Attached New Infill Sold in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||2126 5 Avenue NW|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
|Size (AG)||2165 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||272 sq/metres|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
Over 2,800 sq ft of living space! This extraordinary 3-storey semi-detached infill caters to the distinguished buyer & is a masterful blend of style, function & custom detailing! Complete w/ a 3rd-storey master suite, luxury upgrades incl. eng. hwd on upper levels, custom millwork & built-in speakers throughout. Open-concept main hosts dining area w/ triple pane windows, formal living rm, mud rm & a modern kitchen w/ custom cabinets, waterfall quartz counters, island w/ bar seating & upgraded S/S appliances. 2nd floor has 2 large beds both w/ custom walk-in closets & private 4-piece ensuites, laundry & a bright bonus room. Luxurious master boasts private upper balcony w/ DT views, massive WIC & private 5-pc bath w/ heated floors, soaker tub, glass shower & quartz vanity. The bsmnt is perfect for movie night w/ built-in media unit, wet bar, 4th bed & 4-pc bath. R/I for radiant in-floor heat (in bsmt), AC & central vac. Details, specs & plans on Realtor’s website.
|Features||Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Insulation-Upgraded, Patio, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Wall Unit-Built-In|
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, River Valley View, Schools, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
|Goods Included||Dishwasher-Built-In, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas|
|Flooring||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood|
|Heating Type||Forced Air-1|
|Roof Type||Asphalt Shingles|
This executive, 3-storey infill is situated in a premier location with over 2,800 sq ft of living space, including a fully developed lower level. Boasting extraordinary luxury upgrades on all levels including wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring on all upper levels and built-in ceiling speakers throughout. Catered to the distinguished buyer, this home is a masterful blend of high-end finishes and custom detailing with four bedrooms and an entire extra floor dedicated to the luxurious master suite.
The open-concept main floor is designed with style and function in mind boasting a bright living area, an expansive kitchen, and space for a seated dining room. At the front of the home, the entryway enjoys unobstructed views of the entire main floor, with a large closet to keep everything stowed out of sight. The front dining room enjoys ample natural light through a huge South-facing triple-pane window that overlooks the front yard.
At the centre of it all, the impressive kitchen boasts modern finishes including custom-built glossy white cabinetry with wood accents and under-cabinet feature lighting, quartz countertops and a full-height quartz backsplash. The oversized island features waterfall quartz counters, a dual-basin undermount sink, and lots of bar seating for everyday dining. The stainless-steel appliance package includes a gas cooktop with a hoodfan above, a built-in oven and microwave, a refrigerator/freezer with an internal water dispenser, and a dishwasher.
At the rear of the home, the stunning living area centres around on a gas fireplace feature wall with a full height tile surround and open shelves on both sides. The tiled rear mudroom has a custom closet and a built-in bench, with quick access to the double detached garage and the fully-landscaped backyard.
Rounding out the main floor, a private 2-piece powder room located off the mud room features a modern floating vanity with upscale quartz countertops, and is perfect for everyday use.
A wood-wrapped staircase with glass guards leads the way to the second level which features a full laundry room with custom cabinetry and a sink, two large bedrooms both with separate full bathrooms and a bright bonus room. Perfect for large or growing families, this level offers an additional entertainment space and oversized bedrooms, both with hardwood flooring, large triple pane windows, walk-in closets with custom shelving and private 4-piece ensuites with heated tile floors, modern vanities and tub/shower combos with full tile surrounds.
On the third storey, the ultra-luxurious master suite is a step above the competition with oversized sliding glass doors that lead to a private upper-balcony with views of the downtown skyline beyond. This suite features a massive walk-in closet with extensive built-in millwork and a venting window. The stunning 5-piece bath boasts heated tile floors, a modern vanity with dual undermount sinks, an oversized glass shower with extensive tile detailing and a free-standing soaker tub and a private water closet.
Downstairs, the fully-finished basement makes the perfect entertainment space with a full-wet bar, and a built-in media wall with a custom TV panel and closed storage to keep all wires hidden. A large fourth bedroom and full 4-piece bath are great for older children or overnight guests.
This home is completely move-in ready with rough-ins for future A/C, security, central vac and radiant in-floor heat in the basement. Complete with a fully-fenced backyard with an oversized brushed concrete patio for zero-maintenance landscaping, this home truly has it all. The double-detached garage is fully-insulated, drywalled and painted.
Home to a number of upscale homes and amenities, West Hillhurst is becoming one of Calgary’s most sought-after infill communities. Quick access to Kensington provides easy access to all amenities including shops, groceries, restaurants and cafes. Quick access to transit, LRT, Crowchild Trail, Memorial Drive and 16th Avenue, makes travel to the Downtown core and around the city a breeze. Close proximity to the U of C, Foothills Hospital, parks, schools and the Bow River pathways makes this community a favourite among families and professional alike!
- 3-Storey Semi-Detached Infill with 2,928 Square Feet of Living Space (2,165 Square Feet Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage, Insulated, Drywalled and Painted
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Storage Under the Stairs, Bedroom and Bathroom
- Oversized Triple Pane Windows Throughout
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
MAIN FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- 9’ Ceilings with Built-In Speakers
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Large Front Closet, and Tiled Mudroom with Built-In Closet, Built-In Bench, Hooks, Cubbies and Shoe Storage
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Floating Vanity and Quartz Countertops
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace Feature Wall with Tiled Surround, Open Shelving, and Plug-ins for Wall-Mounted TV
- Formal Dining Room with Oversized Triple Pane Window and View of Front Yard
- Custom Ceiling-Height Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under-Cabinet Lighting
- Quartz Countertops and Backsplash
- Oversized Central Island with Bar Seating and Dual-Basin Undermount Sink
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package Includes:
- Refrigerator with Internal Water and Ice Dispenser
- 5-Burner Gas Cooktop with Hoodfan
- Built-In Oven and Microwave with Trim Kit
SECOND FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Bonus Room/Loft with Large West-Facing Window
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops and 4” Quartz Backsplash, Undermount Sink and Samsung Steam Washer/Dryer
- Two Large Bedrooms with Large Triple-Pane Windows, Walk-In Closets with Custom Shelving, and Drawers, and 4-Piece Ensuites with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops and Tub/Shower Combo with Tile Surround
LOFT (MASTER BEDROOM & ENSUITE)
- Fully-Developed Third-Storey Loft with Master Bedroom and Private Ensuite
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring and Built-In Ceiling Speakers
- Large South-Facing Windows and Private Patio with Downtown and River Valley Views
- Walk-In Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf and Shoe Storage, Built-In Drawers, Mirror and Venting Window
- 5-Piece Private Ensuite with Heated Tile Flooring, Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks, Quartz Countertops and Backsplash, Free-Standing Soaker Tub and Oversized Glass Shower with Full-Height Tile Detailing
- Fully-Developed with 9’ Ceilings, Plush Carpet and Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heat
- Expansive Rec Room with Built-In Media, Custom TV Panel and Sound System
- Wet Bar with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops and 4” Backsplash, Undermount Sink and Ceiling-Height Cabinetry and Beverage Cooler
- Large Guest Bedroom with Built-In Closet
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops and Backsplash, and Tub/Shower Combo with Tile Surround
- Storage Room Under Stairs
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 75-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Central Vacuum System
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heat (Basement)
- Sump Pump
- Sound Proof Insulation in All Ceilings for Noise Reduction Between Levels
- Triple Pane Windows Throughout
- Double Detached Garage, Insulated, Drywalled and Painted
- Stucco and Cultured Stone
- Brushed Concrete Front Walkway and Rear Patio
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors and Windows (Vinyl Interiors)
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Landscaping with Trees (Front and Back)
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WIITHOUT NOTICE
More About West Hillhurst
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.