Attached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||2417 52 Avenue SW|
|Community||North Glenmore Park|
|Size (AG)||1833 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||277 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
This incredible home is in a prime location w/ over 2600 sq ft of developed living space. A perfect blend of modern design, high-end detailing & quality craftsmanship, this home showcases hwd on all upper levels, LED lighting, custom built-ins, a modern fireplace & a magnificent kitchen w/ shaker cabinetry, extra thick quartz counters, a large island & upgraded S/S appliances including a double wide fridge/freezer! The tiled mudroom has custom built-in closet, a bench & hooks! The upper floor features skylights, a built-in workspace & 3 beds, 2 baths & laundry. The master suite caters to the distinguished buyer w/ a 5-pc ensuite w/ in-floor heat glass shower w/ steam R/I, jetted tub & dual sinks. The finished basement creates the perfect space for family recreation w/ a built-in media wall w/ full sized screen & projector rough-in, wet bar, built-in cabinets, bdrm, & full bath. Finished w/ a landscaped backyard w/ a large deck this home has it all! *See Listing Agent’s Website*
This incredible home is situated in a premier location overlooking a green space, with over 2,600 sq ft of living space and several luxury upgrades including wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring on all upper levels, a main floor wet bar and energy efficient LED lighting throughout. Catered to the distinguished buyer, this home is a masterful blend of modern design, custom detailing and high-end finishes.
The open-concept main floor is designed with style and function in mind boasting a bright living area, a spacious kitchen with eat-in dining plus space for a formal seated dining room at the front of the home.
At the centre of it all, the impressive kitchen boasts modern finishes including custom-built white shaker cabinetry, a glazed brick backsplash, stylish pendant lights and loads of storage space including a built-in pantry. The island features extra thick quartz counters, pull-out drawers and bar seating. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a six-burner gas cooktop with a griddle, built-in oven and microwave, a double-wide refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher and hoodfan with lighting.
Adjacent to the kitchen, a sizable eat-in dining nook has room for a table, with a full wet bar that features even more cabinetry in the form of open shelving and closed cabinets with feature lighting, quartz counters, a prep sink and a beverage fridge. For larger affairs, the front dining room enjoys ample natural light and a little bit of extra privacy.
At the rear of the home, the living area centres around a modern gas fireplace with a full height tile surround and media wall with built-in millwork on both sides. A huge window wall with dual sliding glass doors overlooks the fully-fenced backyard and provides access to the large rear deck with a gas line for a BBQ. The tiled rear mudroom has a closet and a built-in bench, with quick access to the double detached garage.
The second level features a full laundry room with cabinetry and a sink, three large bedrooms and two full baths. At the top of the stairs, a built-in work station has a desk with quartz top, and upper cabinetry, perfect for a quiet home office. The ultra-luxurious master suite is a step above the rest with soaring vaulted ceilings and a large window. The 5-piece bath boasts heated tile floors, dual vanities separated by a makeup desk, a glass shower with rough-ins for steam, a drop-in jetted tub with a full-height tile feature wall and a private water closet. Two additional bedrooms both feature generous closets and share use of the main 4-piece bath.
Downstairs, the fully-finished basement makes the perfect entertainment space with a built-in feature wall and screen with rough-ins for a projector. The wet bar features a sink and beverage fridge, as well as premium matching cabinetry. A large fourth bedroom and 3-piece bath make the perfect guest retreat.
This home is completely move-in ready ceiling speakers, VacuFlo and window coverings installed throughout. Complete with a fully-fenced backyard with a double detached garage and an oversized rear deck, this home truly has it all. Situated in a fantastic location close to schools, parks, services and all amenities, the community is just as desirable as the home itself!
- 2-Storey Attached Infill with over 2,600 Square Feet of Living Space (1,833 Above Grade)
- Desirable Inner-City Community (North Glenmore Park) Located Directly Across from a Greenspace with a South-Facing Backyard
- Double Detached Garage (19’-3”x19’-3”)
- 4 Bedrooms Total (3 Up/ 1 Down)
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, One Bedroom, Full Bathroom and Theatre with Built-In Media Unit, and Full Screen
- Low Voltage Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Window Coverings Installed Throughout
- 9-Foot Painted Ceilings
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, Tile Backsplash and Stainless Steel Undermount Sink
- Island with Double Thick Quartz Counters and Bar Seating
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Double-Wide Refrigerator/Freezer, Built-In Oven and Microwave, Gas Stove, Hood Fan, Dishwasher and Beverage Fridge
- Formal Dining Area Beside the Kitchen with Full Wet-Bar with Quartz Counters, Prep Sink, Open/Closed Cabinetry with Feature Lighting and Beverage Fridge
- Front Sitting Area/Dining Room
- Rear Living Room with Expansive Windows, Dual Sliding Glass Doors and Gas Fireplace with Full-Height Tile Surround and Built-In Millwork on Both Sides
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinet, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Contemporary Unilever Faucet and Modern Light Fixture
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Built-In Bench, Hooks and Closet
- 9-Foot Ceilings
- Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Flex Space with Built-In Desk with Quartz Top and Upper Cabinets/Shelving
- Masters Quarters Features Vaulted Ceiling, Huge Window and Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf and Shoe Storage
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite with Dual Vanities Separated by a Makeup Desk with Mirrored Cabinet, Full-Height Mirrors with Mounted Lighting, R/I Steam Shower, Drop-In Jetted Tub with Full-Height Tile Feature Wall, and Separate Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucet, Dual-Flush Toilet and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Surround
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops and Sink
- Second and Third Bedroom with Large Windows and Spacious Closets with Built-Ins
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings
- Expansive Rec Room with Built-In Media Wall, Full Screen and Projector Rough-In
- Wet Bar with Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry and Beverage Fridge
- Large Fourth Bedroom with Big Windows and Good-Sized Closet
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Dual-Flush Toilet and Fully-Tiled Walk-In Shower with Glass Door/Wall
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- VacuFlo Rough-in
- Sump Pump
- Stucco and Brick
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Fully Landscaped
- Large Rear Deck
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WIITHOUT NOTICE
More About North Glenmore Park
North Glenmore Park
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her. It is these skills and experience that make Lisa a perfect fit with the Urban Upgrade team.