3102 13 Avenue SW
Prepare to be wowed! This brand-new DETACHED infill in Shaganappi is sure to generate attention w/ a WALK-OUT LOWER PATIO w/ rough-in for a future hot tub and an UPPER DECK w/ DOWNTOWN VIEWS! Expertly crafted by Designo Developments, this home is perfect for those looking for a functional open-concept floorplan. Enjoy spacious primary living spaces across 2,918 sq ft, 4 beds, 3.5 bathrooms, and a fully developed basement w/ lower mudroom and walk-out access to the detached double garage. The gourmet kitchen boasts extensive ceiling height cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a massive island featuring waterfall quartz countertops and bar seating. The living room centres on a modern gas fireplace with a fully tiled feature wall and oversized windows on both sides overlooking the deck area w/ expansive downtown views. Highlighted by a floor-to-ceiling glass feature wall, a beautiful wood-wrapped staircase leads to the second level, which hosts three good-sized bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a laundry room. The stunning master retreat displays an elegant gas fireplace and a private ensuite with barn door entrance. Downstairs, the basement is perfect for entertaining, with a vast rec room equipped w/ a built-in media wall, 3D colour projector, 120" screen, a fully-loaded wet bar with an island and bar seating, wine room, and walk-out patio w/ a rough-in for a future hot tub! Shaganappi is a popular inner-city community home to upscale infills within walking distance to the Westbrook CTrain station, Westbrook Mall, and the Killarney Aquatic Centre. Along with in-slab heat and rough-ins for a central vac and security systems, this is the one you've been waiting for. Note: Pictures are from a similar, previous project by the builder. *Visit Multimedia Link for Floorplans & More!* *RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon development.
More About This Home
This phenomenal new detached infill brought to you by Designo Developments is sure to leave an impression.
Located in Shaganappi, this property is perfect for those looking for space to start a family or are interested in inner-city living! This home is designed with function and practicality in mind, with stylish modern finishes and over 2,918 square feet of living space. The home boasts luxury upgrades, including a stunning glass feature wall, elegant and upgraded fixtures/finishes, oversized windows, and premium appliances.
The open concept main floor allows the engineered hardwood floors and 9' ceiling to guide your view throughout the entire living space. At the front of the home, a spacious foyer with a built-in bench, coat closet, hooks, and upper shelving is perfect for greeting guests. Views into the formal dining room is a great way to be welcomed into the home and has ample space for an expandable table, while the sizeable South-facing window allows for natural light to brighten the entire house.
In the center of the main floor, a stunning modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances, sleek black fixtures, a gas cooktop and hood fan, and a built-in wall-oven/microwave. The waterfall quartz countertops pair beautifully with the dark wood and white cabinetry, creating a stylish and functional space with a seemingly endless amount of storage. Great for entertaining, this kitchen also features a massive central island with bar seating and two separate under-mount sinks.
Next to the kitchen, the roomy living room boasts a modern built-in gas fireplace with full-height tile surround with oversized windows on either side of it, offering views onto the back deck. Through the rear mudroom with a built-in bench, hooks, and shelving, you’ll find yourself on the upper back deck, complete with downtown views and a Lunar Bowl gas fire pit.
While heading upstairs, you’ll pass by the discrete 2-piece powder room, which matches the dark wood cabinetry and quartz countertops. The staircase features a floor-to-ceiling glass feature wall leading up to the second floor with a laundry room with an under-mounted sink, three bedrooms, and two full bathrooms.
The master features oversized windows, built-in ceiling speakers, a gas fireplace with tile details, and barn door access to the private 5-piece ensuite. A walk-in closet with custom millwork is excellent for the fashionable professional. The ensuite is the perfect place to unwind with heated tile floors, a steam shower with a full-height tile surround, a drop-in soaker tub, and a large vanity with dual under-mounted sinks.
The second and third bedrooms feature walk-in closets, large windows, and enough space for a variety of bedroom furniture.
Heading downstairs to the fully developed lower level, the expansive rec room immediately stands out from other infill homes. With a vast built-in media mall that includes extra storage space, a built-in 3D colour projector, and a 120” screen…hosting movie nights and parties will be a breeze. A full bar featuring matching quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, sink, bar fridge, plus bar seating sits across from the main area with direct views of the media wall. And for the wine connoisseurs in your life, there's also an upscale wine room with a glass door.
Taking your hosting up another notch is the walk-out 10’ x 21’ concrete patio that’s roughed in for a future hot tub! With access through a lower mudroom that’s complete with a built-in bench and coat closet, you’re all set for any get-togethers.
A guest bedroom further into the lower level includes a large window and access to a full bath.
This home also comes fully equipped with rough-ins for a central vacuum, security system and is included in the progressive new home warranty program. A double detached garage is perfect for Calgary winters, rounding out this upgraded, contemporary home.
Shaganappi is a beautiful neighbourhood only a few minutes drive to the downtown core and close to local amenities. Adjacent to Crowchild Trail, it is easy to connect to any area of the city with minimal navigation. With beautiful views of the city and valley and parks to enjoy, neither this property nor its location will disappoint!
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon development.
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Detached Infill by Designo Developments w/ over 2,918 Square Feet of Living Space
(1,995 Square Feet Above Grade)
- South Facing Front Exposure
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully Developed Basement w/ Large Rec Room, Walkout Patio w/ Rough-In for Hot Tub, Wet Bar, Media Center w/ Built-In Projector, 120” Screen and Surround Sound, Spacious Guest Bedroom, and Full Bathroom
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on All Upper Levels
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Smart-Home Compatible & Built-In Alarm System
- Detached Double Garage w/ Walk-Up Access to Lower Mudroom
- Upper Deck w/ Downtown Views and Lunar Bowl Gas Fire Pit
- 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Kitchen Featuring Waterfall Quartz Countertops, Full-Height Tile Backsplash, Custom Cabinetry w/ Soft-Close Hardware, Under Cabinet Lighting, and Large Walk-In Pantry
- Oversized Central Island w/ Bar Seating, Dual-Basin Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink, and Secondary Prep Sink
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Double Wide Fridge/Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Hood Fan, Built-in Oven and Microwave and Dishwasher
- Central Dining Area and Sitting Room w/ View of Front Yard
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows Overlooking Back Deck and Gas Fireplace w/ Full-Height Tiled Surround
- Elegant 2-Piece Powder Room
- Front Foyer w/ Coat Closet and Built-In Bench w/ Hooks and Upper Shelf
- Rear Mudroom w/ Built-In Bench w/ Hooks and Upper Shelf
- 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Masters Suite Features Built-In Ceiling Speakers, Gas Fireplace w/ Tile Details, Barn Door Entrance to Ensuite, and Large Walk-in Closet
- 5-Piece Ensuite w/ Heated Tile Floors, Steam Shower w/ Full Height Tile, Drop-In Soaker Tub w/ Tile Surround, Modern Vanity, Dual Undermount Sinks and Separate Water Closet
- Main Bath w/ Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucet and Tub/Shower w/ Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room w/ Washer/Dryer, Tile Backsplash, Counter and Upper Cabinetry
- Second Bedroom w/ Walk-In Closet, Vaulted Ceiling
- Third Bedroom w/ Large Walk-in Closet
- Over 922 Square Feet of Living Space
- Expansive Rec Room w/ Walkout Access to Lower Patio, Wet Bar, Built-In Media Wall w/ Built-In Storage
- Full Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom-Built Cabinetry, Sink, Bar Seating, and Bar Fridge
- Walk-In Wine Room w/ Built-In Custom Shelving, Glass Door, and Partial Glass Wall
- Bright Guest Bedroom w/ Large Window
- Bathroom w/ Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink and Tiled Tub Surround
- Lower Mudroom w/ Closet and Built-In Bench w/ Hooks and Upper Shelves
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace w/ Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Central Vacuum System
- Roughed-In Security System
- Sump Pump
- In-Slab Heat in Basement
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Built-In Alarm System
- Detached Double Garage w/ Easy Access to Basement Mudroom
- 10’ x 21’ Lower Concrete Patio w/ Rough-In for Future Hot Tub
- 10’ x 21’ Upper Deck w/ Downtown Views and Lunar Bowl Gas Fire Pit
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon development.
Disclaimer: Images are shown for inspiration, actual finishes will vary.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.