Attached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||2412 23 Street NW|
|Size (AG)||1793 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||278 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
This new build by Bright Homes offers top-notch finishes & a blend of style & custom detailing. Premium finishes include wide-plank HWD floors, paint grade ceilings & custom millwork throughout! The dining room opens to the chef-inspired kitchen w/ modern black & white cabinets, brushed gold hardware, quartz counters & backsplash & a 14ft island perfect for entertaining! The spacious living rm centers on a stunning custom feature wall w/ gas fireplace w/ built-in storage & accent lighting. A tiled rear mudroom provides access to the oversized deck & landscaped backyard. The modern staircase w/ glass guards leads to the 2nd level w/ bonus rm, 3 bdrms, laundry & master featuring a spacious WIC & 5pc ensuite w/ oversized dual vanity, quartz counters, large glass shower & separate freestanding tub. Downstairs the rec room offers a media center, wet bar, 4th bdrm & 4pc bath making a perfect guest retreat! Great walkability to U of C, schools & LRT *See website for full details
This brand-new infill by Bright Homes offers amazing value and unparalleled style in Banff Trail! With over 2,500 square feet of living space over three finished floors, this home is loaded with premium finishes including wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring, 10-ft ceilings, and custom built-ins throughout.
The main floor is a masterful blend of style and custom detailing, with large primary living spaces and a sought-after open-concept layout. The foyer has a large closet and opens to the bright front dining room.
The kitchen features a modern black and white palette with loads of cabinetry and a large island with built-in wine storage and bar seating for everyday dining. For larger dinners, the formal dining area has space for a full-sized table and a West-facing window that overlooks the front yard.
At the rear of the home the living room centers on a feature wall with a gas fireplace with a full-height tile surround and custom built-ins on both sides. Duals sliding glass doors open to the rear deck and yard while the double detached garage is easily accessible throughout the tiled mudroom. Conveniently a stylish 2-piece powder room can also be found on the main floor.
Upstairs, the second level features a bonus room with a skylight, three big bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a laundry room with custom cabinetry and laundry sink. The luxurious master suite caters to the distinguished buyer with a huge walk-in closet with custom organizers and a spa-like 5-piece ensuite with a fully-tiled shower with a glass door, a free-standing soaker tub and a modern vanity with dual sinks.
Downstairs, the finished basement offers even more living space with a full-wet bar and a large entertainment area that has rough-ins for a future sound system. A fourth bedroom and full 4-piece bath are great for guests.
Roughed in for a vacuum system and complete with a fully-landscaped backyard, this home offers amazing value in a community that is currently seeing tons of new infill activity.
Banff Trail is appreciated for its proximity to U of C, LRT, shopping and all amenities. Adding to the long list of perks, this location allows for easy access to the downtown core and offers affordable prices for upscale infill homes.
Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill by Bright Homes
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- High Profile Casings and Baseboards Throughout
- Extensive Pot Lighting and Oversized Windows Throughout
- 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package Including Gas Cooktop, Hoodfan, Refrigerator, Built-In Wall Oven and Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Custom-Built Kitchen Cabinetry with Full-Height Backsplash
- Island with Quartz Countertops, Dual-Basin Under-Mount Sink and Built-In Wine Rack
- Front Dining Room with Oversized Window
- Living Room Features Gas Fireplace with Modern Surround and Ceiling Height Built-Ins on Both Sides
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinetry and Quartz Countertop
- Mudroom with Tile Flooring, Custom Bench and Built-In Storage
- Flex Area/Bonus Room
- Masters Quarters Features Large Walk-in Closet with Built-in Cabinetry and Private Ensuite Bathroom
- 5-Piece Ensuite Bathroom Includes Dual Undermount Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass Door, Tile Flooring, and Freestanding Soaker Tub
- Main Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring and Tiled Tub/Shower Surround
- Two Secondary Bedrooms with Large Windows and Generous Sized Closets
- Laundry Room with Custom Cabinetry and Laundry Sink
- Fully Developed with 9-ft Ceilings, Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Fourth Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Wet Bar with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, Upper and Lower Cabinets, Tile Backsplash and Recessed Feature Lighting
- Fourth Bedroom with Walk-In Closet and Large Window
- 4-Piece Bath with Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops and Tub/Shower with Tile Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- Rough-Ins for Future Sound System
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 48-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Large Backyard
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure-Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT MODIFY THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.