Bar with Sink
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Steam Shower Rough-In with Full Height Tile and Rain Showerhead, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Floor Mounted Tub Filler, Modern Vanity, Dual Undermount Sinks and Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink and Tub/Shower Combo with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Sink, Built-In Cabinetry and Quartz Countertops
- Second and Third Bedrooms each have Closets with Custom Built-Ins
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings and Custom Carpet
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Bar, Built-In Media, and Home Gym
- Bar Features Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry, Sink and Bar Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Large Walk-In Closet
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop and Tiled Tub Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Security System Roughed-In
- Air Conditioning Roughed-In
- Roughed-In VacuFlo including Roughed-In Foot Pan in Kitchen
- Roughed-In In-Floor Heat in Basement
- Roughed-In Gas Line for Heater in Garage
- Roughed-In Electric Car Wiring for Docking Station
- Hardie Board, Smartboard, and Stone
- Brushed Concrete Front Walkway
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Double-Pane Windows
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping with Trees
- Pressure Treated Wood Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon development.
Disclaimer: Images are shown for inspiration, actual finishes will vary
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.
|Size (AG)||1912 sq/ft|
|Size (AG)||1778 sq/ft|