2614 Exshaw Road NW
Visit Multimedia Link for a 360 VT and Floorplans! FUNCTION & STYLE! One of our favourite semi-detached infill floorplans! This new home in Banff Trail has an incredible open-concept layout with a great use of space and amazing upgrades including a second floor bonus room, a home gym and four roomy bedrooms! Additional upgrades include eng. hardwood flooring on all upper levels, extensive custom millwork and built-in speakers. The central kitchen features waterfall quartz counters, full-height quartz backsplash, tons of custom 2-tone cabinetry w/ pullout drawers, black hardware/fixtures & premium S/S appliances including a double wide fridge/freezer, gas cooktop, and built-in wall oven/microwave. The main floor also features a bright dining room, and rear living room w/ dual sliding glass doors to the deck and yard. 9-ft ceilings, bonus room & 3 bedrooms are located upstairs including the master suite w/ a custom WIC & luxurious 5-pc ensuite w/ tile floors, freestanding tub & tile/glass shower (roughed in for steam). Basement is great for entertaining w/ FULL BAR, built-in media w/ sound system & large rec room + gym area w/ full height mirrors. Roughed in A/C, vacuflo and security. Full details on website.
About This Home
This brand-new home in Banff Trail is the perfect blend of style and function and features one of best infill floorplans we have seen in a while! Boasting over 2,600 square feet of developed living space including four roomy bedrooms, an upper bonus room, a full bar and a gym, this home was thoughtfully designed to accommodate today’s family that wants it all! Luxury upgrades include wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring on all upper levels, high-end finishes, and a built in sound system.
The open-concept main floor has a modern aesthetic with 9-foot painted ceilings and big windows throughout. At the center of it all the kitchen features waterfall quartz countertops, a full-height quartz backsplash and ample two-tone soft-close cabinetry including a built-in pantry and lots of pull-out drawers. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a double wide fridge/freezer, gas cooktop with a custom hoodfan, built-in wall microwave/oven, and a dishwasher.
Adjacent the kitchen, a bright dining area has space for a larger table, and views of the quiet street out front. At the rear of the home, the oversized living room features extensive built-in millwork including open shelves and enclosed lower cabinetry that frame the gas fireplace. Dual sliding glass doors allow tons of light into the space open to the rear deck and yard.
Perfect for families, a tiled mudroom has direct access to the double detached garage and has tons of built-in closet space as well as a bench, cubbies and hooks to keep shoes and jackets organized.
Up the staircase, the second floor has vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and a bright bonus wood with a built-in media centre. Great for families with children, this floor hosts three spacious bedrooms and a laundry room with quartz counters, an undermount sink, and a stacked washer/dryer. Both secondary bedrooms have closets with built-in organizers and share use of the main 4-piece bathroom.
Down the hall the master suite boasts a huge window and a walk-in closet with extensive built-in shelving. A sliding barn door leads to a beautiful 5-piece ensuite with heated tile floors, dual undermount sinks, quartz counters, a free-standing soaker tub and an oversized shower (roughed-in for steam) with tile and glass details.
Fully-developed with 9-ft ceilings, the lower level has a thoughtful design that is hard to come by these days. A large rec room is perfect for entertaining with built-in media, surround sound and an elegant bar with quartz counters, plentiful cabinetry and a sink. Around the corner, a space for a home gym area features full-height mirrors PLUS tons of extra storage space. Complete with a spacious fourth bedroom and another 4-piece bath, there is plenty of room for overnight guests.
This home is roughed-in for future A/C, central vacuum system, and security.
Banff Trail is an up and coming infill community with a good mix of nature and culture. With various amenities nearby and close proximity to downtown, LRT and Crowchild Trail.
Finishes & Specifications
Disclaimer: Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification
- 2-Storey Detached Infill with over 2,600 Square Feet of Living Space (1,859 Square Feet Above Grade)
- North Back Yard with Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit with Sound System, Spacious Bedroom, Full Bathroom and Home Gym
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring on All Upper Levels
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- 9’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Modern Tile Backsplash, Double Built-In Pantries
- Oversized Central Island with Waterfall Quartz Counters, and Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Double Wide Refrigerator/Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Built-In Hood Fan, Built-in Oven/Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows, Inset Gas Fireplace with Tile Details and Built-Ins
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinet, Linear Mirror, Quartz Countertop, and Undermount Sink
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Dual Closets, and Built-In Bench
- Vaulted Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Bright Bonus Room with Skylight and Extensive Built-In Millwork
- Master Suite Features 14.5-ft Vaulted Ceilings, South-Facing Windows and Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging and Shelf Storage
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Roughed-In Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity, Dual Undermount Sinks and Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Sink, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops,
- Secondary Bedrooms with Custom Closets
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Bar, Built-In Media Wall with Storage, and Surround Sound
- Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry, and Sink
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop and Tiled Tub Surround
- Space for Home Gym with Full-Height Mirror Wall
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank with 63000 BTU
- Built-In Speakers
- Roughed-In A/C, VacuFlo and Security System
- Stucco, Cedar, Cultured Stone
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
- Pressure Treated Wood Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.