3035 34 Street SW
About This Home
EXPECTED COMPLETION FALL 2021! COMING SOON TO KILLARNEY, this incredible new semi-detached infill is poised in a choice location, perfect for those with a preference for inner-city communities, and wanting easy access to an abundance of amenities style. This home offers over 2,600 square feet of total living space over three finished levels and a sought-after modern-farmhouse exterior. The functional, open-concept floorplans features large primary living spaces, 4-bedrooms, 3.5-bathrooms, and a fully-developed basement with a wet bar and a large rec room. Designed with style in mind, this home boasts a number of upgrades including wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring, built-in sound system, a personal gym, and designer upgrades throughout.
The open-concept main floor features a large front foyer with open views of the kitchen, living, and dining room. Boasting wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring and oversized windows throughout, this home features all of the luxuries you would expect from a new build, at a more affordable price point.
At the centre of it all the custom-built kitchen features quartz countertops, ample cabinetry including a built-in pantry, a modern tile backsplash and a stainless-steel appliance package including an upgraded refrigerator, gas-range, hoodfan, dishwasher and built-in microwave.
Flanking the kitchen on one side, the bright formal dining area has enough room for a large table and an oversized window that overlooks the front street. At the rear of the home, the beautiful living room centres on a modern gas fireplace with a beautiful shiplap feature wall. Full-height sliding glass doors provide direct access to the rear with a gas line for a BBQ.
Complete with an elegant 2-piece powder room and a tiled mudroom with a built-in bench and access to the backyard/garage, this home easily accommodates family life without compromising style and quality.
Upstairs, the second level features three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a full-sized laundry room with a private sink, and washer and dryer side by side. The impressive master boasts large windows and a spacious custom walk-in closet. A barn door makes a bold statement and leads to the private 5-piece ensuite with tile floors, a modern vanity and dual undermount sinks. A free-standing soaker tub is highlighted by a full-height tile feature wall and the oversized walk-in shower.
Both additional bedrooms feature large windows, built-in closets, and share use of the main 4-piece bath with tile flooring, a modern vanity with a fully-tiled tub/shower combo.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement features 9-foot ceilings and a large rec room with a custom floating entertainment unit. A large fourth bedroom with a walk-in closet and quick access to the 4-piece bathroom is perfect for overnight guests. The private gym space includes a fully mirrored wall and built in sound system.
Killarney is a popular inner-city community, home to a number of luxury estate homes and infills. Killarney is a favourite among urban buyers for its upscale curb appeal, professional demographic and family-friendly amenities including close proximity to a number of public and private schools, parks and playgrounds. Don’t pass up this opportunity to check out this stunning infill before it’s gone!
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill with over 2,600 Square Feet of Total Living Space (1,813 Square Feet Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down) and 3.5 Bathrooms
- Fully-Developed Basement with Rec Room, Wet Bar, Full Bathroom and Fourth Bedroom & Gym
- Oversized Windows Throughout
- High-Profile Casing and Trim Throughout
- Custom MDF Millwork in All Closets
- 10-Foot Ceilings and Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Central Kitchen with Quartz Countertops, Ceiling-Height White Lacquered Cabinets, Pull Out Drawers, Tile Backsplash and Brushed Gold Hardware/Fixtures
- Upgraded Steel Appliance Package Includes French Door Fridge with Lower Freezer and Water Dispenser, Gas Cooktop, Custom Hoodfan, Built-In Oven/Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Oversized Central Island with Dual Basin Undermount Sink, Bar Seating and Designer Pendants
- Seated Dining Room with Oversized Window, Decorative Light Fixture and Feature Wall
- Open-Concept Living Room with Gas Fireplace, Tile Surround, and Built-In Millwork
- Sliding Glass Doors with Access to Oversized Deck
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Modern Vanity, Quartz Countertop and Undermount Sink
- Carpet Wrapped Staircase with Wood Railing and Metal Spindles
- Open Den/Study
- Masters Quarters with Large Walk-in Closet and Private 5-Piece Ensuite
- Master Ensuite Bathroom with Heated Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sinks, Framed Mirrors with Designer Wall Sconces, Free-Standing Soaker Tub with Pendant Light Above, Oversized Shower with Glass Door, Full-Height Tile Detailing, Handheld Shower Head, Rain Shower Head and Body Jets Two Additional Bedrooms with Built-In Closets
- Main Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Modern Vanity with Undermount Sink, Subway Tile Detailing, Tub/Shower Combo and Upgraded Black Fixtures/Faucets
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Sink and Custom Cabinetry
- Fully-Developed Basement with 9-Foot Ceilings and Upgraded Carpet/Underlay
- Large Rec Room with Custom Floating Entertainment Unit & Wet Bar
- Fourth Bedroom with Walk-In Closet
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Modern Vanity, Subway Tile Detailing, Tub/Shower Combo and Upgraded Black Fixtures/Faucets
- Home Gym with Mirrored Walls & Built-In Sound System
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers
- Built-In Central Vacuum System
- Built-In Security System
- Roughed-In In-Floor Heating in Basement & Central Air Conditioning
- Rear Upper Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
- Brushed Concrete Walks and Pressure Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
Killarney/Glengarry in Calgary’s southwest was first developed in the early twentieth century. Since around 2002, many of the neighborhood’s older homes have been replaced by infill developments. Killarney/Glengarry has since become a very desirable area for homebuyers that wish to live in an inner city neighborhood that has the feel of a suburb. The community also has the mature trees characteristic of older established parts of the city.
Shopping, restaurants, pubs, and recreation facilities are all within easy reach, with Westbrook Mall situated just north of the community. Downtown is easily accessible, either via Bow Trail or the nearby West LRT. The area has become popular with young families and has both public and separate schools. Mount Royal University is also located just to the south.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.