Attached New Infill Sold in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||3315 41 Street SW|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
|Size (AG)||1839 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||279 sq/metres|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
Elegance & value in popular Glenbrook! This brand-new home by Professional Custom Homes sits on a quiet street mins to parks, schools, shops & amenities. W/ over 1800 sq ft of living space & basement completion underway there is no shortage of room. The open-concept main floor has large living spaces w/ plentiful natural light & features a mix of tile/hwd floors, 10-ft ceilings & built-in speakers. Flanking the kitchen on either side is a front dining room & rear sitting area w/ gas f/p & feature wall w/ dual glass doors to deck & yard. Airy kitchen w/ 2-tone cabinets, quartz countertops, S/S appliances including a gas cooktop & island w/ bar seating. 3 bdrms upstairs including the master w/ WIC & 5-pc ensuite. Basement to have 9-ft ceilings, 4th bed & full bath + large rec room. Fully fenced backyard complete w/ landscaping & double detached garage. Progressive new home warranty program *See Listing Agent’s website for full details*
|Features||Ceiling 9 ft., Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows|
|Site Influences||Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Sloping Lot|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
|Goods Included||Dishwasher-Built-In, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas|
|Flooring||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood|
|Heating Type||Forced Air-1|
|Roof Type||Asphalt Shingles|
If you are looking for exceptional value in Glenbrook, your search is over. Contemporary and elegant, this brand-new home by Professional Custom Homes sits on a quiet tree-lined street with a West-facing backyard and close proximity to parks, schools and all amenities. Offering over 1,800 square feet of living space plus an unfinished basement, this home is loaded with upgrades and full of potential.
The open-concept main floor features a large front foyer with open views of the kitchen living and dining room. Boasting wide-plank hardwood floors, 10-foot ceilings, and built-in ceiling speakers throughout, this home is both stylish and functional.
At the centre of it all the impressive custom-built kitchen features rich two-tone cabinetry, a modern subway tile backsplash and an upgraded stainless-steel appliance package including a gas-range, built-in oven and microwave, and modern hoodfan. The large island has a dual basin undermount sink, waterfall quartz countertops, and lots of bar seating for everyday use.
Flanking the kitchen on one side, the bright formal dining area has enough room for a large table, and an oversized window that overlooks the quiet front street and lets tons of natural light in to brighten the entire main floor. At the rear of the home, the beautiful living room centres around a modern gas fireplace and custom-built Walnut and Stone feature wall. An entire glass wall with dual sliding glass doors allows loads of natural light to flood the space and provides direct access to the rear deck with a gas line for a BBQ.
Complete with an elegant powder room and a tiled mudroom with a built-in bench and access to the backyard/garage, this home easily accommodates family life without compromising style and quality.
Upstairs hosts three bedrooms and a huge laundry room with built-in cabinetry and lots of extra storage. The master bedroom features an oversized front-facing window, and a spacious walk-in closet with loads of custom built-ins. The ensuite features tile floors, an oversized vanity with dual sinks and quartz counters, a large glass shower and a separate soaker tub.
Two additional bedrooms both have plush carpet and large closets and share use of the main four-piece bath with quartz counters and a tiled tub/shower.
Downstairs, construction on the future basement already underway. Complete with 9-ft ceilings, a large rec room, fourth bedroom and full bath, this is the perfect escape for guests.
Outside, the fully fenced backyard offers plenty of space to relax and entertain outdoors complete with a full landscaping package and easy access to and from the double detached garage.
Glenbrook is a great neighbourhood conveniently located close to all amenities and just minutes to downtown. This is a fantastic opportunity for home ownership in a coveted inner-city community for families who want it all – unparalleled style, quality and functionality.
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- Double Detached Garage
- 3 Bedrooms Above Grade
- 5” Baseboards and 3.5” Casings
- Pot Lighting and Decora Plugs and Switches Throughout
- 10’ Knockdown Ceilings
- Wide Plank, Enginereed Hardwood Flooring
- Kitchenaid Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Custom Built, Two Tone, Kitchen Cabinetry with Subway Tile Backsplash
- Kitchen Island with Quartz Waterfall Countertop and Under-Mount Sink
- Formal Dining Room with Large Window
- Living Room Features Gas Fireplace with Stone and Walnut Feature Wall
- Double Sliding Glass Doors to Rear Deck
- Powder Room with Custom Walnut Cabinetry and Quartz Countertop
- Large Mudroom with Tile Flooring, Built-in Bench, and Custom Millwork
- 9’ Knockdown Ceilings
- Masters Quarters features Large Walk-in Closet with Built-in Cabinetry and Large Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Bathroom includes Dual Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass, Tiled Flooring, Freestanding Soaker Tub and Water Closet
- Main Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring and Full Height Tiled Tub Surround
- Two Generous-sized Secondary Bedrooms with Large Windows and Walk-in Closets
- Laundry Room with Tiled Floor and Floor Drain
- 9’ Ceilings
- Fourth Bedroom with Walk-In Closet and Large Window
- Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring and Full Height Tiled Tub Surround
- Large Rec Room
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 48-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT MODIFY THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
More About Glenbrook
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Born and raised in Calgary, Mike possesses an extensive knowledge of the city and its diverse communities. Coming from a background in Business Finance, he has a true understanding of the value in a property and the best ways to maximize your investment. Licensed to trade in Real Estate since 2004, Mike’s honest and upfront approach has allowed him to gain a vast clientele of buyers, sellers, and investors. Realizing and placing real value on his client’s time, no request is too big or too small; Mike will do his utmost to deliver results in a professional, organized and timely manner.