2115 Westmount Road NW
Expertly crafted with no detail being overlooked, this upcoming 3-storey DETACHED infill in West Hillhurst is a testament to modern design, with unmatched architectural detailing and custom design elements over every level. Boasting a functional split-level design with over 2,600 square feet of finished living space, this home boasts FOUR LEVELS of beautifully designed, thoughtfully laid out living space, with incredible VAULTED ceilings, extensive custom millwork and open sight lines from all floors. Designed for the discerning buyer, this home features high-end finishes and UPGRADED ARCHITECTURAL ELEMENTS including multiple open-riser 10mm glass/wood staircases, custom-built glossy cabinetry, 9-ft SOLID CORE interior passage doors, sleek black-steel appliances, upgraded plush carpet and numerous custom wall features, curved walls, and inset display nooks. Complete with 4 good sized bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a private den or home office, an open-concept main level and a third-storey loft with access to a private upper balcony with DOWNTOWN VIEWS – this home has it all, in an area that cannot be beat. West Hillhurst is favoured by families and professionals alike thanks to its proximity to Downtown, great parks/schools, amazing amenities, Foothills Hospital, U of C and so much more. Just a short bike ride or walk to the Bow River pathways, and all that Kensington has to offer, this is a choice inner-city location that is home to a number of million dollar infills/estate homes. Complete and ready to call home, this infill is a MUST SEE!
More About This Home
Expertly crafted with no detail being overlooked, this move in ready, 3-storey DETACHED infill in West Hillhurst is a testament to modern design, with unmatched architectural detailing and custom design elements over every level.
Boasting a functional split-level design with over 2,600 square feet of finished living space, this home boasts an open-concept layout with FOUR LEVELS of beautifully designed living space, including four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a den, a rooftop patio with downtown views, and a fully-developed basement with an expansive rec room and a full bar.
Boasting incredible vaulted ceilings that span up to three storeys, this home features open sight lines from all levels, lending to an incredibly airy and open feel. Designed for the discerning buyer, this home showcases extensive custom millwork, high-end fixtures/finishes, and UPGRADED ARCHITECTURAL ELEMENTS including multiple open-riser wood staircases with 10mm glass guards, 9-ft SOLID CORE interior passage doors, upgraded carpet, and numerous custom wall features, curved walls, and inset display nooks.
At the centre of the bright main floor, the chef inspired kitchen features modern, flat-panel glossy cabinetry that extends to the ceiling, a modern tile backsplash, quartz countertops, and a massive central island with an extended built-in dining table. The sleek black steel appliance package includes an upgraded induction cooktop with virtual flame technology, and a French door refrigerator with a built-in screen and embedded WIFI/blue tooth.
Flanking the kitchen to one side, the great room features a stunning gas fireplace, and a custom floating shelf/media centre.
On the other side of the kitchen, an extended flex space/dining area has ample space for an additional sitting area, designated dining area, or even a workspace.
A stunning wood and glass staircase leads to the split upper level which features three good sized bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a private den or home office spac, and an upper South balcony with DOWNTOWN VIEWS. Open-to-below features from all levels highlight the stunning architectural features of this home.
Downstairs, the fully developed basement features upgraded carpet, a large rec room, a FULL BAR and designated wine storage. A large fourth bedroom and another full bath are great for hosting overnight guests.
Complete with central air conditioning, energy efficient LED lighting throughout, rough-ins for a future security system and a smart door lock at the front entrance, this home showcases an attention to detail that is hard to come by in today’s market.
West Hillhurst is favoured by families and professionals alike thanks to its proximity to Downtown, great parks/schools, amazing amenities, Foothills Hospital, U of C and so much more. Just a short bike ride or walk to the Bow River pathways, and all that Kensington has to offer, this is a choice inner-city location that is home to a number of million dollar infills/estate homes.
Complete and ready to call home, this infill is a MUST SEE!
Features & Specifications
- 3-Storey Detached Infill with South-Facing Backyard in Sought-After West Hillhurst
- Over 2,621 Square Feet of Developed Living Space (2,034 Square Feet Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage – Insulated and Drywalled (20’ x 21’)
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Bar, Guest Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Modern Reveal Trim and Recessed Baseboards Throughout
- Split-Level Design with Vaulted Four-Level Ceilings, Open-Riser Staircases and Open-to-Below Features/Sight Lines from All Levels
- Unmatched Custom Detailing and Architectural Upgrades Throughout
- 9-Foot Solid Core Doors Throughout
- 10mm Glass on All Staircases
- LED Light Fixtures Throughout
MAIN FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 12’ Vaulted Ceiling Detail in Foyer
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Foyer with Built-In Closet and Custom Feature Wall
- Front Dining Room with Oversized Window and Space for Full Sized Table or Secondary Sitting Area
- Rear Living Room Featuring Gas Fireplace with Full-Height Tile Surround and Custom Floating Shelf with Open/Closed Storage
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink and Mosaic Tile Backsplash
- Open-Mudroom with Built-In Closet and Bench
- Modern Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Modern Tile Backsplash and Extensive Storage
- Custom-Built, Ceiling-Height, 2-Tone, Flat-Panel Cabinetry Including a Built-In Pantry Wall
- Oversized Central Island with Bar Seating, and Extended Counter with Built-In Dining Table
- Premium Black Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes:
- 5-Burner Induction Cooktop with Virtual Flame Technology
- Chimney Style Hoodfan
- French Door Refrigerator with Built-In Screen, Embedded Wifi/Bluetooth and Water/Ice Dispenser
- Built-In Wall Oven and Microwave
UPPER FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- 9’ Painted Ceilings and Engineered Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Split Level Design with Hardwood Wrapped Open-Riser Staircase and Vaulted Ceilings
- Open-to Below Features and Stunning Barrel Ceiling Detail Above
- Master Suite Features Oversized South-Facing Window, Custom Walk-In Closet with MDF Shelving and Private 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Walk-In Shower with Full Height Tile, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks and Hidden Water Closet
- Main 3-Piece Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, and Fully-Tiled Walk-In Shower
- Laundry Room with Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops and Sink
- Private Den with Feature Wall and Transom Window
- Secondary Bedroom with Plush Carpet and Custom Walk-In Closet
THIRD FLOOR (LOFT)
- Open-to-Below Views to All Other Levels and Chandelier Feature
- Bonus Room with Curved Feature Wall and Access to Covered Outdoor Patio
- Third Bedroom with Walk-In Closet
- Covered Upper Balcony with Downtown Views and Outdoor Storage Space
- Fully-Developed with 9’ Painted Ceilings and Upgraded Carpet
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Bar, Built-In Media Wall and Dedicated Wine Storage
- Bar Featuring Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry, Undermount Sink, and Peninsula with Seating
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Walk-In Closet
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, and Fully-Tiled Tub/Shower
- Dedicated Wine Storage and Under-Stair Storage Room
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Central Air Conditioning
- In-Floor Heat (Master Bathroom)
- Roughed-In Security System
- Smart Door Lock at Main Entrance
- Modern Exterior with Hardie Board/Hardie Lap Siding, Cedar Siding and Stucco
- Covered Upper Balcony with Downtown Views
- PVC Wood Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
- Concrete Walkways
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Landscaping Package
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- National Home Warranty
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
About West Hillhurst
The community of West Hillhurst is split into two sections by Crowchild Trail and it is bordered by Toronto Cres and 9th Ave NW to the North, 18/18a St NW to the East, the Bow River to the South and 28th St NW to the West.
The area was annexed in 1907, but not developed until the post-war 1950s. Many of the homes in the area were built as “Victory Homes” to celebrate the troops returning home, and were meant to be temporary, but many are still standing and have been renovated and updated. Recent years have seen an influx of modern infills in the neighborhood, giving the area a diverse Real Estate landscape.
West Hillhurst is one of Calgary’s most desirable neighborhoods, thanks in part to a very active community association that maintains tennis and squash courts and a skating rink, as well as being home to many social programs and meeting groups. The community boasts many large parks and off-leash dog areas, including West Hillhurst Park, which is home to the Bowview Outdoor Swimming Pool.
Bordering on the Kensington business district, every possible store or service is literally steps from your front door! The district includes over 250 shops and services, including a Safeway Grocery store and many lounges and pubs for evening entertainment.
Many residents enjoy the car-free lifestyle that’s possible living so close to work downtown, since there are many cycling and walking paths and pedestrian bridges that lead directly into the core of the city. Transit serves this area well also, with many trunk routes passing through on the way downtown and to points beyond in the city.
More About West Hillhurst
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
With a deep rooted care for her clients and a desire to achieve the very best outcome possible in every transaction, Mackenzie is a solid choice for buyers and sellers looking for a Realtor who will hustle and go the extra mile for them. After completing her first Bachelor’s Degree in political science, Mackenzie honed her research and people skills in corporate Calgary, working in sales and business development. This corporate experience armed her with insight into the unique and ever-changing Calgary marketplace, along with an appreciation of the importance of trusted advisors for large acquisitions and sales. After following her passion and completing a second degree in Interior Design, Mackenzie spent over 5 years working in new home sales with builders and developers in Calgary’s inner city, building on her negotiation skills and experience with pre-sale building contracts. With a strong passion for architecture and a keen eye for design, Mackenzie is an invaluable asset to buyers looking for guidance through the new home buying or building process, while home builders appreciate her insight into designing homes that resonate with today's infill buyers. Mackenzie is known for building meaningful relationships that create a genuine sense of connection. Her exceptional networking skills allow her to put creative deals together and find opportunities that most Realtors miss. With a deep and broad-reaching understanding of new, upcoming infill projects throughout the inner-city, Mackenzie ensures that her buyers are introduced to all the properties that embody their vision for their new home, whether officially on the market or otherwise.