Residential New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||2114 18 Street SW|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
|Size (AG)||2187 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||2744 sq/metres|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
*OPEN HOUSE SAT AUG 8 1-4pm* 3D Tour on Website - This 3-storey DETACHED home offers a RARE OPPORTUNITY for a new infill w/ a separate 321 Sq FT office or flex space w/ full bath & wet bar underneath the double det. garage. Poised on a tree-lined street in Bankview w/ several other well-kept properties, this home is just steps from parks & 17th Ave. Complete w/ 3,136 total livable Sq Ft, this home offers 4 beds, 4.5 baths & luxury upgrades inc. built-in speakers, security system w/ cameras, floor-to-ceiling glass walls, open-riser staircase & rough-ins for home automation. CUSTOM kitchen w/ modern cabinetry & upgraded built-in Fisher Paykel appliances. Great 2nd floor w/ BONUS RM & flanked beds w/ access to separate FULL BATHS. Private 3rd storey master retreat w/ spa-like ensuite, DT views & West-facing terrace! Developed bsmt w/ rec rm, wet bar, wine rm, laundry hookups, 4th bed & 4-pc bath. Flex space under the garage w/ wet bar & full bath could be perfect gym, office or nanny/guest quarters. TOO MANY UPGRADES TO LIST - More details & virtual tour on Realtor’s website.
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Near Shopping Center, Landscaped, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Rectangular Lot, Views|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
|Exteriors||Stucco, Wood Frame|
|Flooring||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood|
|Heating||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
|Heating Type||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
|Roof Type||Asphalt Shingle|
About This Home
Boasting over 3,000 square feet of developed living space, this 3-storey DETACHED home offers a rare opportunity for a brand-new inner-city infill with an illegal secondary suite under the double detached garage. Poised on a quiet tree-lined street in Bankview, this home is located just steps from a park/greenspace and is a quick walk to bustling 17th Avenue where unique shops, restaurants and amenities abound.
Situated on a developed street, surrounded by multiple other infill properties, this home has a striking street presence, with an upscale stucco and wood facade, and a fantastic LOW MAINTENANCE backyard with a concrete patio and a gas line for a BBQ. Complete with nearly 2,200 square feet above grade, this home offers 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and several luxury upgrades including built-in speakers throughout, a top-of-line security system with cameras, and rough-ins for a home automation system.
Highlighted by designer lighting and solid hardwood flooring, the main floor features a mostly open-concept layout and large primary living spaces including a bright front flex room, a large central kitchen, and a huge seated dining room.
At the centre of it all, the modern kitchen features waterfall quartz countertops, a full-height quartz backsplash, and loads of custom, ceiling-height cabinetry. The upgraded Fisher Paykel appliance package includes a built-in fridge/freezer, a gas cooktop with built-in hoodfan above, a built-in wall oven and microwave, and a built-in dishwasher. The central island has lots of bar seating and convenient storage on two sides.
Open to the kitchen, the seated dining area features a designer light fixture and oversized windows on two sides for extra natural light. A modern gas fireplace with a full-height tile surround sets to the tone for classy dinner parties, and an elegant floor-to-ceiling glass wall adds to the upscale look of the home.
A discrete mud room has a built-in coat closet to keep jackets and shoes out of sight and quick access to the double detached garage.
Rounding out the main floor, an elegant 2-piece powder room is great for daily/guest use and a bright front sitting room has space for a comfortable furniture set up. For those who prefer a more formal layout, this front flex space could easily function as a dining room, and the existing dining space off of the kitchen could accommodate furniture for a living room.
Highlighted by large windows and a skylight above, a stunning carpet wrapped open-riser staircase leads to the second floor which features engineered hardwood flooring throughout. This level is great for families, with two large bedrooms, two FULL bathrooms, a laundry room and a bonus room with a built-in desk and a media display that is inset in the glass wall by the stairs.
Located on separate sides of the home with no shared walls for extra privacy, both bedrooms feature custom closets with MDF shelving, and have access to separate FULL bathrooms. One bedroom has a private 3-piece bathroom with an enclosed water closet and an oversized tiled shower with 10mm glass enclosure, while the other has quick access to the main 4-piece bathroom with tile floors, a modern vanity and a tiled tub/shower combo.
The spacious laundry room boasts side by side front loading appliances with a folding counter and a hanging rod.
Upstairs, the entire third storey serves as a stunning master retreat with extensive built-in closet detailing, oversized windows with views of Downtown, and access to a large West-facing balcony. The private 5-piece ensuite rivals a luxurious spa, with heated tile floors, a modern vanity with dual sinks, a freestanding soaker tub, and a separate area for the toilet and massive tiled-shower with 10mm glass enclosure.
Downstairs the fully-developed basement feels welcoming and cozy thanks to plush carpet that runs throughout. Great for entertaining, the rec room has a wet bar with upgraded cabinetry and floating shelves with recessed feature lighting, as well as a walk-in wine room with custom shelving to accommodate hundreds of bottles. This level features an enclosed storage room, a closet with hookups for a secondary laundry space, a massive fourth bedroom with dual closets, and a stylish 4-piece bathroom with tile floors, a modern vanity, and a fully-tiled tub/shower combo.
BEST OF ALL, this home offers an incredibly rare opportunity for an illegal secondary suite that is fully contained under the double detached garage. Perfect for a home office, fitness studio, man cave, or nanny quarters, this suite features hard surface flooring throughout, an oversized window, a wet bar area with a built-in microwave and a FULL 3-piece bathroom.
Outside, the low maintenance backyard is complete with a concrete patio, a gas hookup for BBQ, and steps that lead to garage. Designed with the distinguished buyer in mind, this home features rough-ins for future in-floor heat, central air conditioning, and central vacuum system.
This home is ideally situated in the heart of Bankview on a developed street with numerous other infill projects and well-kept homes. Located only ten minutes from the downtown core, with quick access to 17th Avenue amenities, Crowchild Trail, 14th Street, and Bow Trail, this location cannot be beat when it comes to accessibility.
Finishes & Specifications
*Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification*
- 3-Storey Detached Infill with 4 Bedrooms in Total [3 Up/1 Down]
- 3,056 Square Feet of Developed Living Space [2,735 Home + 321 Illegal Suite]
- 321 Square Foot Illegal Suite Underneath Garage with Bar & Full Bathroom
- Situated on a Tree-lined Street with an East-facing Backyard
- Full Landscaping Package & Double Detached Garage
- Extensive Pot Lighting & Designer Lighting Package
- Upscale Exterior Façade with Acrylic Stucco & Wood Accents
- High Ceilings Throughout & High-Profile Casings/Baseboards
- Built-in Speakers, Security System with Cameras & Wired for Home Automation System
- Custom Carpet-wrapped Open-riser Staircase with 10mm Glass Wall
- Spacious Tiled Foyer with Large Coat Closet
- Front Formal Living Room or Dining Room
- Wide Plank, Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Kitchen Includes Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Island with Breakfast Bar Seating & Convenient Pull-out Drawers
- Upgraded Fisher & Paykel Stainless Steel Appliance Package with Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Built-in Dishwasher, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Oven & Custom Hood Fan
- Rear Family Room or Dining Room with Large Window Overlooking Backyard & Gas Fireplace with Tiled Feature Wall
- Mudroom with Tile Flooring and Built-in Storage
- Elegant 2-pc Powder Room
- 9-Foot Ceilings with 8-Foot Interior Passage Doors
- Wide Plank, Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Central Bonus Room with Built-in Computer/Study Desk & Paneled TV Nook
- Flanked Bedrooms for Optimal Privacy, Each Featuring Full Ensuite Bathrooms and Ample Closet Space
- Tiled Laundry Room with Built-ins, Vent Fan and Room for Side-by-side Washer/Dryer
- Large West-facing Balcony to Capture Sunsets
- Master Quarters Features Large Windows with Downtown Views and Extensive Built-in Shelving/Drawers
- Spa-like Ensuite with Freestanding Soaker Tub, Heated Tile Floors, Dual Vanity Sinks and Separate Water Closet & Fully Tiled Shower with Glass Door
- Fully Developed Basement with Rec Room, Wet Bar, Wine Room, Guest Bed & Bath
- Wet Bar with Quartz Countertop, Built-ins, Floating Shelves and Space for Beverage Fridge
- Wine Room with Glass Door and Extensive Built-ins
- Guest Bedroom with Dual Closets and Large Window
- Full Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Vanity with Quartz Countertop & Fully Tiled Tub/Shower Surround
- Enclosed Storage Room & Mechanical Room
- Laundry Room Hook-ups Roughed-in for 2nd Laundry Area
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-efficiency Dual-Zone Furnace with Humidifier
- In-Floor Heating Rough-in
- Air Conditioning Rough-in
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Acrylic Stucco Exterior
- Concrete Walkways & Steps
- Pressure-Treated Fences and Gates
- Full Landscaping Package
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
- Builder Warranty Program
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Licensed to trade Residential Real Estate with Re/Max House of Real Estate, Michael is a New Infill specialist passionate about Calgary’s increasingly popular inner city development. Combining a history of entrepreneurial ventures with a Bachelors in Business Administration from Mount Royal University, Michael brings both a sales and managerial skill set to Newinfills.ca & The Urban Upgrade Real Estate Team. Priding himself on his unwavering commitment and professional service, no one cares more about their clients. From concept to reality, he promises to be there every step of the way.