2209 32 Street SW
About This Home
This brand-new home in Killarney is the perfect blend of style and function and features a great floorplan with over 2,800 square feet of developed living space including a second-floor bonus room and a home gym in the basement.
The open-concept main floor has 10-foot painted ceilings and big windows throughout. At the centre of it all the kitchen features waterfall quartz countertops, a stylish tile backsplash and ample shaker-style soft-close cabinetry including a built-in pantry and lots of pull-out drawers. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a double wide fridge/freezer, gas cooktop with a stainless steel hoodfan, built-in wall microwave/oven, a dishwasher and a beverage fridge.
Adjacent the kitchen, a bright dining area has space for a larger table, and views of the quiet street out front. At the rear of the home, the oversized living room features extensive built-in millwork that frames the gas fireplace. Dual sliding glass doors allow tons of light into the space open to the rear deck and yard.
Perfect for families, a tiled mudroom has direct access to the double detached garage.
Upstairs, second floor has vaulted ceilings, a skylight, and an open sitting area with a built-in media centre and an extra built-in cabinet. Great for families with children, this floor hosts three spacious bedrooms and a laundry room with tile floors, quartz counters, an undermount sink, side-by-side appliances and a drying rod. Both secondary bedrooms have closets with built-in organizers and share use of the main 4-piece bath.
Down the hall the master suite boasts a huge window and a walk-in closet with extensive built-in shelving. French doors lead to a beautiful 5-piece ensuite with dual undermount sinks, quartz counters, a free-standing soaker tub and an oversized shower with tile and glass details.
Fully-developed with 9-ft ceilings, the lower level has a thoughtful design that is hard to come by these days. A large rec room is perfect for entertaining with built-in media, surround sound and a full bar with quartz counters and a sink. Complete with another 4-piece bath, there is also a custom home gym on this level.
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
*Below specifications subject to change without notice
- 2-Storey Detached Infill with over 2,900 Square Feet of Living Space* (2,036 Sq Ft Above Grade*)
- West Back Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down) – With Option for 5th Bedroom in the Basement
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit with Sound System, Spacious Bedroom, Full Bathroom and Gym
- Oversized Windows Throughout
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Modern Tile Backsplash, Double Built-In Pantries
- Oversized Central Island with Waterfall Quartz Counters, Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink, and Beverage Fridge
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Double Wide Refrigerator/Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Built-In Hood Fan, Built-in Oven/Microwave, Dishwasher and Pot Filler
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows, Inset Gas Fireplace with Tile Details and Built-Ins
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinet, Linear Mirro, Quartz Countertop, and Undermount Sink
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Dual Closets, Built-In Bench, and Shiplap Accent Wall
- Vaulted Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Carpet Throughout
- Bright Bonus Room with Skylight and Extensive Built-In Millwork
- Master Suite Features 14.5-ft Vaulted Ceilings, West-Facing Windows and Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging and Shelf Storage
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Roughed-In Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity, Dual Undermount Sinks and Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Sink, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Hanging Rod and Plug-In for Iron Above the Counter
- Secondary Bedrooms Both with Custom Closets
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Bar, Built-In Media Wall with Storage, and Surround Sound
- Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry, Sink and Bar Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop and Tiled Tub Surround
- Home Gym with Built-In Shelving and Full-Height Mirror Wall
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank with 63000 BTU
- Built-In Speakers
- Roughed-In A/C, VacuFlo and Security System
- Roughed-In In-Floor Heat
- Hardie Board Siding and Stucco
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping with Tree in Front Yard
- Pressure Treated Wood Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
Killarney/Glengarry in Calgary’s southwest was first developed in the early twentieth century. Since around 2002, many of the neighborhood’s older homes have been replaced by infill developments. Killarney/Glengarry has since become a very desirable area for homebuyers that wish to live in an inner city neighborhood that has the feel of a suburb. The community also has the mature trees characteristic of older established parts of the city.
Shopping, restaurants, pubs, and recreation facilities are all within easy reach, with Westbrook Mall situated just north of the community. Downtown is easily accessible, either via Bow Trail or the nearby West LRT. The area has become popular with young families and has both public and separate schools. Mount Royal University is also located just to the south.
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.