2814 31 Street SW
Incredible new home in a family-friendly location w/ over 2500 sq ft of living space! This modern home features a number of upgrades including wide-plank engineered hwd on all upper levels, LED lighting & custom built-ins! Open-concept main floor hosts a modern kitchen w/ TONS of rich wood cabinets, quartz counters, oversized island & S/S appliances including a gas cooktop. Open-concept rear great room w/ gas-fireplace & built-in on both sides, plus access to backyard. Master suite is sure to impress w/ soaring vaulted ceilings & access to private upper balcony. Ensuite w/ in-floor heat, glass shower w/ rough-ins for steam, jetted tub & dual sinks. The basement is perfect for relaxing or entertaining w/ a built-in media shelf, wet bar, full wine room, 4th bdrm & full bath. Roughed-in for security, radiant in-floor heat & vaculfo. Fully-fenced backyard & double detached garage. See Realtor’s website for full details.
Located in family-friendly Killarney, this brand-new infill features over 2,500 sq ft of living space and upgrades over all levels. With numerous built-ins throughout and a large backyard, this home is a masterful blend of quality and style, inside and out.
The main floor is designed to optimize space and natural light, with 10-ft ceilings and large open-concept living areas. Through the entry, the tiled foyer has a large closet and opens to a spacious front flex space that makes for a perfect formal dining room.
At the centre of it all, the impressive kitchen boasts modern finishes including TONS of modern cabinetry, a sleek tile backsplash and loads of storage space. The oversized island features quartz counters and lots of bar seating. The stainless-steel appliance package includes a gas cooktop, hoodfan, built-in wall oven and microwave, a fridge and a dishwasher.
At the rear of the home, the spacious living area centres around a modern gas fireplace with a full height tile surround and built-in storage on both sides. A huge rear window wall overlooks the fully-fenced backyard and a glass door leads to the rear patio and BBQ area. Rounding out the main floor, an open-concept mudroom at the rear of the home has lots of storage and a built-in bench, and a stylish 2-piece powder room, great for everyday use.
The second level features a full laundry room, three large bedrooms, two full baths and a nook with a built-in desk. The master suite is a step above the competition with soaring vaulted ceilings, large windows and access to a private balcony. The 5-piece ensuite features heated tile floors, a glass shower and a jetted tub. Two additional bedrooms both have quick access to the shared main bath with an oversized vanity and a huge walk-in shower.
Downstairs, the fully-finished basement makes the perfect entertainment space with a contemporary wet bar, a dedicated wine room and a large rec room that centres on a built-in media shelf. A large fourth bedroom and full 4-piece bath make the perfect guest retreat.
This home is roughed-in for in-floor heat, vacuflo and a security system. Complete with a fully-fenced and paved backyard for ZERO MAINTENANCE landscaping, and a double detached garage, this home truly has it all.
- 2-Storey Detached Infill with over 2,500 Sq Ft of Living Space (1,767 Sq Ft Above Grade)
- East Back Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms - 3 Bedrooms Above Grade and One in Finished Basement
- Fully-Developed Basement with Rec Room, Wet Bar, Built-In Shelf and Sound System, Custom Wine Room, Spacious Guest Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on All Upper Levels
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- 10’ Ceilings
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Modern Tile Backsplash, Oversized Central Island with Bar Seating and Undermount Sink
- Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Hood Fan, Built-in Oven and Microwave and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Living Room Has Expansive Windows, Gas Fireplace with Built-Ins and Full-Height Tile
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinet with Quartz Countertop and Undermount Sink
- Open Tiled Mudroom with Closet, Bench and Hooks
- 9’ Ceilings
- Flex Space with Built-In Workspace
- Masters Suite Features Vaulted Ceilings, Access to Private Balcony and Walk-in Closet
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Roughed-In Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Drop-In Tub, Modern Vanity, Dual Undermount Sinks and Separate Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, and Shower with Full Height Tile
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops and Sink
- Expansive Rec Room with Wet Bar, Built-In Millwork and Surround Sound
- Wet Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry and Bar Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucet, and Tiled Tub Surround
- Custom Wine Room with Built-In Millwork and Wine Storage
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In for In-Floor Radiant Heat, VacuFlo and Security System
- Sump Pump
- Stucco and Stone
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WIITHOUT NOTICE
More About Killarney
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.