2409b Richmond Road SW
*Visit Multimedia Link for 360º VT & Floorplans!* This contemporary 4-BEDROOM, SEMI-DETACHED INFILL is a rare opportunity to own an AFFORDABLE and LUXURIOUS infill by Professional Custom Homes! Tucked away on a quiet street in a premium location in RICHMOND, this nearly 1,600 square foot show home is complete and ready to call home. Find several luxury upgrades, including: a modern designer lighting package with extensive pot lighting & Decora plugs/switches, 8-foot interior passage doors, stainless steel appliance package with gas range, French door refrigerator w/ built-in tablet, chimney style hood fan & built-in microwave, full-height custom-built kitchen cabinetry w/ upgraded hardware & built-in pantry, & a large mudroom with built-in bench & board and batten feature wall! Custom-built shelving is found in all the closets, an incredible panelled feature wall & barn door highlight the master quarters, & the upgraded wet bar w/ custom cabinetry & full-height tile backsplash is a work of art in an already fabulous basement entertainment room. Also included in this stunning home a high-efficiency furnace w/ humidifier, 48-gallon hot water tank, rough-ins for central van & A/C, a Nest thermostat, & a main electrical line to the double detached, insulated/drywalled/painted garage (w/ gas line for heater). Richmond is a popular inner-city community within walking/biking distance to Marda Loop & features many parks/green spaces & schools. Quick access to major roadways – Crowchild Trail and 17th Avenue – & easy accessibility to downtown. Set up your showtime today, and see how incredible this rare custom-built home opportunity truly is!
About This Home
If you’re searching for affordable, inner-city luxury – look no further! Professional Custom Homes is changing the game by bringing your dreams to life with an incredible home at an incredible price. With over 70% of PCH’s inventory selling BEFORE completion, this your chance to find the perfect one.
This contemporary semi-detached infill in Richmond is now complete and sure to turn heads with almost 1,600 square feet of living space above grade, plus a fully developed basement. Originally built to serve as Professional Custom Home’s show home, this property features several luxury upgrades and presents a rare custom-built home opportunity.
The open-concept main floor features a large front foyer with a built-in closet and open views of the kitchen, living, and dining room. Boasting wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring and oversized windows throughout, this level features 10-foot painted ceilings and an upgraded designer lighting package.
At the centre, the custom-built kitchen features an extended island with waterfall quartz countertops, a full-height extended quartz backsplash, and upgraded stainless-steel appliances, including a gas range and a smart refrigerator with a built-in tablet. Upgrades to the custom cabinetry include a built-in pantry, sleek ceiling-height cabinets with under cabinet lighting, upgraded cabinet hardware, and extra storage in the island.
The bright formal dining area has enough room for a large table and an oversized South-facing window that allows plenty of natural light into the main floor. At the rear of the home, the living room centres on a modern gas fireplace with a beautiful tile surround and recessed plug-ins for a wall-mounted TV. 8-foot sliding glass doors provide direct access to the rear patio with a gas line for a BBQ. Great for when you enter from the garage, the mudroom features tile flooring, a built-in lacquered bench, a board and batten feature wall and hooks for jackets.
Completing the main floor is an elegant 2-piece powder room, ideally situated away from the primary living spaces but still easily accessible for everyday use. Complete with a full-height herringbone tile feature wall extending nearly 12-feet, a designer pendant light, and floating vanity with a modern vessel sink and brushed gold faucet – no detail was overlooked.
A stained red oak railing with black spindles leads to the second level, which features extra high 8-foot interior passage doors and a laundry room with built-in upper cabinetry, a folding counter, and an upgraded washer and dryer included. The impressive master suite is pulled from the pages of a magazine with large windows, a panelled feature wall, and a walk-in closet with custom built-in shelving/drawers. A barn door makes a bold statement and leads to the private 5-piece ensuite with heated tile floors, a floating vanity with quartz countertops and dual under-mount sinks and a private water closet. The free-standing soaker tub is highlighted by a full-height tile feature wall with modern wall sconces, and the oversized walk-in shower is fully tiled and has a 10mm glass door and a built-in shower cubby.
Two additional bedrooms both feature closets with built-in shelving and share the main 4-piece bath with tile flooring, modern vanity with quartz countertops and a fully-tiled tub/shower combo.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement features 9-foot ceilings and a functional layout with a large finished storage room and a sizable flex space that can be used as a workstation. The large rec room is surprisingly bright thanks to an oversized window and comes with a built-in wet bar with upgraded cabinetry, a beverage fridge, an under-mount sink, two floating shelves, and a full-height tile backsplash. A large fourth bedroom with a walk-in closet and quick access to the 4-piece bathroom is perfect for overnight guests.
The fully landscaped yard features a brushed concrete patio, extra green space, and a concrete side yard. The oversized doubled detached garage is fully insulated, drywalled, and painted and comes with a gas line for a heater.
Completing the package, this home comes with all window coverings, rough-ins for future A/C, and a Nest thermostat – all that’s left to do is move in!
Richmond is a popular inner-city community home to several high-end infills and maintained bungalows. This upscale neighbourhood is within walking/biking distance to all Marda Loop offers and features many parks/green spaces and schools. Perfectly tucked away on a quiet street, with quick access to major roadways, including Crowchild Trail and 17th Avenue, this is the perfect location for young professionals and couples who appreciate easy accessibility to downtown and around the city!
*Disclaimer: Images shown are samples of a similar project by the builder, details should not be relied upon without independent verification.*
Proposed Features & Specifications
- Premium Location within Richmond
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill w/ 3 Bedrooms Up + 1 Bedroom Down
- Upgraded Designer Lighting Package w/ Extensive Pot Lighting, & Decora Plugs/Switches
- Double Detached Garage – Insulated/Drywalled/Painted w/ Gas Line for Heater
- Window Covering Package Included
- 10’ Painted Ceilings & 8’ Interior Passage Doors Throughout
- Wide Plank, Enginereed Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package w/ Gas Range, French Door Refrigerator w/ Built-In Tablet, Chimney Style Hood Fan & Built-In Microwave
- Extended Quartz Backsplash
- Full-Height Custom Built Kitchen Cabinetry w/ Upgraded Hardware, Undermounted Cabinet Lights, Built-In Pantry, & Pull-Out Garbage/Recycling Bins
- Oversized Kitchen Island w/ Breakfast Bar Seating, Waterfall Quartz Countertop & Single Basin Stainless-Steel Sink w/ Brushed Gold Faucet
- Formal Dining Room w/ Large South-Facing Window
- Living Room w/ Gas Fireplace & Sliding Glass Doors to Rear Patio & Yard
- Powder Room w/ Full-Height Herringbone Tile Feature Wall, Custom Floating Vanity, Quartz Countertops, Vessel Sink w/ Brushed Gold Faucet, & Full-Height Mirror
- Large Mudroom w/ Tile Flooring, Built-in Bench, Extended Board & Batten Feature Wall & Hooks
- Stained Red Oak Railing on Stairwell
- 8-Foot Interior Passage Doors Throughout & Painted Ceilings
- Masters Quarters Features Paneled Feature Wall & Large Walk-In Closet w/ Custom Built Shelving/Drawers
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite w/ In-floor Heating, Floating Vanity w/ Quartz Countertops & Dual Undermount Sinks, Tiled Shower w/ 10mm Glass Door & Large Built-In Cubby, Free Standing Soaker Tub w/ Full-Height Tile Feature Wall & Modern Wall Sconces, & Formal Water Closet
- Laundry Room w/ Tiled Floor, Built-In Upper Cabinetry, Folding Counter, Full-Height Tile Backsplash & Washer/Dryer Included
- Main Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring & Tiled Tub Surround
- Two Secondary Bedrooms w/ Large Windows & Closets w/ Built-in Shelving
- Plush Carpet Flooring
- Large Recreation/Entertaining Room Featuring an Upgraded Wet Bar w/ Custom Cabinetry, Beverage Fridge, Undermount Sink, Full-Height Tile Backsplash & Floating Display Shelves
- Guest Bedroom w/ Large Window & Walk-in Closet
- 4-Piece Bathroom w/ Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, & Full Height Tile Surround
- Dedicated Finished Storage Room
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace w/ Humidifier
- 48-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Rough-In for Central Vacuum System
- Rough-In for Central Air Conditioning
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Nest Thermostat
- Main Electrical Lines to Garage
- Premium Hardie Board Siding
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
- Brushed Concrete Walkways & Side Yard
- Brushed Concrete Patio
- Full Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard
- Double Detached Garage – Insulated/Drywalled/Painted w/ Gas Line for Heater & Window
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT MODIFY THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
The southwest community of Richmond is located just south of downtown Calgary, providing very convenient access to the city’s core and all that it has to offer for business or pleasure. Many of the area’s homes date back to the 50s and 60s and today developers recognize the appeal and potential of Richmond for a wide variety of new infills. Buyers including urban professionals are also attracted to the idea of living in the community, residing close to downtown in stylish newer infill homes with modern and often unique designs.
Crowchild Trail is right beside Richmond, providing a direct route to other parts of the city. Nearby business include Westbrook Mall, the many shops, amenities, and services along 17 Avenue SW, and trendy Marda Loop is just minutes to the south.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
With a deep rooted care for her clients and a desire to achieve the very best outcome possible in every transaction, Mackenzie is a solid choice for buyers and sellers looking for a Realtor who will hustle and go the extra mile for them. After completing her first Bachelor’s Degree in political science, Mackenzie honed her research and people skills in corporate Calgary, working in sales and business development. This corporate experience armed her with insight into the unique and ever-changing Calgary marketplace, along with an appreciation of the importance of trusted advisors for large acquisitions and sales. After following her passion and completing a second degree in Interior Design, Mackenzie spent over 5 years working in new home sales with builders and developers in Calgary’s inner city, building on her negotiation skills and experience with pre-sale building contracts. With a strong passion for architecture and a keen eye for design, Mackenzie is an invaluable asset to buyers looking for guidance through the new home buying or building process, while home builders appreciate her insight into designing homes that resonate with today's infill buyers. Mackenzie is known for building meaningful relationships that create a genuine sense of connection. Her exceptional networking skills allow her to put creative deals together and find opportunities that most Realtors miss. With a deep and broad-reaching understanding of new, upcoming infill projects throughout the inner-city, Mackenzie ensures that her buyers are introduced to all the properties that embody their vision for their new home, whether officially on the market or otherwise.
|Size (AG)||1715 sq/ft|