Attached New Infill Sold in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||225 30 Avenue NW|
|Size (AG)||1829 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||279 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
This brand-new infill by Hayati Homes in Tuxedo Park offers many modern luxuries & over 2500 sf of living space over 3 finished levels. Designed to suit a number of needs from family life to entertaining, this home has a mix of tile/carpet/eng. hwd floors, 10-ft ceilings & roughed-in speakers throughout. The open-concept kitchen has painted shaker upper cabinets offset by warm wood lower cabinets, quartz counters, a built-in pantry & S/S appliances including a 30” gas range. There is seating at the island in addition to the dining area at the front of the home. Living room w/ gas fireplace & tile detail plus dual 8’ sliding doors w/ access to back deck/yard. Main floor has tiled mudroom & powder room. Upper level w/ 3 beds & 2 full baths including master w/ massive WIC & 5-pc ensuite. Finished basement w/ 4th bed, 4th bath, rec room & wet bar. Backyard w/ deck, landscaping & double detached garage. See listing agent’s website for full details.
This brand-new infill by Hayati Homes sits on a quiet tree-lined street in popular Tuxedo Park, mere blocks from parks, schools, restaurants and all amenities. Offering many modern luxuries throughout and over 2500 square feet of developed living space, this home was designed with the modern family in mind.
Boasting a mix of tile and engineered hardwood floors, 10-foot ceilings and roughed-in speakers throughout, this home is designed to suit a number of needs from family life to entertaining guests.
At the centre of the completely it all, the bright kitchen features quartz counters with white lacquered shaker-style cabinetry offset by lower cabinets with a warm wood finish. Fully-loaded with a stainless-steel appliance package that includes a 30” gas range and a hoodfan to match, this kitchen also features a large island with bar seating. Beside the kitchen is space for a sizable table in the dining room that overlooks the quiet front street.
The living room centres on an impressive feature wall with a gas fireplace and a brick/tile surround. Conveniently, this space is finished with 8’ dual sliding doors that provide direct access out to the rear deck and backyard, perfect for BBQing and enjoying Summer evenings.
Rounding out the main floor, this home also features a tiled rear mud room that leads out to the double detached garage as well as a stylish 2-piece powder room for everyday use.
A large skylight highlights the stylish carpeted staircase that leads the way to the upper level with three bedrooms and two full baths. The master suite features large windows, a massive walk-in closet with custom shelving and a large skylight. The enviable private ensuite features tile floors, an oversized vanity with dual undermount sinks and quartz counters, a large glass shower with 10mm glass doors and a freestanding soaker tub with feature tile wall.
Two additional bedrooms both have plush carpet and large closets and share use of the main four-piece bath with quartz counters and a tiled tub/shower.
Downstairs, an additional bedroom and four-piece bath makes the perfect guest retreat. The expansive rec room offers even more room to relax or entertain with a full wet bar.
Outside, the backyard comes complete with a pressure treated deck and full landscaping package.
Tuxedo Park is a great family neighbourhood conveniently located close to all amenities and just minutes to downtown. This is a fantastic opportunity for home ownership in an inner-city community for families who want it all – unparalleled style, quality and functionality.
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- 10’ Ceilings
- 8’ Interior Passage Doors
- Foyer with Built-In Storage Bench
- Living Room Includes Gas Fireplace with White Lacquered Mantel and Tile Wall Feature
- 8’ Dual Slider Doors to Rear Deck Overlooking Backyard
- Kitchen with 2 Tone Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Central Island, Dual Basin Sink, and Roughed-In Speakers Wired to Mechanical Room
- KitchenAid Stainless-Steel Appliance Package, Includes French Door Fridge with Bottom Freezer, 30” Gas Range, Hood Fan, Dishwasher and Built-In Panasonic Microwave with Trim Kit
- Front Dining Room with Large Windows
- Powder Room with Hardwood Flooring, Kohler Sink, Floating Vanity, Full-Height Mirror, and Black Unilever Faucet
- Mud Room with Custom Painted MDF Bench and Closet with Painted MDF Shelving
- Carpeted Staircase from Main to Upper Floor with Stained Railing and Stylish Black Spindles
- 9’ Ceilings
- Large Skylight Above Staircase
- Master Bedroom with Large Windows and Oversized Walk-In Closet with Custom Millwork Shelving and Skylight
- Ensuite Includes Heated Tile Flooring, Dual Kohler Undermount Sinks, Widespread Black Plumbing Fixtures, Quartz Countertops, Painted Shaker Cabinets with Drawers, Freestanding Tub, Fully-Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass Walls, Formal Water Closet and Speaker Rough-In
- Main Bathroom Includes Tile Flooring, Kohler Undermount Sink, Painted Shaker Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops with Unilever Faucet, and Oversized Tub with Ceiling-Height Subway Tiled Surround
- Large Second and Third Bedrooms Features Closets with Custom Millwork, One Bedroom Features Built-In Desk
- Laundry Room includes Upper and Lower Painted Shaker Style Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop, Sink, Hanging Rod, Skylight and Samsung Platinum Steam Washer and Dryer
- Fully Developed with In-Floor Heating Roughed-In
- 9’ Ceilings
- Wet Bar with Upper and Lower Painted Shaker Style Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink with Unilever Faucet
- Large Media/Rec Room Pre-Wired for 5.1 Surround Sound
- Full Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Painted Shaker Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop with Undermount Sink and Unilever Faucet, and Full-Height Subway Tile Tub Surround
- Guest Bedroom Features Walk-In Closet with Custom Millwork and Large Window
- Vacuum System Rough-in
- Oversized Mechanical Room Features 75 Gallon Hot Water Tank, HRV System and Sump Pump
- Double Detached Garage
- Landscaping Package which Includes Sod and Tree
- Stucco and Cedar Detailing
- Front and Rear Brushed Concrete Walks
- Precast Concrete Front Window Well
- Deck with Aluminum Railings and BBQ Gas Line
- Low-maintenance Vinyl Windows with Low ‘E’ Rating
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
More About Tuxedo Park
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Born and raised in Calgary, Mike possesses an extensive knowledge of the city and its diverse communities. Coming from a background in Business Finance, he has a true understanding of the value in a property and the best ways to maximize your investment. Licensed to trade in Real Estate since 2004, Mike’s honest and upfront approach has allowed him to gain a vast clientele of buyers, sellers, and investors. Realizing and placing real value on his client’s time, no request is too big or too small; Mike will do his utmost to deliver results in a professional, organized and timely manner.