218 17 Avenue NE
Built on a quiet street, this BRAND-NEW semi-detached infill by Ace Homes offers top-notch finishes with nearly 1,900 ft of living space above grade, plus 4 BEDROOMS and 3 FULL BATHROOMS. The open-concept main floor features a chef's inspired kitchen with ceiling-height custom cabinetry, a modern tile backsplash, dual built-in pantries, designer pendant lights, and a huge island with ample bar seating, plus under counter feature lighting for an ultra-lux aesthetic. This property also includes a $12,000 credit for appliances. The spacious living room centres on a stunning gas fireplace feature wall with a full-height tile surround. Off this space, you have easy access to the rear deck and backyard through dual glass sliding doors, nicely combining your indoor/outdoor living spaces. Finishing off this level, the large dining room offers a custom feature wall and oversized windows, allowing lots of natural light into the home. Upstairs the elegant master suite features soaring vaulted ceilings, oversized windows, and a walk-in closet with ample storage for both his and her needs! The spa inspired master en-suite is elegantly finished with heated tile floors, quartz countertops, dual undermount sinks, a stand alone soaker tub, and a stunning glass shower with built-in bench, body jets and is roughed-in for steam. Two additional good sized bedrooms open onto a large bonus room with custom built-ins, perfect for an additional office or flex space for the family. Nicely finishing off the upper floor is a 4-piece bathroom with tile floors, a modern vanity and a fully-tiled tub/shower combo. Downstairs the fully developed basement has upgraded carpet with 10lb underlay, a large 4th bedroom, and a spacious recreation room with a wet bar. Rare for many homes, this level also features a fully-loaded home gym area, with a wall-mounted mirror, hard surface flooring and built-in ceiling speakers with a separate control zone. This home is a must see in Tuxedo Park, a great family-oriented neighbourhood conveniently located close to all amenities and just minutes from downtown!
About This Home
Built on a quiet street, this brand-new semi-detached infill by Ace Homes offers top-notch finishes and a premier inner-city location to match. Contemporary and elegant this home is built to accommodate today’s family needs, with nearly 1,900 of living space above grade, plus a fully developed basement. Located mere blocks from Munro Park, Winston Heights Off Leash Dog Park, and The Winston Golf Club, this is a fantastic area for families and professionals alike.
The open-concept main floor features a functional foyer with a built-in closet and bench, and views to the entire main floor, with engineered hardwood flooring throughout.
At the front of the home the bright dining room has tons of space for a full-sized table, with a large window tha t allows plentiful natural light to brighten the whole main floor.
At the centre of it all the chef-inspired kitchen is sure to turn heads with ceiling-height custom cabinetry, a modern tile backsplash, and dual built-in pantries with pull out storage drawers. Highlighted by designer pendant lights, the huge island has ample bar seating, and under counter feature lighting for an ultra-lux aesthetic. This property also includes a $12,000 credit for appliances.
At the rear of the home, the spacious living room centres on a stunning gas fireplace feature wall with a full-height tile surround, built-in millwork and recessed plug-ins for a wall-mounted TV. Oversized dual sliding glass doors provide views and access to the in the rear deck and backyard.
Discretely tucked behind the main living area, the spacious mudroom features direct access to the double detached garage, and plenty of built-in storage to keep shoes and jackets organize. Rounding out the main floor, and elegant 2-piece powder room is great for everyday and guest use.
A wood-wrapped staircase leads to the functional second level with three bedrooms, two full bathrooms a large laundry room and a bright bonus room. Highlighted by a skylight above, this upper flex space is a great size and could easily function as a rec room, play area or even an open workspace for those who need it.
The elegant master suite features soaring vaulted ceilings, oversized windows, and massive walk-in closet and a luxurious 5-piece ensuite. The private bathroom features heated tile floors, a large vanity with quartz countertops and dual undermount sinks, a huge walk-in shower with full-height tile detailing, body jets and glass enclosure, and a free-standing soaker tub.
Two additional bedrooms share use of the main 4-piece bathroom with tile floors, a modern vanity and a fully-tiled tub/shower combo.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement offers an additional bedroom and another 4-piece bathroom, lots of extra storage space and a good-sized rec room with a wet bar. Rare for many homes, this level also features a fully-loaded home gym area, with a wall-mounted mirror, hard surface flooring and built-in ceiling speakers with a separate control zone.
This home is complete with built-in ceiling speakers with 6 zones throughout the home, and features rough-ins for: radiant in-floor heat on the lower level, a central vacuum system, air-conditioning and security with smart home compatibility.
Tuxedo Park is a great family-oriented neighbourhood conveniently located close to all amenities and just minutes to downtown. This is a fantastic opportunity for home ownership in a popular inner-city community for families who want it all – unparalleled style, quality and functionality.
DISCLAIMER: IMAGES USED ARE EXAMPLES, & INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE ASSUMED CORRECT WITHOUT INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION
Features & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill by Ace Homes
- Over 2,700 Square Feet of Total Living Space (1,890 Square Feet Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage with Oversized 8-ft Door
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down) and 3.5 Bathrooms (2.5 Up/1 Down)
- Fully-Developed Basement with Rec Room, Wet Bar, Full Bathroom, Fourth Bedroom and Gym
- Skylight in Upper Loft and Oversized Windows Throughout
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring on All Upper Levels and Cut Pile Carpet in Lower Level
- High-Profile Casing and Trim Throughout
- 9-Foot Painted Ceilings on All Levels
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Front Entrance with Built-In Closet and Custom Millwork
- Central Kitchen with Quartz Countertops, Ceiling-Height White Lacquered Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Dual Wall Pantries and Tile Backsplash
- $12,000 Credit for Appliances
- Oversized Central Island with Pull Out Garbage and Recycling Drawers, and Under Island Feature Lighting
- Formal Dining Room with Oversized Window and Decorative Light Fixture
- Open-Concept Living Room Gas Fireplace, Built-In Millwork/Shelving, Tile Surround and Oversized Windows
- Tiled Mudroom with Built-In Closet, Custom Millwork, Bench, Shiplap Accent Wall with Hooks
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Vanity, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink and Under Cabinet Feature Lighting
- 9-Foot Ceilings and Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Bonus Room with Skylight, Built-In Millwork and Inset Plug-Ins for TV
- Masters Quarters with Vaulted Ceiling, Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Millwork and Built-In Ceiling Speakers
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite Bathroom with Heated Tile Flooring, Dual Undermount Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Oversized Shower with Glass Door, Body Jets and Full-Height Tile Detailing (Roughed-In for Steam Shower)
- Two Additional Bedrooms with Engineered Hardwood Flooring and Built-In Closets with MDF Shelving
- Main Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Vanity with Under Cabinet Lighting and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Surround
- Laundry Room with Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Upper/Lower Cabinetry, Hanging Rod, Sink and Broom Closet
- Fully-Developed with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Fourth Bedroom, Full Bathroom and Gym
- 9-Foot Painted Ceilings and Cut Pile Carpet with Upgraded 10lb Underlay
- U-Shaped Bar with Under Cabinet Lighting, Quartz Countertops, Lacquered Cabinets, Tile Backsplash, Open Display Shelves, and Prep Sink
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heating
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers with 6 Zones (Dining Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Master Ensuite, Basement Rec Room and Gym)
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heat on Lower Level
- Roughed-In Central Vacuum System & Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Security System with Smart Home Capability and Camera at Front and Back
- Hardie Board Siding, Brick/Stone Accents and Stucco
- Brushed Concrete Patio with Gas Line for BBQ
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure Treated Fences with Two Gates to Front Yard and Back Lane
- Landscaping Package with Sod and Tree
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
About Tuxedo Park
The northeast community of Tuxedo Park offers residents an urban lifestyle in close proximity to the downtown core without having to deal with heavy traffic. Infill developers have long recognized the neighborhood’s excellent location and older residential properties in the area have steadily been replaced by beautiful infill homes in a variety of modern styles.
Tuxedo Park residents enjoy a very short commute to the downtown core along Centre Street and major routes nearby include Edmonton Trail, 32nd Avenue NE, the Trans Canada Highway, and Deerfoot Trail. The Bow River and its extensive pathway network is only a fifteen-minute walk south of the community and beautiful Confederation Park lies just to the west. The community will also benefit from the upcoming Green Line LRT and the construction of the Tuxedo Park station, increasing the area’s property values and investment opportunities for new infill buyers.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.