3110 39 Street SW
*Visit Multimedia Link for Floorplans & Full Details!* It’s all about the little things. Enjoy unparalleled DESIGNER UPGRADES in this upcoming SEMI-DETACHED INFILL in GLENBROOK – only minutes to everyone’s favourite Glamorgan Bakery, Optimist Athletic Park, and Westhills! Featuring over 2,590 sq ft of developed living space, including a PRIVATE MAIN FLOOR HOME OFFICE w/ beautiful barn door entrance & built-in desk, open concept main floor, a VAULTED master suite w/ LUXURY WALK-IN CLOSET w/ centre bench w/ drawers, plus a spacious fully developed basement w/ full wet bar and an OPTIONAL HOME GYM SPACE OR FIFTH BEDROOM! Enjoy an open and spacious chef-inspired kitchen, complete w/ premium stainless steel appliance package, custom cabinetry w/ soft-close hardware, a modern tile backsplash, built-in pantries, and an oversized central island w/ waterfall counters. The luxury details follow you into the living room, which features a beautiful inset gas fireplace w/ tile details & built-in cabinet and an upgraded 10’x8’ bi-parting patio door, creating the perfect indoor/outdoor space. Upstairs, you’ll find a large laundry room, a modern main bath, and two secondary bedrooms, each w/ high tray ceilings and custom closets. The master retreat doesn’t hold back on the upgrades either – it features a vaulted ceiling,extra-large West-facing window, a huge walk-in closet w/ built-ins and a centre bench w/ drawers, plus an elegant 5-pc ensuite. Come together as a family in the vast basement rec room w/ built-in media wall, full wet bar, and rough-ins for a projector and screen. Looking for even more space? This home has an option for a custom home gym or fifth bedroom! Glenbrook offers the perfect blend of quiet, family-friendly living with convenient access to all your favourite shops and amenities. The community hosts four schools, including A.E. Cross School and Calgary Christian Secondary School, and is only 6-min from Mount Royal. Quickly get to your favourite local shops along 37 St SW, or hop onto Richmond Road and hit up Westhills to see a movie, browse Winners, or enjoy a night out at National Westhills. And when Monday morning hits, you’re only 15-min to the Downtown Core, so you can hit that snooze button a couple of times like we all like to do! *RMS are taken from builder’s plans and subject to change upon completion.
More About This Home
It’s all about the little things – the vaulted ceilings and bi-part glass doors – that truly make the difference between a beautiful home and the right home for you.
This brand-new home in Glenbrook is the perfect blend of style and function and features one of the best infill floorplans we have seen in a while! Boasting over 2,590 square feet of developed living space, this upgraded home features a private main floor office and the option for a custom home gym or fifth bedroom!
The open-concept main floor features a modern aesthetic, with 10-foot painted ceilings and 8-foot passage doors, and a spacious front foyer with a custom built-in bench with hooks that overlooks the bright, formal dining room.
Just in from the dining room, a private home office provides a quiet space to take calls and complete your work from home. The space features a custom built-in desk with upper storage, a good-sized window for some much-needed vitamin D, and a stylish barn door entrance.
Then, at the center of it all, the chef-inspired kitchen features quartz countertops, a modern tile backsplash, and tons of custom cabinetry with soft-close hardware – including a built-in pantry and lots of pull-out drawers. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a fridge/freezer, gas cooktop with a custom hood fan, built-in wall microwave/oven, and a dishwasher. The oversized central island has plenty of seating for day-to-day dining and features a modern aesthetic with a beautiful waterfall countertop.
The luxury details follow you into the spacious living room. Not only does the space centre on a beautiful inset gas fireplace with tile details and built-in cabinet, but taking you out onto the back deck is an upgraded 10-foot by 8-foot bi-parting patio door, creating the perfect indoor/outdoor space.
Perfect for families, a tiled mudroom offers direct access to the double detached garage and has tons of built-in closet space as well as a bench, cubbies, and hooks to keep shoes and jackets organized. A stylish 2-piece powder room features a linear mirror, quartz countertop, and a custom light fixture.
Up the wood and black spindle staircase, the second floor has three bedrooms, a laundry room, and an elegant master suite. The laundry room comes complete with tile floors, quartz counters, an undermount sink, side-by-side appliances, and a plug-in for an iron. Both secondary bedrooms have custom closets, high tray ceiling features, and share use of the main 4-piece bath.
Down the hall, the master suite boasts a vast vaulted ceiling, adding to the designer luxury feel of the home. A huge West-facing window brings in lots of natural light and a truly magical walk-in closet features extensive built-in shelving and a centre bench with built-in drawers. A sliding barn door leads to an elegant 5-piece ensuite with heated tile floors, dual undermount sinks, quartz counters, a free-standing soaker tub and an oversized shower (roughed-in for steam) with tile and glass details.
Fully developed with 9-foot ceilings, the lower level has a thoughtful design that is hard to come by these days. A large rec room is perfect for entertaining with built-in media, surround sound, rough-ins for a projector and screen, and a modern wet bar with quartz counters, upper and lower cabinetry, and a sink. Complete with a spacious fourth bedroom and another 4-piece bath, there is plenty of room for overnight guests. But, if you’re family needs a little bit more dedicated space, this home comes with an optional custom home gym space or a fifth bedroom! Even with one of these options, the entertainment area stays spacious and useful.
Other home upgrades include smart home/CAT 6 wiring in media areas, roughed-in ceiling speakers, air conditioning, a central vacuum system, and a roughed-in security system. Outside, the modern farmhouse exterior uses premium board and batten, metal-clad exterior doors with glass, and the home comes with a low-maintenance landscaping package.
Glenbrook offers the perfect blend of quiet, family-friendly living with convenient access to all your favourite shops and amenities. The community hosts four schools, including A.E. Cross School and Calgary Christian Secondary School, and is only 6-min from Mount Royal. Quickly get to your favourite local shops along 37 St SW, or hop onto Richmond Road and hit up Westhills to see a movie, browse Winners, or enjoy a night out at National Westhills. And when Monday morning hits, you’re only 15-min to the Downtown Core, so you can hit that snooze button a couple of times like we all like to do!
*RMS are taken from builder’s plans and subject to change upon completion.
Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- Over 2,590 Square Feet of Living Space (1,806 Sq Ft Above Grade)
- West Front Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down) – With Option for 5th Bedroom in the Basement
- Private Home Office on Main Floor
- Fully Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit with Sound System, Spacious Bedroom, Full Bathroom, and Option for Home Gym or Office
- Oversized Windows Throughout
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Modern Tile Backsplash, and Built-In Pantries
- Oversized Central Island with Waterfall Quartz Counters and Undermounted Stainless-Steel Sink
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Refrigerator/Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Built-In Hood Fan, Built-in Oven/Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Living Room featuring 10’ x 8’ Bi-Parting Patio Door, Inset Gas Fireplace with Tile Details and Built-In Cabinet
- Private Home Office with Barn Door Entrance, Custom Built-In Desk, and Custom Storage
- Powder Room with Linear Mirror, Custom Light Fixture, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, and Dual-Flush Toilet
- Front Foyer features a Built-In Bench with Hooks
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Custom Closet, Bench, Storage Cubbies, and Hooks
- Vaulted and Tray Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Master Suite Features Vaulted Ceilings, West-Facing Windows, and Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf Storage, and Custom Bench in the Centre with Built-In Drawers
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Roughed-In Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity, Dual Undermount Sinks, and Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Sink, Built-In Upper and Lower Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, and Plug-In for Iron Above the Counter
- Secondary Bedrooms Both with Tray Ceilings and Custom Closets
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Bar, Built-In Media Wall with Storage, Surround Sound Speakers, and Rough-Ins for Projector
- Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Upper and Lower Cabinetry, Sink, and Bar Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Walk-In Closet
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, and Tiled Tub Surround
- Option for Custom Home Gym or Office
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Ceiling Speakers
- Smart Home/CAT 6 Wiring in Media Area Compatible with Audio Visual System
- CAT 5 Wiring Throughout
- AC/Vacuum System and Roughed-In Security System
- Stucco and Board & Batten
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
- Pressure Treated Wood Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
- Low Maintenance Vinyl Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
*RMS are taken from builder’s plans and subject to change upon completion.
Disclaimer: Images are shown for inspiration, actual finishes will vary.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.