3927 16 Street SW
Situated on a 30’ x 125’ lot w/ a WEST backyard, this detached home by AG Developments is the apex of luxury in coveted Altadore. W/ 4 beds, 3.5 baths & over 3,300 sf over 3 finished levels, upgrades include 10-ft painted ceilings, butler pantry, custom millwork & sound proofing on exterior walls facing 16 St. Open-concept main floor w/ formal dining rm, chef’s kitchen & living rm w/coffered ceiling & sliding glass doors to the backyard. 2nd floor w DT views & 3 large beds including master suite w/ expansive WIC, private balcony & spa-like 5-pc ensuite. Fully-finished basement w/ 9-ft ceilings, full bar, built-in media, gym & 4th bed. Complete w/ CAT 5 wiring throughout, HE furnace & 75-gal HW tank. Roughed-in for central vac, AC & in-floor heat. See Realtor’s Website for full details.
Situated on a 30’ x 125’ lot with a sunny West-facing backyard, this detached home by AG Developments is the apex of luxury living. Boasting four bedrooms, over 3,300 square feet of living space and several custom upgrades, this home offers opportunity for ownership in an area that consistently ranks as one of Calgary’s most desirable neighbourhoods.
Showcasing a strong attention to detail, the open-concept main floor features wide-plank engineered oak hardwood flooring, 10-ft painted ceilings with custom coffered beams in the living room, and oversized windows throughout.
At the centre of it all, the chef-inspired kitchen features waterfall quartz countertops, a full-height tile backsplash and loads of custom cabinetry with modern glossy fronts. The top of the line Jenn-Air stainless steel appliance package includes an oversized fridge/freezer with glass display, a 6-Burner Wolf cooktop with hoodfan, built-in wall oven and microwave, and a dishwasher. Highlighted by modern pendants, the oversized island houses a dual-basin undermount sink as well as a temperature controlled beverage fridge, and has bar seating for casual dining.
A walkthrough butler’s pantry features additional cabinetry as well as quartz countertops and a secondary prep sink. Conveniently, this space leads from the kitchen to the formal dining room located at the front of the home. A sliding barn door in the dining room helps to separate the two spaces and keep messes hidden while entertaining.
At the rear of the home, the bright living room features a beautiful coffered ceiling detail and a gas fireplace feature wall with a full-height tile surround and custom millwork on both sides. The functional layout, which features a side entry mudroom, allows for extra space in the living room, and additional windows that span across the entire rear wall of the home. The beautiful West backyard is easily accessible through enormous sliding glass doors or the tiled mudroom.
Rounding out the main floor, a stylish 2-piece powder room is tucked away from the primary living spaces, located off the landing of the stairs going down to the basement.
Highlighted by a large skylight, a stunning wood wrapped staircase with glass railings leads the way to the second floor where three large bedrooms, two full baths and a laundry room perfectly accommodate family life.
The luxurious master suite features an expansive walk-in closet with custom millwork, and patio doors that lead to a private balcony. The spa-like 5-piece ensuite boasts tiled walls, heated floors, inset mirrors, quartz countertops with dual undermount sinks, a freestanding soaker tub, and a steam shower with body jets and dual shower heads.
Both secondary bedrooms have large windows and custom closets (one with a walk-in closet) and share use of the main 5-piece bathroom with an extended vanity, dual undermount sinks and a tub/shower combo with a full-height decorative tile surround.
Downstairs the fully-developed basement features plush carpet and 9-ft ceilings throughout. Complete with an expansive rec room with a built-in media unit and a full wet bar – this is the perfect entertainment area.
A fourth bedroom with a generous closet is great for accommodating overnight guests, and has easy access to another full bathroom with an oversized shower. Lastly, this home features a gym area with rubber floors, that could easily be converted to a fifth bedroom if needed.
Outside, the oversized rear deck is made from no-maintenance composite decking, and has space for patio furniture and a gas hookup for a BBQ. The oversized double detached garage is easily accessible via the side-entry mudroom, and there is extra greenspace for kids or pets to play.
This home features a high-efficiency furnace, a 75-gallon hot water tank, plus smart-home wiring for a security camera. There are rough-ins for future upgrades include AC, in-floor heat in the basement, central vac and ceiling speakers throughout.
Finishes & Specifications
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE BELOW SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
- 2-Storey Detached Infill with Over 3,300 Square Feet of Living Space (2,364 Above Grade)
- West Back Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage (20’ x 22’) with 8-Foot Garage Door
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit, Gym, Guest Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on All Upper Levels
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Smart-Home Wiring for Camera and Security
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, and Modern Tile Backsplash
- Oversized Central Island with Bar Seating, Dual-Basin Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink, Built-In Wine Rack and Beverage Fridge
- Premium Jenn-Air Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Extra Wide Refrigerator/Freezer with Glass View to Interior, 6-Burner Gas Cooktop and Hood Fan, Built-In Oven and Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Walkthrough Butler Pantry with Sliding Barn Door to Formal Dining Room, Prep Sink, Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry and Walk-In Pantry Closet
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows with Dual Sliding Glass Doors, Gas Fireplace with Built-In Millwork and Full-Height Tile Details
- Powder Room with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink Built-In Storage and Mirror
- Side-Entrance Tiled Mudroom with Built-In Closet and Bench
- Wood-Wrapped Staircase
- 9’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Master Suite Features Large West-Facing Windows, Private Balcony and Huge Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf and Shoe Storage
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Rain Shower Head, Hand-Held Shower and Body Jets, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks and Separate Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sink, and Fully-Tiled Tub/Shower Combo
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Sink and Window
- Second and Third Bedrooms with Custom Closets
- Fully-Developed with 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Wet Bar, Built-In Media Wall with Built-In Storage, Roughed-In Surround Sound and Rough-Ins for Projector Screen
- Wet Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry and Beverage Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Cheater Access to Main Bathroom
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucets, Dual-Flush Toilet and Fully-Tiled Shower
- Gym with Rubber Sports Flooring and Roughed-In Ceiling Speakers
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- CAT-5 Wiring Throughout
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 75-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Vaculfo
- Roughed-In In-Floor Heat
- Sump Pump
- Stucco and Brick
- 2” x 6” Exterior Walls with Sound-Proofing Facing 16th Street SW
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Composite Decking
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
*Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.