Detached New Infill Sold in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||2230 28 Street SW|
|Size (AG)||2004 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||290 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
Incredible home in a prime location w/ 2700sq + ft of living space! This modern home is a masterful blend of quality & custom detailing w/ a number of upgrades including wide-plank engineered hwd on all upper levels, a floor-to-ceiling glass feature wall, LED lighting & custom built-ins! Open-concept main floor hosts a magnificent kitchen w/ modern white shaker cabinets, extra-thick quartz counters, oversized island & S/S appliances including a 6-burner gas range, built-in oven/microwave, side-by-side fridge/freezer & concealed hoodfan. Ultra-lux master caters to distinguished buyers w/ electric f/p w/ built-in media, tray ceilings & wainscoting feature wall. Ensuite w/ in-floor heat, steam shower, jetted tub & dual sinks. The basement is perfect for relaxing or entertaining w/ tru 9-ft ceilings, built-in media, projector/screen, wet bar, 4th bdrm & full bath. Complete w/ security & vacuflo, roughed-in radiant in-floor heat. Fenced backyard w/ deck & double detached garage.
This incredible home is situated in a premier location with over 2,700 sq ft of living space and several luxury upgrades including wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring on all upper levels, a floor-to-ceiling glass feature wall, high-ceilings and energy efficient LED lighting throughout. Catered to the distinguished buyer, this home is a masterful blend of high-end finishes and custom detailing.
The main floor is designed with style and function in mind boasting an open-concept living area that opens to an expansive kitchen with space for eat-in dining room as well as a large flex room at the front of the home. Through the entry, the tiled foyer has a large closet to keep everything stowed out of sight. Tastefully separated from the open-concept great room, a sizable front den makes for a perfect home office or formal dining area with a huge West-facing window that overlooks the quiet front street.
At the centre of it all, the impressive kitchen boasts modern finishes including ceiling-height white shaker cabinetry with frosted glass inserts on all upper cabinetry, a tile backsplash, stylish pendant lights and loads of storage space. The oversized island features double thick quartz counters, an undermount sink and built-in wine storage with casual bar seating in addition to the adjacent eat-in dining nook. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a six-burner gas range with a concealed hoodfan, and additional built-in wall oven and microwave, a double-wide refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher.
At the rear of the home, the stunning living area centres around a modern gas fireplace with a full height stone surround and built-in storage on both sides. A huge rear window wall overlooks the fully-fenced backyard and French doors lead to the rear-deck and BBQ area. Rounding out the main floor, a side-entry tiled mudroom has a large walk-in closet and a stylish 2-piece powder room is great for everyday use.
The second level features a full laundry room with custom cabinetry, three large bedrooms and two full baths. The ultra-luxurious master suite is a step above the competition with an electric fireplace and built-in media wall, tray ceilings, large windows and an elegant feature wall with full-height wainscoting. The private 5-piece ensuite features heated tile floors, a glass steam shower, a drop-in jetted tub and a private water closet. Two additional bedrooms both feature walk-in closets and have quick access to the shared main 4-piece bath.
Downstairs, the fully-finished basement makes the perfect entertainment space with a built-in feature wall and projection screen plus a full-wet bar. A large fourth bedroom and full 4-piece bath make the perfect guest retreat.
This home is completely move-in ready with security, vacuflo and in-floor heat roughed-in. Complete with a fully-fenced backyard with a double detached garage and a large deck this home truly has it all. Situated in a fantastic location close to schools, parks, services and all amenities, the community is just as desirable as the home itself!
- 2-Storey Detached Infill with over 2,700 Square Feet of Living Space (1,960 Above Grade)
- East Back Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage (21’ x 19’)
- 4 Bedrooms - 3 Bedrooms Above Grade and One in Finished Basement
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit with Projector Screen and Sound System, Spacious Guest Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Oversized Windows Throughout
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on Upper Floors
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Smart Home Wiring with iPad
- 10’ Ceilings
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, and Modern Tile Backsplash
- Oversized Central Island with Bar Seating, Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink, and Built-in Wine Rack
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Double Wide Refrigerator/Freezer, Gas Range, Concealed Hood Fan, Second Built-in Oven and Microwave and Dishwasher
- Oversized Front Flex Room Makes for Ideal Home Office or Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Eat-In Dining Nook Adjacent to Kitchen
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Window Wall with French Doors that Open to Deck, Gas Fireplace with Built-In Millwork on Both Sides and Full Height Stone Surround
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinet, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, and Contemporary Unilever Faucet
- Side-Entry with Tiled Mudroom/Closet
- 9’ Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Masters Suite Features Large West-Facing Windows and Oversized Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf and Shoe Storage
- Master Suite Upgrades Include Tray Ceiling Details with a Ceiling Fan, Electric Fireplace with Built-In Cabinetry and Feature Wall with Painted Wainscotting
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Built-In Air-Jetted Tub, Modern Vanity, Dual Undermount Sinks and Separate Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucet and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Details and Inset Mirror with Tile Border
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops and Side-by-Side Washer and Dryer
- Second and Third Bedrooms Both Feature Large Walk-In Closets
- Fully Developed with Ture 9’ Ceilings (Web Joist Construction)
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Wet Bar, Built-In Media Wall with Built-In Storage, Projector Screen, and Surround Sound and Large Windows
- Wet Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry and Bar Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucet, and Tiled Tub Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In In-Floor Radiant Heat
- VacuFlo and Security System Installed
- Sump Pump
- Smart Home Wiring with iPad
- Stucco and Stone
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping with Trees and Stones
- Large Rear Deck with Metal Railing and Glass Guards
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WIITHOUT NOTICE
More About Killarney
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her. It is these skills and experience that make Lisa a perfect fit with the Urban Upgrade team.