Attached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||227 30 Avenue NW|
|Size (AG)||1823 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||279 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
*Last 15 Photos from available attached home* This new infill by Hayati Homes in Tuxedo offers many modern luxuries & over 2500 sf of living space over 3 finished levels. Designed to suit a number of needs from family life to entertaining, this home has a mix of tile/carpet/eng. hwd floors, 10-ft ceilings & roughed-in speakers throughout. Open-concept kitchen has painted shaker cabinets, quartz counters, corner pantry & S/S appliances including a 36” gas range. There is seating at the island in addition to the dining area that breaks up the kitchen/living room. Living room w/ gas f/p, lacquered mantel & tile detail plus dual 8’ sliding doors w/ access to back deck/yard. Main floor has tiled mudroom, powder room & private den. Upper level w/ 3 beds & 2 full baths including master w/ massive WIC & 5-pc ensuite. Finished basement w/ 4th bed, 4th bath, rec room & wet bar. Backyard w/ deck, landscaping & double detached garage. See agent’s website for full details.
Contemporary and elegant, this brand-new infill by Hayati Homes sits on a quiet tree-lined street in Tuxedo Park, mere blocks from parks, schools, restaurants and all amenities. Offering many modern luxuries throughout and over 2500 square feet of developed living space over three levels, this home was designed with the modern family in mind.
The open-concept main floor features a large front foyer with plenty of storage and views to the entire main floor. Boasting a mix of ceramic tile and engineered hardwood floors, 10-foot ceilings and roughed-in speakers throughout, this home is designed to suit a number of needs from family life to entertaining guests.
Perfect for a home office, a large den located just off the entryway enjoys loads of natural light through large windows and extra privacy from the rest of the main floor.
At the rear of the home, the open-concept kitchen, dining and living area is flooded with natural light and features multiple ceiling speakers throughout. The functional kitchen features loads of storage, painted shaker-style cabinetry, quartz countertops and a corner pantry with built-in MDF shelving. Fully-loaded with a stainless-steel appliance package that includes a 36” gas range and a 36” hoodfan to match, this kitchen also features a large island with bar seating. Beside the kitchen is space for a sizable dining table, which also acts as a perfect buffer between the kitchen and the living room.
The living room centres on an impressive feature wall with an offset gas fireplace, lacquered mantel and textured tile surround. Conveniently, this space is finished with 8’ dual sliding doors that provide direct access out to the rear deck and backyard, perfect for BBQing and enjoying Summer evenings.
Rounding out the main floor, this home also features a tiled rear mud room that leads out to the double detached garage as well as a stylish 2-piece powder room for everyday use.
A large skylight highlights the stylish carpeted staircase that leads the way to the upper level with three bedrooms and two full baths. The master suite features large windows, a massive walk-in closet with custom shelving and a large skylight. The enviable private ensuite features tile floors, an oversized vanity with dual undermount sinks and quartz counters, a large glass shower with 10mm glass doors and a freestanding soaker tub with full-height tile wall.
Two additional bedrooms both have plush carpet and large closets and share use of the main four-piece bath with quartz counters and a tiled tub/shower.
Downstairs, an additional bedroom and four-piece bath makes the perfect guest retreat. The expansive rec room offers even more room to relax or entertain with a full wet bar.
Outside, the backyard is fully-fenced and comes complete with a full landscaping package.
Tuxedo Park is a great family neighbourhood conveniently located close to all amenities and just minutes to downtown. This is a fantastic opportunity for home ownership in an inner-city community for families who want it all – unparalleled style, quality and functionality. Call for your private viewing today!
- Hand-Scraped Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- 10’ Ceilings
- 8’ Interior Passage Doors
- Foyer with Built-In Storage Bench
- Living Room includes Gas Fireplace with White Lacquered Mantel and Textured Tile Wall Feature
- 8’ Dual Slider Doors to Rear Deck Overlooking Backyard
- Kitchen with Painted Shaker Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Central Island, Dual Basin Sink, Pantry with MDF Shelving and Roughed-In Speakers Wired to Mechanical Room
- KitchenAid Stainless-Steel Appliance Package, Includes French Door Fridge with Bottom Freezer, 36” Gas Range, 36” Hood Fan, Dishwasher and Built-In Panasonic Microwave with Trim Kit
- Front Den with Large Windows and Roughed-In Speakers
- Powder Room with Hardwood Flooring, Kohler Sink, Floating Vanity, Full-Height Mirror, and Wall-Mounted Plumbing Fixture
- Mud Room with Custom Painted MDF Bench and Closet with Painted MDF Shelving
- Carpeted Staircase from Main to Upper Floor with White Lacquered Railing and Stylish Stainless-Steel Spindles
- 9’ Ceilings
- Large Skylight Above Staircase
- Master Bedroom with Large Windows and Oversized Walk-In Closet with Custom Millwork Shelving and Skylight
- Ensuite Includes Heated Tile Flooring, Dual Kohler Undermount Sinks, Widespread Plumbing Fixtures, Quartz Countertops, Painted Shaker Cabinets with Drawers, Freestanding Tub, Fully-Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass Walls, Formal Water Closet and Speaker Rough-In
- Main Bathroom Includes Tile Flooring, Kohler Undermount Sink, Painted Shaker Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops with Unilever Faucet, and Oversized Tub with Ceiling-Height Subway Tiled Surround
- Large Second and Third Bedrooms Features Closets with Custom Millwork, One Bedroom Features Built-In Desk
- Laundry Room includes Upper and Lower Painted Shaker Style Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop, Sink, Hanging Rod, Skylight and Samsung Platinum Steam Washer and Dryer
- Fully Developed with In-Floor Heating Roughed-In
- 9’ Ceilings
- Wet Bar with Upper and Lower Painted Shaker Style Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink with Unilever Faucet
- Large Media/Rec Room Pre-Wired for 5.1 Surround Sound
- Full Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Painted Shaker Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop with Undermount Sink and Unilever Faucet, and Full-Height Subway Tile Tub Surround
- Guest Bedroom Features Walk-In Closet with Custom Millwork and Large Window
- Vacuum System Rough-in
- Oversized Mechanical Room Features 75 Gallon Hot Water Tank, HRV System and Sump Pump
- Double Detached Garage
- Landscaping Package which Includes Sod and Tree
- Pressure-Treated Fences with Gates
- Stucco and Cedar Detailing
- Front and Rear Brushed Concrete Walks
- Precast Concrete Front Window Well
- Deck with Aluminum Railings and BBQ Gas Line
- Low-maintenance Vinyl Windows with Low ‘E’ Rating
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
More About Tuxedo Park
Michael W Johnston
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Born and raised in Calgary, Mike possesses an extensive knowledge of the city and its diverse communities. Coming from a background in Business Finance, he has a true understanding of the value in a property and the best ways to maximize your investment. Licensed to trade in Real Estate since 2004, Mike’s honest and upfront approach has allowed him to gain a vast clientele of buyers, sellers, and investors. Realizing and placing real value on his client’s time, no request is too big or too small; Mike will do his utmost to deliver results in a professional, organized and timely manner.