2107 51 Avenue SW
*Visit multimedia link for floorplans & features!* Find true modern luxury in this upcoming brand new 4-bedroom, over 2,600 sq/ft, SEMI-DETACHED infill in the heart of North Glenmore Park, just blocks away from parks, schools, and the Glenmore Aquatic Centre & Athletic Park! Eye-catching curb appeal is met with a plethora of natural light from oversized windows and a contemporary, upgraded interior. The central kitchen can host your kids, their friends, and your family with room to spare w/ an oversized 13’ island with waterfall quartz countertops. Storage isn’t a problem either, with plenty of cabinets and a built-in pantry w/ soft-close hardware. A bright, airy living room gives you access to the back deck and features a remote-controlled gas fireplace w/ tile detailing and custom millwork. The spacious mudroom is discreetly placed behind the fireplace and has built-in cabinets, bench, and hooks. The powder room is found off the mudroom, which is excellent for some added privacy, away from the main living space. Two skylights on the upper level keep the home feeling large and bright, while the master quarters is the essence of luxury – vaulted ceilings, large windows, dual walk-in closets w/ built-in custom shelving, a custom built-in COFFEE BAR w/ sink and bar fridge, and a luxurious ensuite w/ freestanding soaker tub and roughed-in steam shower w/ full-height tile and bench. The main bathroom, shared by the secondary bedrooms, offers a dual vanity and private shower/tub (perfect for bedtime – one can bathe while the other brushes their teeth!). Downstairs, the large entertainment room feels even bigger w/ glass railings on the stairs and features a full wet bar w/ sink and beverage fridge. The fourth bedroom is perfect for teens or a guest bedroom. An idyllic location for young families looking to be close to parks, schools, and amenities, the community of North Glenmore Park is a short drive to Mount Royal University and Sandy Beach Park, with easy access to Crowchild Trail and Glenmore Trail. Glenmore Aquatic Park and Glenmore Aquatic Centre are also nearby, along with Elbow River Pathways – perfect for the athletes and outdoor enthusiasts in your family. You are going to love this location! **RMS measurements derived from builder's plans & subject to change upon completion**
More About This Home
A stunning, two-tone modern farmhouse exterior is the start of a beautiful, luxury interior in this brand new semi-detached infill in the heart of North Glenmore Park!
Four bedrooms across 2,600 square feet of living space make this home perfect for growing families, only enhanced by the proximity to parks, schools, and amenities.
The fantastic curb appeal is met with plenty of natural light from the numerous oversized windows on the front of the home and as you enter into the front foyer and formal dining room. The large, extensively upgraded central kitchen will soon become the heart of the home, as there’s plenty of room to host your kids, their friends, and your family at the oversized 13’ kitchen island bar seating. The island side features waterfall quartz countertops, an under-mount stainless steel sink, and bar seating. Storage isn’t a problem either, with plenty of cabinets with soft-close hardware and a built-in pantry that utilizes the extra space under the stairs. The kitchen also features a premium stainless steel appliance package that includes a refrigerator, gas cooktop, built-in hood fan, built-in oven/microwave, and dishwasher.
A bright, airy living room gives you access to the impressive 210 square foot back deck, where you’ll find a gas line for a BBQ. The focal point of the room is the remote-controlled gas fireplace with tile detailing and custom millwork! A spacious mudroom is discreetly placed behind the fireplace and has custom built-in cabinets, and a bench and hooks, too. The powder room is found off the mudroom, an excellent location for some added privacy, away from the main living space, and has a lovely linear mirror, quartz countertops, and an under-mount sink.
Upstairs, two skylights continue the home’s spacious and bright atmosphere. But the real show stopper is the luxurious master suite! Vaulted ceilings meet enormous windows, two separate (and sizeable) walk-in closets have custom built-in shelving, and a 3’ wide entrance with a sliding barn door makes for a grand opening into the luxurious ensuite. In the master bath, you’ll find more vaulted ceilings, a beautiful freestanding soaker tub, heated tile floors, a vast roughed-in steam shower with full-height tile and a bench, a modern dual vanity, and a private water closet. As a bonus, the master suite has a custom built-in coffee bar with a beverage fridge and undermount sink to finish the space.
The main bathroom, shared by the secondary bedrooms, also offers a dual vanity and private area for the shower/tub with full-height tile details and a water closet, perfect for siblings to share at bedtime – one can bathe while the other brushes their teeth! The upstairs laundry room is across from the main bath, complete with a sink, tiled floors, built-in cabinetry, and quartz countertops.
Downstairs, the large entertainment room feels even bigger with the view you get through the open glass railings on the staircase. The built-in media unit (roughed-in for a projector, screen and sound system) and a full wet bar with custom built-in cabinetry, sink, and bar fridge make hosting hockey nights and games with friends convenient and fun. The fourth bedroom is perfect for teens or a guest bedroom, with a sizeable walk-in closet and direct access to the full downstairs bathroom, which has tiled flooring and a tiled tub surround.
An idyllic location for young families looking to be close to parks, schools, and amenities, the community of North Glenmore Park is a short drive to Mount Royal University and Sandy Beach Park, with easy access to Crowchild Trail and Glenmore Trail. Glenmore Aquatic Park and Glenmore Aquatic Centre are also nearby, along with Elbow River Pathways – perfect for the athletes and outdoor enthusiasts in your family. You are going to love this location!
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon completion.
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- South Back Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit with Roughed-In Projector, Screen and Sound System, Spacious Bedroom, and Full Bathroom
- Oversized Double-Pane Low E Windows Throughout
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on Main Floor
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Tile Backsplash, and a Built-In Pantry
- Oversized 13’ Central Island with Waterfall Quartz Counters, Undermount Sink, and Bar Seating
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Built-In Hood Fan, Built-in Wall Oven, Built-in Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows, Sliding Glass Doors, Remote-Controlled Gas Fireplace with Tile Detailing and Custom Millwork
- Powder Room with Cabinet, Linear Mirror, Quartz Countertops, and Undermount Sink
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Built-In Cabinets, Built-In Bench, and Hooks
- 9’ Ceilings with 8’ Doors and Custom Carpet with 8lb Underway
- Master Suite Features Vaulted Ceiling, Dual Walk-In Closets, and Built-In Custom Coffee Bar with Built-In Cabinets, Beverage Fridge, and Undermount Sink
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Roughed-In Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity, Dual Undermount Sinks and Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sinks and Tub/Shower Combo with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Built-In Cabinetry and Quartz Countertops
- Second and Third Bedrooms each have Closets with Custom Built-Ins
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings and Custom Carpet with 8lb Underlay
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit with Roughed-In Projector, Screen and Sound System
- Bar Features Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry, Sink and Bar Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Large Closet
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop and Walk-In Shower
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Security System Roughed-In
- Air Conditioning Roughed-In
- Roughed-In VacuFlo including Roughed-In Foot Pan in Kitchen
- Roughed-In In-Floor Heat in Basement
- Hardie Board and Smartboard
- Brushed Concrete Front Walkway
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Double-Pane Low E Windows
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping with Tree
- Pressure Treated Wood Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
*RMS measurements taken from builder's plans & subject to change upon development.
DISCLAIMER: IMAGES ARE FOR INSPIRATION PURPOSES ONLY. FINISHES MAY VARY.
More About North Glenmore Park
North Glenmore Park
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.
|Size (AG)||2019 sq/ft|
|Size (AG)||2019 sq/ft|