#3 2222 24a Street SW
|Condo Fee Includes||Insurance|
*LAST UNIT REMAINING!!!* Upgraded & designed like a single family home this outstanding 3-storey townhome in Killarney comes LOADED w/ luxury upgrades & over 1,725 sq ft of living space all at a reasonable price point for a very popular inner-city/infill community. If you’ve had hopes of purchasing a new infill but the price point has been out of reach, this is an absolute MUST SEE as it is built/finished like many new infills in the area. A RARE FIND FOR INNER CITY TOWNHOMES this unit has 4 SPACIOUS BEDS (3 up/1 down) 3.5 BATHS, a FINISHED BASEMENT w/ built-in media & a wet bar & a single detached garage. Upgrades include hwd flooring on all upper levels, S/S appliances including a gas range & built in microwave oven, 2nd floor bonus room & 3rd storey master retreat. Located mins to trendy 17th Ave, DT, transit/LRT & all amenities, these units are designed to accommodate singles, couples & professionals alike. See Realtor’s website for full specs & floorplans.
Prepare to be wowed by this incredible new townhome - now complete and ready for occupancy in the heart of popular Killarney/Richmond. This luxury townhome features an oversized 3-storey floorplan highlighted by contemporary upscale finishes, and a designer lighting package. A super rare find for most inner-city townhomes and ideal for couples or families this home features FOUR bedrooms (3 up/1 down), 3.5 bathrooms and a finished basement with built-in media and a wet bar.
Designed and finished like many new infills in the area, the main floor features generous primary living spaces including a living room, rear kitchen, dedicated dining area and an elegant 2-piece powder room.
The bright kitchen features far more storage than typical townhomes, with ample white shaker-style cabinets and a pantry with built-in cabinetry. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a gas range, built-in microwave, dishwasher and French-door refrigerator with a water dispenser. A large peninsula has bar seating for every day dining in addition to the adjacent seated dining room. A side glass door allows for extra natural light and provides direct access to a private outdoor area with room for a BBQ and access to the single detached garage.
At the front of the home, the bright living area centres on a gas fireplace with a tile surround and upper windows on both sides. Recessed hooks ups for a TV are great for keeping unsightly wires hidden, or for those who prefer to forgo a TV, these can easily be covered by a piece of art.
Upstairs, the second level is ideal for couples, families or even roommates with two bedrooms and a bright flex space. Both bedrooms have generous closet space with custom built-ins and share use of a main 4-piece bathroom with subway tile accents and a modern vanity with quartz countertops.
A third-storey loft serves as a stunning master retreat with vaulted ceilings, large windows and a private balcony. A barn door leads to the spa-inspired ensuite bath with dual sinks, quartz countertops, a glass shower, and drop-in tub. Completing the package, a huge walk-in closet off the ensuite features tons of built-in shelving.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement rivals every infill on the block with a custom built-in media centre and a full wet-bar. A fourth bedroom and additional 4-piece bath are great for overnight guests.
Built with the urban buyer in mind, this home has it all, in a location that can’t be beat. Located just minutes to bustling 17th Avenue, down the street to a number of amenities and within walking distance to transit and LRT. Commuting to and from downtown is effortless, and close proximity to Crowchild Trail and Bow Trail makes getting around the city a breeze.
- 3-Storey Townhome with Approximately 1,739 Square Feet of Living Space Above Grade
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 3rd Storey Loft/Master Quarters
- Fully-Developed Basement with Rec Room with Built-In Media, Wet Bar and Storage, Bedroom and Bathroom
- Low Voltage Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Ceiling Speakers
- 10’ Painted Ceilings
- Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Tile Backsplash and Stainless Steel Undermount Sink
- Island with Bar Seating & Quartz Counters
- Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Hood Fan, Built-in Wall Oven and Microwave and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with Feature Light Fixture
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows and Gas Fireplace with Tile Surround and Built-Ins
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinet with Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, and Contemporary Unilever Faucet
- Tiled Entry with Closet
- Full Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops, Upper Cabinetry, Side by Side Appliances and Sink
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucet and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Details
- Second and Third Bedroom with Large Windows and Built-In Closets
- Masters Bedroom Features Large Windows and Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf and Shoe Storage
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite with Full Height Tile and Jetted Tub, Modern Vanity with Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sinks and Separate Water Closet
- Fully-Developed with Wet Bar and Built-Ins
- Fourth Bedroom with Big Window and Good-Sized Closet
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucet and Tiled Tub Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- VacuFlo Rough-in
- Sump Pump
- Stucco with Brick Accents
- Brushed and Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Fully Landscaped
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Windows
- Metal Window Wells
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WIITHOUT NOTICE
More About Richmond
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.