Attached New Infill Sold in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||4006 3 Street NW|
|Size (AG)||1888 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||279 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
Amazing opportunity in Highland Park for this looking for a BRAND-NEW quality infill close to parks, schools & amenities at a very reasonable price point. This semi-detached home by reputable builder City View Homes features over 1875 sf above grade PLUS a finished basement w/ built-in entertainment, fully-loaded wet bar, 4th bdrm, 4-pc bath & finished flex space ideal for gym, office or storage. Main floor ft. hwd floors, painted ceilings w/ built-in speakers & large primary living spaces. Modern custom kitchen has 2-tone cabinetry, waterfall quartz counters & upgraded S/S appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop. Second level hosts 3 generous bedrooms including an impressive master suite w/ feature wall, custom walk-in closet and 5-pc ensuite. Fully-fenced & landscaped backyard w/ quick access to & from the double detached garage. Inner-city infills of this quality at this price point are rare! Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Book your private showing today. *Full Details on Realtor’s Website*
If you are looking for exceptional value in an inner-city community, this brand-new infill in Highland Park is a must see. Contemporary and elegant, this brand-new home by City View Homes sits on a quiet tree-lined street with close proximity to parks, schools and all amenities. Offering 1,875 square feet of living space above grade plus a fully developed basement, this home has plenty of room for large or growing families.
The open-concept main floor features a large front foyer with open views of the kitchen, dining and living room. Boasting wide-plank hardwood floors, 9-foot painted ceilings, and oversized windows throughout, this home is both stylish and functional.
At the centre of it all the impressive custom-built kitchen features contemporary two-tone cabinetry, a timeless tile backsplash and an upgraded stainless-steel appliance package including a gas-cooktop, built-in oven and microwave, and concealed hoodfan. The large island has a dual basin undermount sink, waterfall quartz countertops, lots of bar seating and wine storage. Modern pendant light fixtures above the island complete the look.
Flanking the kitchen on one side, the bright formal dining area has enough room for a large table, an oversized window that overlooks the quiet front street and a custom panelled feature wall for added detail. At the rear of the home, the beautiful living room centres on a modern gas fireplace, built-in speakers, and feature wall with a full-height tile facade and built-in millwork on both sides including lower cabinetry.
Complete with an elegant powder room and a tiled mudroom with access to the backyard/garage, this home easily accommodates family life without compromising style or quality.
Upstairs hosts three sizable bedrooms, a bonus room, a laundry room with side-by-side washer & dryer and extra storage. The master bedroom features a spacious walk-in closet with loads of custom built-ins, built-in speakers, and a panelled feature wall with recessed hookups for a wall mounted TV. The ensuite features tile floors, an oversized vanity with dual sinks and quartz counters, a large glass shower and a separate soaker tub.
Two additional bedrooms both have plush carpet and large closets with custom millwork shelving and share use of the main four-piece bath with quartz counters and a fully-tiled tub/shower.
Downstairs, the fully developed basement adds over 1,000 square feet of additional living space. Complete with 9-ft ceilings, a large fourth bedroom another full bath and a finished bonus room. Complete with a built-in media unit with recessed plug-ins, built-in speakers and a fully-loaded wet bar, this is the perfect space to relax or entertain.
Outside, the fully fenced backyard offers plenty of space to relax and entertain outdoors complete with a full landscaping package and easy access to and from the double detached garage.
Conveniently located close to all amenities and just minutes to downtown, Highland Park is a great option for buyers looking for a new infill at a reasonable price point.
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- Double Detached Garage
- 3 Bedrooms Above Grade plus Bonus Room
- 5” Baseboards and 3.5” Casings
- Pot Lighting and Decora Plugs and Switches Throughout
- 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Wide Plank, White Oak, Enginereed Hardwood Flooring
- KitchenAid Stainless Steel Appliance Package Features Dishwasher, Five Burner Gas Cooktop, Built-In Oven and Microwave
- Custom Built, Two Tone, Kitchen Cabinetry with Glass Tile Backsplash
- Oversized Kitchen Island with Waterfall Quartz Countertop, Built-in Wine Racks, and Under-Mount Sink
- Formal Dining Room with Large Window and Custom Paneled Feature Wall
- Living Room Features Linier Gas Fireplace with Tile Feature Wall, Custom Millwork Shelving, and Built-in Speakers
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop, Unilever Faucet, and Tile Flooring
- Tiled Back Entry with Built-in Bench and Custom Millwork Shelving
- 9’ Ceilings
- Masters Quarters features Custom Paneled Feature Wall, Trey Ceiling, Built-in Speakers
- Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Millwork Cabinetry
- Ensuite Bathroom includes Dual Undermount Sinks with Under Cabinet Vanity Lighting, Quartz Countertops, Tiled Flooring, Built-in Soaker Tub with Tile Surround, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass, Body Jets and Hand Wand
- Main Bathroom Features an Oversized Vanity with Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring and Tiled Tub Surround
- Two Generous-sized Secondary Bedrooms with Large Windows and Custom Millwork Closet Organizers
- Laundry Room features Samsung Washer & Dryer and Custom Cabinetry
- Sunny Bonus Room with South Facing Windows
- 9’ Ceilings
- Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring & Tub Surround
- Large Bedroom with Walk-in Closet with Custom Millwork Shelving
- Great Room features Custom Millwork Entertainment Unit, Built-in Speakers, Wet Bar with Quartz Countertops, Wine Racks & Upper and Lower Cabinetry
- Additional Room for Storage, Office, or Gym
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 48-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Brushed Aggregate Concrete Walks
- Pressure-Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
More About Highland Park
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Born and raised in Calgary, Mike possesses an extensive knowledge of the city and its diverse communities. Coming from a background in Business Finance, he has a true understanding of the value in a property and the best ways to maximize your investment. Licensed to trade in Real Estate since 2004, Mike’s honest and upfront approach has allowed him to gain a vast clientele of buyers, sellers, and investors. Realizing and placing real value on his client’s time, no request is too big or too small; Mike will do his utmost to deliver results in a professional, organized and timely manner.