Residential New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||2431 26a Street SW|
|Courtesy Of||URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS|
|Size (AG)||2304 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||3642 sq/metres|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
*VISIT MULTIMEDIA LINK FOR 360 VT AND FLOORPLANS* Prepare to be wowed! Poised on an OVERSIZED 30’ x 125’ lot with a West-facing backyard, this brand-new DETACHED infill in Killarney is now complete, and sure to turn heads. Expertly crafted by Apaar Homes this home offers over 3,100 square feet of upgraded living space, and a notable attention to detail over all three levels. Professional design and finish selections by TA Design, deliver a cohesive and elegant aesthetic that looks like it was pulled straight from the pages of a magazine! Luxury upgrades include extensive custom millwork and feature walls throughout, elegant upgraded finishes, brushed gold fixtures/faucets, oversized windows and a designer lighting package. Perfect for those who are looking for a FUNCTIONAL, open-concept floorplans, this home offers a PRIVATE FRONT OFFICE, large primary living spaces, a bright upper bonus room, 4 beds, 3.5 bathrooms and a fully developed basement. At the center of the main floor, the gourmet kitchen boasts extensive ceiling height cabinetry, sleek black steel appliances and a massive 12’ island with bar seating. The living room centres on a modern gas fireplace with large profile marble tile, and has 8’ sliding glass doors that lead directly to the oversized rear deck. Upstairs, the second level hosts three good sized bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a bright bonus room. Engineered hwd flooring runs through the public spaces and the master bedroom, while both secondary bedrooms feature upgraded carpet/underlay. Downstairs, the basement is perfect for entertaining, with a huge rec room, a modern black feature wall and a wet bar. Web joist constructed allows for TRUE 9’ ceilings on this level, which helps open up the space and makes it feel far from average. Outside this home features a fully-fenced and landscaped yard with an extra wide stamped concrete walkway, oversized under lit front steps, and exposed aggregate window wells with feature lighting giving this home amazing curb appeal. A true testament to fine design and quality craftsmanship, this home is a MUST SEE!
|Site Influences||Back Lane|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
|Flooring||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood|
|Heating||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
|Heating Type||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
About This Home
Prepare to be wowed! Poised on an OVERSIZED 30’ x 125’ lot with a West-facing backyard, this brand-new DETACHED infill in Killarney is now complete, and sure to turn heads. Expertly crafted by Apaar Homes this home offers over 3,100 square feet of upgraded living space, and a notable attention to detail over all three levels. Professional design and finish selections by TA Design, deliver a cohesive and elegant aesthetic that looks like it was pulled straight from the pages of a magazine! Designed for the discerning buyer who appreciates both style AND function, this home boasts luxury upgrades including: extensive custom millwork and feature walls throughout, elegant upgraded finishes, brushed gold fixtures/faucets, oversized windows and a designer lighting package.
This home begins with a spacious foyer, and features a FUNCTIONAL, open-concept floorplan with a private front office, and large primary living spaces. With French doors, a custom feature wall and an oversized designer drum pendant, the elegant front den has plenty of privacy from the main living areas, and easily accommodates working from home.
At the center of it all, the gourmet kitchen is a showstopper, with extensive ceiling-height cabinetry, sleek black steel appliances and a massive 12-foot island with waterfall quartz countertops. This kitchen features an upgraded appliance package with a built-in refrigerator, a 6-burner gas cooktop with a recessed hood fan, a built-in wall oven/microwave, and a dishwasher. There is no shortage of storage, with ample drawers, and multiple built-in pantries.
Adjacent to the kitchen, the seated dining room is highlighted by an elegant designer light fixture, and opens to the spacious living room. Perfect for relaxing or entertaining, the living room centers on a modern gas fireplace with a large profile marble tile surround, and custom millwork on both sides. 8-foot sliding glass doors provide direct access to the oversized rear deck, and allow for plenty of natural light to enter the space.
The mudroom was designed to the same standard as the rest of the home, finished with modern tile flooring and extensive black lacquered millwork. Accessible from the double detached garage/backyard, the mudroom has plenty of hooks and cubbies to keep shoes and jackets organized, and a built-in bench for added convenience.
Rounding out the main floor, a beautiful 2-piece powder room features a unique feature tile, a floating vanity with quartz countertops, a designer pendant light and a subway tile feature wall.
A stunning wood and metal staircase leads the way to the second level, which features wide plank engineered hardwood flooring and upgraded carpet/underlay throughout. Perfect for families with kids, this level hosts three good sized bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a central bonus room with a built-in media unit.
Flooded with light through a large window, the sophisticated master suite is sure to satisfy even the most discerning buyer. Boasting a beautiful panelled feature wall, decorative sconces and a modern pendant light, no detail was overlooked. The spa-inspired ensuite boasts heated tile flooring, and a modern vanity with quartz countertops, dual undermount sinks, and brushed gold faucets. Complete with a free-standing soaker tub, and an oversized steam shower with full-height tile detailing/10mm glass enclosure – this is a true private oasis. Through the ensuite, the massive walk-in closet features built-in MDF shelving with extensive hanging, shelf and shoe storage.
Two secondary bedrooms on this level both feature upgraded plush carpet and custom closets with built-in MDF organizers. Rare for many infills, the main 5-PIECE bathroom features quartz countertops, DUAL undermount sinks and a fully-tiled tub/shower combo.
A full-sized laundry room with side by side appliances, quartz countertops, a hanging rod and a sink is also located on this level.
Downstairs, the fully-developed lower level is far from average, offering an additional 900 square feet of living space. Plush, upgraded carpet throughout keeps this level feeling comfortable year-round, and upgraded web-joist construction, allows for TRUE 9-foot ceilings with no bulkheads.
Great for movie night, watching sports or entertaining friends, the spacious rec room features a sleek black feature wall with wood slat detailing, and a wet bar with quartz countertops and an undermount sink.
Down the hall, a large fourth bedroom and an additional 4-piece bathroom are great for hosting overnight guests.
Outside, this home features a fully fenced and landscapes, West-facing backyard with an oversized deck and a double detached garage.
A true testament to fine design and quality craftsmanship, this home is complete with a high efficiency furnace, a 50-gallon hot water tank and rough-ins for future in-floor heat (basement), ceiling speakers, central vac, air conditioning and security.
This fantastic central location is just blocks from a number of schools, parks and amenities, and offers quick access to Downtown. Easy access to LRT and transit makes travelling around the city a breeze!
- 2-Storey Detached Infill with over 3,100 Square Feet of Total Living Space (2,304 Square Feet Above Grade)
- Oversized 30’ x 125’ Lot with West Facing Backyard
- Double Detached Garage with Oversized 8’ Door
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down) and 3.5 Bathrooms
- Fully-Developed Basement with Rec Room, Wet Bar, Full Bathroom and Fourth Bedroom
- Oversized Windows and High-Profile Casings/Trim Throughout
- 9-Foot Painted Ceilings on all Levels
- Custom Front Closet with Built-In MDF Shelving
- Private Front Office/Den with French Doors, Decorative Wall Detail and Built-In Shelving
- Central Kitchen with Quartz Countertops, Ceiling-Height Flat-Paneled Cabinets, Pull Out Drawers, and Built-In Pantry
- Upgraded Stainless Steel Appliance Package Includes Full Size Side-by-Side, Fridge/Freezer, 5-Burner Gas Cooktop, Custom Recessed Hoodfan, Built-In Oven and Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Oversized (12-Foot) Central Island with Dual Basin Undermount NuGranite Sink, Bar Seating and Designer Pendant Lights Above
- Seated Dining Room with Designer Light Fixture
- Open-Concept Living Room Gas Fireplace, Full-Height Large Profile Marble Tile Surround and Custom Built-In Millwork
- 8’ Sliding Glass Door with Access to Oversized Rear Deck
- Rear Mudroom with Built-In Closet, Bench with Hooks and Modern Tile Flooring
- Powder Room with Floating Vanity, Quartz Countertops, Modern Vessel Sink, Pendant Light and Subway Tile Feature Wall
- Bonus Room with Built-In Entertainment Unit, and Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Masters Quarters with Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring, Built-In Ceiling Speakers, Feature Wall and Designer Lighting
- Large Walk-in Closet with Custom MDF Millwork
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite Bathroom with Heated Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sinks, Pendant Lighting, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Oversized Steam Shower with Glass Door, Full-Height Tile Detailing and Bench
- Two Additional Bedrooms Feature Custom Closets with MDF Built-Ins and Upgraded Carpet/Underlay
- Main Bathroom with Dual Undermount Sinks, Subway Tile Detailing, Tub/Shower Combo and Full-Width Mirror
- Laundry Room with Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops, Sink, Hanging Rod and Cabinetry
- Fully-Developed with Web/Joist Construction for True 9-Foot Ceilings (No Bulkheads)
- Upgraded Carpet/Underlay Throughout
- Large Rec Room with Feature Wall
- Wet Bar with Quartz Countertops, Lower Cabinets and Open-Shelving
- Fourth Bedroom with Walk-In Closet
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Modern Vanity, and Tub/Shower Combo
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heat (Basement)
- Roughed-In Ceiling Speakers
- Roughed-In Central Vacuum System
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Security System
- Stucco, Hardie Board and Stone
- Rear Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
- Brushed Concrete Walks and Pressure Treated Fences
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
The community of Killarney, also referred to as Killarney/Glengarry, is bordered by 17th Ave to the North, 25a St SW to the East, Richmond Rd to the South, and 37th St SW to the West.
Although the first subdivision plan for this area was registered in 1906, most of the development in the area occurred in the post-war 1950s. The community has been a popular area for developers since 2002, replacing the older structures with low- and medium-density infills. The City has an Area Development Plan in place to guide future plans.
Killarney has a very active community association, driving social events and seminars at the Killarney/Glengarry community hall, as well as organizing neighborhood clean-up initiatives twice a year.
The Kilarney Aquatic and Recreation Centre is home to swimming pools and other recreational activities including dance, fitness and martial arts classes. There are two schools in the neighborhood, Holy Name (K-6) and The Killarney School (K-6 Montessori), with two Junior High schools and a full High School nearby.
There is an off-leash dog park just minutes away to the South along with cycling and walking paths.
Shopping options for Killarney include Safeway and Wal-Mart to the North in the Westbrook Mall, as well as numerous shops along 17th Ave and 37th St SW, including cycle shops, wine and spirits shops, pizzerias, and Korean, Vietnamese, Thai and Himalayan restaurants.
The new Westbrook LRT station is just minutes away, and many transit routes and cycling and walking paths provide access to the downtown core in minutes.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.