Detached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||3514 7 Avenue SW|
|Size (AG)||2027 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||317 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
This detached infill by StoneBrier Homes is situated on a premium lot in Spruce Cliff close to schools, parks & all amenities. W/ over 2,700 sq ft of total living space there is no shortage of room to live & grow. The bright main floor features a tiled front entry & rear mudroom w/ built-ins, South-facing living room w/ full-height feature wall & gas fireplace, central kitchen w/ island, two tone cabinets, quartz counters & Bosch S/S appliances, a bright rear dining room w/ easy access to rear cement pad & 2-pc powder room. 2nd floor has a tiled laundry room, 2 full baths & 3 bedrooms including the master w/ a WIC & luxurious 5-pc ensuite w/ tile floors, quartz counters, fully-tiled shower w/ glass wall & drop-in tub. The finished basement adds over 700 sq ft of extra living space w/ a huge rec room, wet bar, 4th bedroom, 4-pc bath & storage room. See listing agent’s website for full details.
Located on premium inner-city lot this brand new 2-storey detached infill in Spruce Cliff is located close to schools, parks, shops, amenities and more. With over 2,700 square feet of total living space, 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, there is no shortage of room to live and grow.
The open-concept main floor boasts 9-ft ceilings, engineered oak hardwood flooring and huge windows throughout. With a thoughtful plan that includes a sizeable front living room, an impressive central kitchen, bright dining room and tiled rear mudroom, this home was designed to meet today’s family needs.
The front entryway has a large closet and opens to the sunny front living space with an oversized South-facing window, tons of natural light, 10-ft ceilings and a contemporary gas fireplace feature wall with a stone surround and built-out mantle.
The spacious central kitchen features custom two-tone cabinetry with walnut details, under-cabinet lighting and soft close hardware, quartz countertops and a subway tile backsplash. The upgraded Bosch stainless steel appliance package includes a gas cooktop, built-in oven, French door refrigerator, dishwasher, and built-in microwave with trim kit. With tons of counter and cupboard space, including a full wall of pantry shelving, this space is as functional as it is beautiful. At the center of it all a built-in command center with custom cabinetry and quartz counters has extra storage for everyday items.
Adjacent to the kitchen the formal dining room has big windows that overlook the backyard and easy access to the rear patio which is conveniently equipped with a gas line for a BBQ.
At the rear of the home, the tiled mudroom with custom cabinetry and a built-in bench is great for keeping jacket and clutter tucked away and has direct access to the oversized double detached garage. A discrete 2-piece powder room with quartz counters and modern finishes is conveniently located away from the main living areas but easily accessible for everyday use.
Upstairs, the second level features three bedrooms and two full bathrooms, 9-ft knock down ceilings and a huge tiled laundry room with built-in cabinetry. The impressive master quarters boasts a large walk-in closet and a luxurious 5-piece ensuite with dual sinks, a drop-in soaker tub, a walk-in shower with full-height tile detail and a private water closet. Two additional two bedrooms share use of the main 4-piece bath with tile floors, quarts counters and a tub/shower with full-height tile surround.
Downstairs the fully developed basement adds over 700 square feet of beautifully finished living space including a generous entertainment area with a full wet bar and a bright fourth bedroom and full bath for guests. 9-ft ceilings and huge windows open the space and a finished storage room adds loads of extra space to store larger personal items.
Outside the fully-fenced/landscaped backyard features a 11.5’x10 concrete patio, exposed aggregate walkway to the garage and sod for a beautiful exterior with minimal upkeep.
Located in a fantastic central location close to LRT, transit, downtown, and all amenities as well as a variety of schools and parks, this is a great location for couples, families, and professionals alike!
- 2 Storey Detached Infill with over 2,750 Square Feet of Living Space (2,027 Above Grade)
- North Back Yard Exposure
- Oversized Double Detached Garage (22’ x 21’)
- 3 Bedrooms Above Grade
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar
- Spacious Guest Bedroom and Full Bathroom on Lower Level
- Knock-Down Ceilings and Oversized Windows Throughout
- Low Voltage Fixtures and Energy Efficient Pot Lighting
- 9’ Knockdown Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom 2-Tone Cabinetry with Details, Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, Subway Tile Backsplash and Stainless Steel Undermount Sink with Chrome Unilever Faucet
- Premium Bosch Stainless Steel Appliance Package Including Refrigerator, Built-In Oven, Countertop Stove, Hood Fan, Built-in Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Built-In Pantry and Storage Closet
- Formal Dining Area with View of Back Yard
- Living Room Featuring 10’ Ceilings, Expansive South-Facing Windows and Wide Format Gas Fireplace with Stone Surround and TV Feature Wall
- Powder Room with Cabinet, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Contemporary Unilever Faucet, and Dual-Flush Toilet
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Built-In Bench, Coat Hooks, and Closet
- Built-in Telephone Desk/Command Centre with Custom Cabinetry and Quartz Countertops
- 9’ Knockdown Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Masters Quarters Features Huge South-Facing Windows and Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf and Shoe Storage
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite with Walk-in Wet-Room with Full Height Tile and Drop-in Soaker Tub, Dual Undermount Sinks and Separate Water Closet with Dual Flush Toilet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Unilever Faucet, Dual-Flush Toilet and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Tiled Flooring, Floor Drain, Built-In Cabinetry and Quartz Countertops
- 2 Additional Large Bedrooms, 1 with Walk-in Closet
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Wet Bar and Large Windows
- Wet Bar featuring Quartz Countertop, Floating Thick Edge Shelves and Bar Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Unilever Faucet, Dual-Flush Toilet and Tiled Tub Surround
- Large Finished Storage Room
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 48-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- VacuFlo Rough-in
- Sump Pump
- Stucco with Aluminum Walnut Longboard Siding and Stone Accents
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Fiberglass Exterior Doors
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Fully Landscaped
- 5’ x 10’ Concrete Pad
- Low Maintenance Vinyl Windows
- Pressure-Treated Wood Window Wells
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Alberta New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WIITHOUT NOTICE
More About Spruce Cliff
Michael W Johnston
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Born and raised in Calgary, Mike possesses an extensive knowledge of the city and its diverse communities. Coming from a background in Business Finance, he has a true understanding of the value in a property and the best ways to maximize your investment. Licensed to trade in Real Estate since 2004, Mike’s honest and upfront approach has allowed him to gain a vast clientele of buyers, sellers, and investors. Realizing and placing real value on his client’s time, no request is too big or too small; Mike will do his utmost to deliver results in a professional, organized and timely manner.